Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,318 members, 7,815,608 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Some Stories Cannot Be Told Without Sex Scenes — Titi Oshinowo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Some Stories Cannot Be Told Without Sex Scenes — Titi Oshinowo (1003 Views)

Purfcie Conna: I Am Okay With Sex Scenes / Nike Oshinowo's Son In Karate Class With His Friends / Wale Ojo: My Sex Scenes With Omotola Jalade- Ekeinde In "Alter Ego" Were Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Stories Cannot Be Told Without Sex Scenes — Titi Oshinowo by JoelNkantaBlog: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Titi Osinowo is one of the budding actresses in the Yoruba movie industry making waves. She is a graduate of English Language, Tai Solarin University of Education. The light-skinned role interpreter has featured in movies like Halimat, The Valleys Between and This Time Tomorrow. In this interview, she talks about her worst location experience, the injection of sex in movies, what makes her cry and other issues.

You started with soaps but seem to be doing more of Yoruba films, why?[/i]
I just found myself doing lots of Yoruba movies these days.

Why?[i]

May be I should say it soothes me better.

Talking about movies, why haven’t you been taking many lead roles?[/i]
That’s a billion dollar question. It’s not easy getting lead roles except you produce your movies or you compromise on your standard which I don’t intend to.

What has been your worst location experience?[i]

The producer of the movie wanted to date me and because I refused, he didn’t give me a room to stay. He also didn’t pay me after I had spent days on the location, working.

What did you do when the producer refused to pay for your services?[/i]
I walked away.

Why do we always have sex scandals in Nollywood?[i]

Sex scandals? I’d rather zip my lips on that.

How do you see the injection of sex scenes into our films?[/i]
I’m indifferent about that. It’s a make-belief world. Sex is (Click on the link below to read more)

<[url: http://www.primeviewsng.com]>

Re: Some Stories Cannot Be Told Without Sex Scenes — Titi Oshinowo by orobs93(m): 7:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Shame on you.

(1) (Reply)

Five Star Manager Soso Soberekon Steps Out In N450k Tie (photos) / Mercy Johnson Put To Birth A Baby Girl In The Usa-see Photos / MTN Customer Service Joke Of The Day - Happy Christmas Everyone - Time To Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.