Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,929 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

What I Need To Travel To Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What I Need To Travel To Australia (950 Views)

Otedola Bridge, Lagos Tanker Explosion: 'Pictures Cannot Explain What I Saw' / Is Visiting Visa To Australia Advisable For An Intending Hustler? / Move To Australia Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Need To Travel To Australia by amosade: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
pls can some one help me what are things I need as I prepare to travel to Australia with a two years working Visa?
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by sammyhands: 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
congratulations on your visa.

first your all your certificates (make sure everything is legit)

prove of visa grant

details where you will be staying

contact number/company in Australia

others
all your personal stuff

Australia whether is at both extreme, it's either too hot or too cold, very few.months with normal whether condition. so take appropriate clothes.
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by amosade: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thanks.
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by pat077: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
amosade:
Thanks.
can u share wit us hw u got d work visa.

1 Like

Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by cantona2015: 4:24pm On Jan 09, 2016
amosade:
pls can some one help me what are things I need as I prepare to travel to Australia with a two years working Visa?

Please can you send me details of how you get the work visa at orimahspence@yahoo.com or WhatsApp 08036032947
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 09, 2016
Pls I also need details of how u got ur work visa.
Can it be shared here or to my email dehinde50@gmail.com
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by JJCE(m): 9:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
amosade:
bro av sent you pm , I need to confirm something from you.
Re: What I Need To Travel To Australia by deligatus(m): 12:13am On Jan 10, 2016
Amaefulepromise@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Help In Filling Canadian Spouse Application / 6 Remarkable Ways To Spend The Weekend / What Is The Range Cost To Travel And Study In A College In Usa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.