Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) (1229 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Poses With Housemates Friends And Family After Their Visit (Pics) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
[img]http://3.bp..com/-nyGQfmyRu6w/VmXiB3SiqsI/AAAAAAAACO4/IwJqlJh4T8o/s1600/OmotolA.png[/img]

The Nollywood Superstar, shared her look to Warri over the weekend, she actually styled herself and wants to know what you all think about her concept! For me, i have just one word for this; "Dapper" What do you think?

Caption
The look to #warri . Styled by me ... Yah or nah...? Lol,#thecaptain chose the belt...

See more at: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/nollywood-actress-omotola-reveals-she.html

lalasticlala, what do you think?
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by Zikkyfuse(m): 8:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
smiley
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by nanocash: 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by YorubaWoman: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nkan ki sibe kiss
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by ndcide(m): 9:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
BullsshiT!!

we all "style" ourselves everyday.

All the well dressed ladies and gentle men I see everyday who "styles" them?

Let's focus on more important issues jare....
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by ivyT(f): 12:25am On Dec 08, 2015
C her tiny boobs ,after they wld b shouting curves up nd down grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Omotola Reveals She Styled Herself For Her Warri Visit (Pics) by pretydiva(f): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Good 4 her

(1) (Reply)

Victoria Kimani Killed It In New Photos / Tolu Oniru Toolz & Captain Tunde Demuren’ Pre Wedding Engagement Dinner(photos) / Actress Laide Bakare Releases African Inspired Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.