Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,755 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Child Crime!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Child Crime!!! (521 Views)

This Is The Most Pathetic Armed Robbery In The History Of Crime | Naija Talks / What Might Have Been The Crime This Guy Committed To Be Treated Like This / If This Was A Prison cell In Nigeria, Sure Crime Rate Will Be Very High (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Child Crime!!! by jacoik(m): 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2015
I was in my house last week my opposite neighbour called me inside her room that I should come and see what happened in her room, as I entered d room lo and behold the whole room was turn upside down! as we asked the her two kids what happened the senior one 13yrs said " mum it was only Joshua the school mate that came in d house". we all conclude that its Joshua . my neighbour now in my presence said she will claim that d boy stole her 15500 when she get to d school and immediately d son say" mummy but he didn't steal any money. d mother respond immediately" short up! are u kids not going to wear Christmas clothe? the child maintain shapshap. I decided that I must follow her to school and see how d drama will play out. when we got to d school come see as d woman dey para, when she told d principal what happened lo and behold the same boy also stole a teachers 3k the previous day. the school principal have to call his parent, when everybody gathered and asked d boy, he denied initially but when d father bring out his red eyes as a police office d small boy of 13yrz opened up that he entered inside the room but never stole anything , d woman now claimed in my presence that d 15500k she suppose to use that morning was stolen and its d boy, she started crying and swearing oooo. because d father is a policeman and me wey be person hate those people call poris with passion, I decide to close my mouth when I hear say d papa d eke. so since then my conscience no gri me, so I call d school principal on phone and told her everything that d small boy never still d money that I also want her to call his father so that I will let him know the truth . after I finish telling him everything and told them not to let d woman know it was me that let him know, he now say OK that he will still go ahead and pay her since he has given him 8k and she insist d money must be complete before she will collect it. my ppl wetin una think for this case. broda seun abi na lallista can u move this to front page abeg

(1) (Reply)

Scammer pretended to be formal governor of Ekiti State / AK 47's, Ammunition Found In The Home Of APC Chieftain During Police Raid, Thugs / Judge This Case

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.