Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mobil Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Mobil Interview (6979 Views)

Mobil Graduate Interview Wed 10 Dec, 2014 / Mobil Interview/accountant Trainee / Exxon Mobil & Shell Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 11:13am On Jul 02, 2009
@ Dr Ferlie,

I don't have any updates. Does anyone know the status of things?

Coldwater,

Any updates from your end? Have u been contacted after your last interview? Do u know of any drilling engineer that has been called?
Re: Mobil Interview by impish: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2009
my sister called temitope edu. she said that they had called all the people they wanted for the interview. I find that hard to believe because I dont know any of my millions of friends in Naija that took the test that was called for intvw but na so we see am. As for those of us who did the test abroad (in Houston), she told me that they wud get back to us before the end of July. I am guessing this applies to all.

hope this answers all questions.
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 12:34pm On Jul 02, 2009
impish:

my sister called temitope edu. she said that they had called all the people they wanted for the interview. I find that hard to believe because I dont know any of my millions of friends in Naija that took the test that was called for intvw but na so we see am. As for those of us who did the test abroad (in Houston), she told me that they wud get back to us before the end of July. I am guessing this applies to all.

hope this answers all questions.

All the trainees that passed the test had been invited for interview.
However, the interview for drilling engrs/safety engrs hasnt been conducted, as far as i know.

Thanks for the info. did you apply for trainee position?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2009
chosen09:

Coldwater,
Any updates from your end? Have u been contacted after your last interview? Do u know of any drilling engineer that has been called?

YES, YES, NOOO, smiley
Re: Mobil Interview by impish: 12:56pm On Jul 02, 2009
yeah, trainee engr. which did u apply for? have u had ur intvw? if yes, have they gotten back to you?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
impish:

yeah, trainee engr. which did u apply for? have u had ur intvw? if yes, have they gotten back to you?

sub-surface engr, yes, yes.
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
chosen09, plz mail me. check ma profile for ma e-addy.
Re: Mobil Interview by impish: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2009
ahan, ok, so what did they say? that you passed and your intvw with the gm is, ? when?
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 11:32pm On Jul 02, 2009
Coldwater, ur email address is hidden. You can mail me at greatstar09@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2009
Coldwater, ur email address is hidden. You can mail me at greatstar09@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Mobil Interview by sidiqat: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2009
hi
evrybody in the house, concrng the mobil interview, i got a friend who told abt recruiting fresh graduate and nt interview. so i dont knw where you guys are getting your information from.
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2009
copy you Chosen09. wink
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2009
cool
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2009
Coldwater, any updates?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 10:28pm On Jul 22, 2009
chosen09:

Coldwater, any updates?

Chosen09 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

How are you? long time.

What specifically do you want to be updated about?
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2009
The Aug 3 stuff, how many of u?
Re: Mobil Interview by Eseaba: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2009
There were tests for both Experienced and Trainnee Accountants in Lagos & Uyo on Saturday July 4th, 2009. We were told that the test result will be out in four week's time. This is the third week, so there is no cause for worry. Lets all be expectant that latest next week, we will be hearing the callings! Good luck guys!!!
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 10:42pm On Jul 22, 2009
One from Naija and One from Houston as far as I know.
Re: Mobil Interview by chosen09: 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
who sent ur letters? do u know if there are more coming on board?
Re: Mobil Interview by coldwater(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
chosen09:

who sent ur letters? do u know if there are more coming on board?

These will be discussed offline. wink wink
Re: Mobil Interview by impish: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2009
ahan, cold water, no shenk us now? how far? which letters? hmmm, coded sturvs, no? pls mail me on impish2009@hotmail.com. thanx
Re: Mobil Interview by Ellefreeze: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2009
Hi,

Please does anyone know if Mobil has started contacting Accounting Graduate Trainees for 1st interviews? I suspect the interviews are being done in stages, and since they're done with the Engineering guys (or so I heard) I'm hoping that Accounting graduate interviews will start soon. Pls correct me if I'm wrong and they have already started the Accounting Grad. Interviews.

Thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ECOWAS Recruitment 2017 - Application For 2017 ECOWAS - Apply Here / Mansard Insurance Calling / Massive Recruitment For Fresh Engineering Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.