Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye (66942 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by brocab: 11:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's funny when we hear of the many twisted scriptures being turned around-for cash.
The Lord said: who's description do you find on this coin, the people said Caesar, Jesus then said: give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar, and give to God' what belongs to God.
Nothing has changed since-we are no-longer under the authority of Caesar. Since then the world has printed their own monies, with different description's on each.
And since then, nothing has changed, our money always returns back to our governments, as Jesus had pointed it out, like in the day's of Caesar.
Caesar was governor in that year.
We can see in this day and age many people seemed to be confused, and of course this gives the wolves a chance to twist a few scriptures around to confuse the idea who God really is?
God created everything as we know it-but really their has to be a fine line between what God wants, and what you want?
God isn't after your finances, He isn't after your homes, your cars, or Jets, all He is asking is for you to seek after Him, pray to Him-and study the word of God.
No cash involved, how hard does this sound-Jesus said' give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar {Money} and give to God what belongs to God {First seek His kingdom and all things shall be added to you-Study His word}
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2015
edekoln:

This has nothing to do with pride or haughtiness but has everything thing to do with rightly dividing the word of truth. Now, let me ask you some few questions:
1. if the ONLY reason he ONLY collects offerings is to get poor church goers out of poverty, does it mean he doesnt collect offerings from the rich ones?
2. Does it mean that despite more than 30yrs of collecting tithes and offering, there are still only poor folks and nobody rich in his church?
3. Is he STILL collecting offering from the poormembers who became rich by giving him their offering?
4. If he hasnt stop collecting from them, do you think he has the intention of ever stopping to collect offering even when all his poor members become rich?
5. If he has no intention to stop collecting offerings from them, why should he say that the ONLY reason he STILL collects offerings is to get his poor members out of poverty?
6. Dont you think that is outright fraudulence? Or would you say thats inspiration from the Holy Ghost ?
As for miriam and Aaron , their case is different from what we have here. They were motivated by envy and sibling rivary to question Moses' authority not that they knew or percieved that Moses was breaking the laws God gave through him. Besides Paul condenmed Peter when Peter went the way of hypocrisy and Paul didnt get leprosy!!

It is clear you know the scriptures and I assume you're born again. If you want to rightly divide the word of truth, do it by the spirit of truth. Stay in the word and divide the word. RIDICULING THE MINISTRY OF A PREACHER is not dividing the word of truth.
Lets call a spade a spade.
If not, those bitter unbelievers that perpetually hate on these men are heavilly anointed dividers of the word of truth.
Even you yourself should know that you cant judge a man from few words. Listen to everything. because JESUS OUR LORD MADE CONTROVERSIAL STATEMENTS that drove pple away from Him. Even His disciples needed explanation.
Yes, there is a link btwn our giving and our increasing.
This man's teaching is more than these few lines so why judge with little info.
There are thousands of wealthy persons that still give in this ministry. He has taught them the whole counsel of the word. And testimonies abound!
Even His private jet was a surprise gift from His partners who have followed and been blessed under his ministry.
IT IS WISDOM TO BE VERY CAREFUL!
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2015
Eeww
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2015
Ho ho ho
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 8:07am On Dec 11, 2015
excel455:
You see....It is not wisdom to judge a man of GOD(whether fake or original) as u did not install them there. Could u just stop criticizing them and keep ur opinions to yourself. Besides a man of GOD is still a man and has every tendency to make mistakes. If Pastor Adeboye has committed an error by saying what he said, leave him to GOD to chastise him instead of u making unnecessary criticism or will u tell me that Moses didn't make mistakes even as a leader. a word is enough for the wise. Let him who has ears listen.
[color=#006600]
I do not judge him but that statement he made did. In matters of faith and docrine he cannot afford to be making mistakes because to whom much is given much is expected. He has made billions of naira by making such declarations upon which the eternity of many depends. If his words are prone to mistakes as a Holy Spirit-led pastor or peophet, then you need not look very far for a fake pastor or a false peophet! But I dare say that statement was not a mistake. Rather it was calculated to remove any suspicion from the mind of his poor members (who may now begin to wonder why they should still be giving in their lack to a billonaire who owns fleet of aircraft, sprawling estates etc), and so continue to collect from them to sustain his business empire without them complaining or even aware of funding his busineses. And also, he made that statment to divert attention from what he is really doing with the offering to the poverty status of his members. When busy giving, trying to get out of poverty they wont remember to question his questionable display of opulence and it is working that is why u accused me of judging him instead of u responding to those questions which his curious statment generated.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Splashy007(m): 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
Psylas:

God can not do more than a dead rat!
so, I'm not afraid of Him/Her or It,
God is the main criminal
so u guys are actually HUMANS? I use to tink dt it is a fairy tale? Bro , do u believe dt God loves u and he can forgive u If only u will repent frm ur sins and seek to be born again
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 2:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
oh lala
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 2:05pm On Dec 11, 2015
Kayelyon:

It is clear you know the scriptures and I assume you're born again. If you want to rightly divide the word of truth, do it by the spirit of truth. Stay in the word and divide the word. RIDICULING THE MINISTRY OF A PREACHER is not dividing the word of truth.
Lets call a spade a spade.
If not, those bitter unbelievers that perpetually hate on these men are heavilly anointed dividers of the word of truth.
Even you yourself should know that you cant judge a man from few words. Listen to everything.
Yes, there is a link btwn our giving and our increasing.
This man's teaching is more than these few lines so why judge with little info.
There are thousands of wealthy persons that still give in this ministry.

Ur last statement above, exactly reflects my point. if he still collects offring from thousands of rich pple why tell the whole church the only reason he still collects offring is to get them out of poverty as if there were only poor ppl at that meeting, and as if he'd stopped collecting from the rich already. So u c, I am not judging him or ridiculing his ministry either but just responding to his statment that did not resonate with the true gospel of Christ. E.g Christ told his disciples (particularly Judas): the poor u will always have among u. But for some reasons best known to him, Adeboye thinks that Christ is lying and tells his poor members they can all become rich and thats donly reason he still collects offering from them,('to get them out of poverty') without regard to what Christ said!
Being a Berean xtian by checking the scriptures against the utterances of any pastor, is not judging. Infact, it is a noble thing to do.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Psylas(m): 7:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Splashy007:
so u guys are actually HUMANS? I use to tink dt it is a fairy tale? Bro , do u believe dt God loves u and he can forgive u If only u will repent frm ur sins and seek to be born again

I'm not a sinner and I'm more moral than your God because if I was God, the world would be a better place
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:04pm On Dec 13, 2015
calebo101:
Thank God for the gift of reading bible on your own grin grin grin.

I am very delighted i stumbled on this page.. Deuteronomy 14; 24-46, you can actually use your tithe to booze. cool cool cool
Hey bro, hope you are good... ?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:18pm On Dec 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Yes Boss. God has been merciful to me. You're blessed.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
calebo101:

Yes Boss. God has been merciful to me. You're blessed.
Why aren't you on my whatsapp? You blocked me ni? Well, I want to discuss something that may interest you in private. So?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Why aren't you on my whatsapp? You blocked me ni? Well, I want to discuss something that may interest you in private. So?

Nah that number doesn't go through anymore boss. Will msg u with my recent num.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by engineerboat(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Comrade, how u dey now, how go dey go now.....?

shey this hammartan no reach jare......?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
engineerboat:

Comrade, how u dey now, how go dey go now.....?

shey this hammartan no reach jare......?
My brother, na that mod ban me jare. D ban don expire sha
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by engineerboat(m): 1:01am On Dec 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Good to hear that oooh jare.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by engineerboat(m): 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

welcome back jare
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kenistry(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2015
Rexhenrex:
whats this on) vomitting Park well bro.
sometin above ur comprehension, study and den u wil understand. Shalom
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Rexhenrex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kenistry:

indeed,i can't comprehend dumb posts from dumbo's! dummy.

(8 grin
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Rexhenrex(m): 2:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Kenistry:

indeed,i can't comprehend dumb posts from dumbo's! dummy. (8 grin
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Pedro369(m): 12:43pm On Jan 16, 2016
western union don dey transfer money go heaven? Abeg send d account number Just passing abeg
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by frubben(m): 11:57am On Aug 16, 2016
EdCure:

Maybe he meant that you're sowing heavenly seeds. Remember what Jesus said about laying treasures in heaven.

Sell your properties and give to the poor that's when u lay treasure in heaven, not pay offering. #learnfromthebible
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by frubben(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
Hasn't the so called "Kingdom of God on earth" grown enough? when will it stop growing in Nigeria? and since its growth what has been its effects on the masses, the socioeconomy n Nigeria as a whole?.....has the growth been beneficial to our country or negligible?....forgive me saying this but from my own observation the so called "kingdom of God " has been growing uncontrollable while Nigeria is facing diminishing returns.

I could kiss you for this ur reply, u are wise. The bible made it clear that the citizen are the church not the building

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.