Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Mobil Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Interview (6978 Views)

Mobil Graduate Interview Wed 10 Dec, 2014 / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 7:50pm On Jun 12, 2009
@peters4luv and impish: Your posts are not very clear. Engineers have been invited for what? For the test, YES. But what about the interview? Do you know if any one has been called?

@coldwater: How far now? Awaiting your response. It appears u're the only one who's been called for the interview o! Did it happen for real and how did it go? Give us updates nah!
Re: Mobil Interview by oneluuv: 8:20pm On Jun 12, 2009
I've been following this thread for some time now chosen09, you funny o, it be like say you dey vex for coldwater, but on the real, all of us are waiting anxiously for interview invitations, I am very sure that just like myself, most aptitude and skill test takers are checking this topic frequently  to see if there are any signs whether Mobil has sent out invitations or not, So please, on behalf of all test takers if anyone (refering to test takers in nigeria) truely has been invited for an interview STAND UP and let us know

Best of luck to everyone
Re: Mobil Interview by impish: 9:11pm On Jun 12, 2009
@petersluv
oh, i thot u meant invited for the interview.

@chosen09
u obviously do not understand english! c the question marks at the end of each of my sentences? they indicate the end of a question. i.e I was asking not stating as I have no info to provide!
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 9:51pm On Jun 12, 2009
@ oneluuv: Lol!!! I no dey vex for coldwater o,  just waiting to hear from him 'cos he said he would have his interview this week. However, a friend called Mobil today and was told that successful candidates will be contacted latest next week Friday. Let's see how it goes. Wish everyone the best.

@impish: Thanks for the compliment,  I'll go back to school to learn English!!!
Re: Mobil Interview by MurphyG1(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2009
chosen09 was right. They (mobil) said successful candidates wld be contacted b4 next week friday. This info was via a call to them. So good luck to us.
Re: Mobil Interview by okin(m): 5:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
Mobil will start calling for interview frm next week. let us be patient.
Re: Mobil Interview by seyeoba: 9:40pm On Jun 14, 2009
Then i guess we're all clear on this. Lets all hope the nu week brings with it good news. Good Luck to all the Mobil hopefuls
Re: Mobil Interview by donlet(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2009
This Peterluv dey talk like say he no dey Nigeria.I wrote my test in lagos since last month for Trainee Engineer,we are talking about oral now.
Re: Mobil Interview by Vee0906: 2:22pm On Jun 15, 2009
I guess this means we all have to keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best. Wish everyone the best. Cant wait to receive that call that says Im invited for the interview. Its all in God's hands now.
Re: Mobil Interview by okin(m): 9:14am On Jun 16, 2009
it seems mobil has started calling for interview ooooooooooooo.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 2:53pm On Jun 16, 2009
I learnt so too, via phone calls and short notice. So, keep ur phones on and be prepared. Goodluck all!
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2009
chosen09 shocked shocked cheesy wink,

waddup? thanks for the tips. last week was very ok. how far with your friend? has he been called??
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 4:14pm On Jun 16, 2009
Coldwater: Nice to hear from you. Good to know it went well. My friend hasn't been called o! Hoping to get called this week sha.

Was it only subsurface they interviewed last week? Did you have all three stages same day?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2009
only 2 stages. the last stage at a later date. is ur friend doing something related to drilling engineering??
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 4:25pm On Jun 16, 2009
Drilling, yes.
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 4:29pm On Jun 16, 2009
ok. i wish him the best.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 4:34pm On Jun 16, 2009
Thanks. But why do u ask?

Was it only subsurface last week? Were there many of u?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2009
chosen,

only subsurface. 2 of us.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2009
There must have been few people going for subsurface. Drilling appears to be "gbogbo ero" i.e. crowded.

Makes your chances better then. Hope they get in touch soon. Wish you the very best.
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 5:01pm On Jun 16, 2009
amen.

i think tomorrow and next are for trainees interview, friday/mon for safety engr/drilling engr. so tell ur friend to be prepared.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2009
That's good info. Thanks a bunch.
Re: Mobil Interview by seyeoba: 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2009
@Coldwater
please lets all be clear on the info. Have you been invited for the interview? if yes, what questions were u asked? what category did u apply for?
Has anyone who wrote the test 4 trainee engr. been called ?¿
Re: Mobil Interview by emmablow1(m): 3:54pm On Jun 17, 2009
@coldwater, ur conversation wit choosen9 is confusin here.if u bot want 2 chat u can alwayz do dat som how els instead of creating confusion here.if mobile has strted callin 4 interview, u make it clear on d category or field applicable.honestly, u guyz av left a lot of ppl confusd.has trainee engineers been called 4 interview?if yes,wen?datz mai question, God bless!!
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2009
emmablow1:

@coldwater, ur conversation wit choosen9 is confusin here.if u bot want 2 chat u can alwayz do dat som how els instead of creating confusion here.if mobile has strted callin 4 interview, u make it clear on d category or field applicable.honestly, u guyz av left a lot of ppl confusd.has trainee engineers been called 4 interview?if yes,wen?datz mai question, God bless!!

emma,

Has trainee engineers been called for interview YESSSSSSSSSSSS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 11:58am On Jun 19, 2009
Hi All.

Does anyone know if drilling engineers have been called for interview?
Re: Mobil Interview by uckon: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2009
Hey House

I couldn't help but notice the way everyone is asking for test and interview formats for the on-going mobil engineering recruitment cycle, it seems the interviews have been going on for quite some time, I am a new graduate but I haven't served yet so I could not apply this year, I should catch the next nysc batch.

I went through previous topics on Mobil engineering formats and I saw alot of stuff on electrical engineering but nothing on mechanical engineering which is my discipline, Could someone in the house who just recently or has in the past taken the mobil mechanical engineering skills test please shed some light on the topics covered, If I start service this year then I will be able to apply when they post their advert again next year,

Any help will be much appreciated,
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
Chosen09,

It seems drilling engrs no sabi book o. it seems none of you passed tongue cry grin grin.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2009
Coldwater,

Haba now! How everybody go fail? sad sad

But for real, what's happening? I'm yet to hear of any experienced person that has been called, how much more drilling! Are they still calling people?

And how far with u? When are u expecting to hear from them?
Re: Mobil Interview by DrFerlie(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
chosen09:

Coldwater,

Haba now! How everybody go fail? sad sad

But for real, what's happening? I'm yet to hear of any experienced person that has been called, how much more drilling! Are they still calling people?

And how far with u? When are u expecting to hear from them?

I wrote for the position of drilling engineer too. Have you heard anything yet?
Re: Mobil Interview by seggie: 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
I was able to contact Mobil HR in the early hours of today with respect to the ongoing interview process, and I was told more people would be contacted from today for their first interview.

Contact Person: Temitope Edu - 08051701610, temitope.edu@exxonmobil.com
Re: Mobil Interview by DrFerlie(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2009
seggie:

I was able to contact Mobil HR in the early hours of today with respect to the ongoing interview process, and I was told more people would be contacted from today for their first interview.

Contact Person: Temitope Edu - 08051701610, temitope.edu@exxonmobil.com

Thanks seggie. Did you apply as experienced engineer?
Re: Mobil Interview by DrFerlie(m): 9:27am On Jun 26, 2009
Chosen09,

How far? Any news?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Invitation For Digital Assessment / The 25 Most Difficult Questions You'll Be Asked On A Job Interview / ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 - Application For 2017 ECOWAS - Apply Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.