Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? (1057 Views)

Bride Stuns In Massive Cleveage-Baring Dress On Her Wedding Day (photo) / Woman Caught Rubbing The Stomach Of Bride On Her Wedding Day (Video) / The Face Of A Groom Kissing A Bride On Their Wedding Day Causes Confusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Izzy002(m): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
WHat Would YOU DO

On your wedding day. You noticed no traces of Food and when you called the caterer, she replied and said "Is today the WEDDING
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Izzy002(m): 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cc: Lalasticlala Rocktation
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Solidkay(m): 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
That can never happen, bt if it does,serve d guests drinks and make d ceremony a brief one. Hmmmmm!! As for d caterer,well,we shall c.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by talktonase(m): 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Order for drinks immediately! Must they eat food! All these longthroat people that will use alum to wash their stomach, just because they want to feast oon your weddin. God don catch them.they must learn how to fast.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Izzy002(m): 11:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Solidkay:
That can never happen, bt if it does,serve d guests drinks and make d ceremony a brief one. Hmmmmm!! As for d caterer,well,we shall c.
I go turn the whole catering crew to cripples

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Izzy002(m): 11:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
talktonase:
Order for drinks immediately! Must they eat food! All these longthroat people that will use alum to wash their stomach, just because they want to feast oon your weddin. God don catch them.they must learn how to fast.

And they will not even give the celebrant gift o
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by talktonase(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Izzy002:

And they will not even give the celebrant gift o
gift ke? Abi they wiill complain that the food is tasteless and the couples attire are old fashion!
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Guests: 11:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
Solidkay:
That can never happen,
bt if it does,serve d guests drinks and make d ceremony a brief one.
Hmmmmm!! As for d caterer,well,we shall c.

You want to serve me?
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Izzy002(m): 11:47pm On Dec 07, 2015
talktonase:
gift ke? Abi they wiill complain that the food is tasteless and the couples attire are old fashion!

And that the wedding is not well organised
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by kllinxman(m): 12:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Change of venue, the reception wil be moved to Tantalizer sharp sharp..
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Solidkay(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Izzy002:

U jst spoke my mind.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Solidkay(m): 7:31am On Dec 08, 2015
Izzy002:

U jst spoke my mind.
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 10, 2015
this can never happen... unless there is communication gap
Re: What Would You Do If This Happened To You On Your Wedding Day? by chiefwedslolo(f): 4:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
That would be a bride's worst nightmare.

I'm shivering just thinking about it.

That's why you really need a back up plan for everything.

(1) (Reply)

Cake Websites And Blogs In Naija / Award Plaque Scrolls / February 29 Born: "How Do You Celebrate Your Birthday"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.