Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa (5152 Views)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter / Canadian Student Visa Questions! / How Much To Hold In Bank Account For Canadian Student Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa by dizzywezzy(f): 6:45pm On Jun 01, 2009
pls what r d documents i need to mail to the canadian embassy 4 a student visa. i already av my admission letter and statement of account and i would lik 2 know wat else i can add. thank u
Re: Canadian Student Visa by candygirl1: 8:39pm On Jun 01, 2009
lucky u, please i just need an information from u what school did u get admission, i want to apply to a school in canada, but i want the cheap.
thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by dizzywezzy(f): 8:22am On Jun 02, 2009
university of toronto. u cn try york, mcmaster and ryeson dey r also good
Re: Canadian Student Visa by Fhemmmy: 4:20pm On Jun 03, 2009
candygirl1:

lucky u, please i just need an information from u what school did u get admission, i want to apply to a school in canada, but i want the cheap.
thank you.

there are too many schools in canada that will give u admission as long as you have good results.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by dizzywezzy(f): 5:28pm On Jun 03, 2009
pls does any one know the documents i need
Re: Canadian Student Visa by cvibe: 4:36pm On Jun 04, 2009
@ poster

Why don't you google up the info? Faster than asking on here.

Visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/
Re: Canadian Student Visa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2009
@dizzzy
u need 2 submit documents dat will
-prove dat u ve been offered admisn.
-show u hav d finanical capabilities to pay ur fees, livin costs and ur tickets to and from canada
-show u academic standin like univ. Cert, transcript, waec cert etc. U may also add prize or award  cert if u hav any.
-app form, temporary resident visa questionaire,3 pport photograph, intl passport, police xter cert, birth cert, processin fee and a return courier envelope
More importantly, d way u package ur applicatn matters. So u may want to write a detail letter 2 consulate in which u wil explain 2 d last detail every doc u hav in ur package.
Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 13, 2009
@dizzy,
wat admission were u given, hope it is not sept cos u are late for that already due to the 3months rule.
u need family composition form, questionnaire and application, if u give me ur email i can post it to you. also u need adequate funding like 10million depending on ur course fees. u will need a tax clearance cert or ur sponsor, police cert, waec or neco certificate, statement of account of ur sponsor, letter of affidavit stating ur relationship to him/her, number of dependant, reasons why he/she is sponsoring u, kind of job he is doing. if he/she is in business, certificate of registration, you must also proof that u will come back to nigeria, maybe ur family ties and letter of future employment. if ur sponsor works in a company, u gonna need is payslip but if not u gonna need invoice receipts or any other financial documentation that he make profit in his business
if u are going for master, u will need ur transcript, certificate of result. but if undergraduate, u can add a letter from your head teacher and testimonial.you can also get a personal recommendation letter from prominent person like pastor or lawyer or sth stating how responsible u are
u will need a bank draft of 14000 from the bank for the visa application fee.
it is better to load them with all genuine evidences you have.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by dreamz701(f): 8:13pm On Jun 22, 2009
please is SAT accepted in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa by 9ja4eva: 6:48am On Jun 24, 2009
dreamz701:

please is SAT accepted in Canada?

Most Canadian schools do not require SAT.

Its accepted but is not a most.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by travelcare: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2009
I have a similar case in hand and the guy has been called for medicals in any four locations, 2 in Lagos, 1 in Abuja, on in PH(I guess). Feel free to contact Travelcare.consults@gmail.com or call Olawale on 08023809767 for advice and assistance.

Travelcare
Re: Canadian Student Visa by kelly24: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2009
Hello house, i was rejected visa after my medical test for canada visa 2005 which i succeeded. The refusal after i was sucessful for interview, was base on my submiting fraudulent statement of account which they verified with the bank. And this made them ban me for 2 years although it has elapsed now.
My question is if i change my date of birth and passport will CDHC still know that i have onced applied since 2005?
If i dont do you think they will issue me visa even if i merit it?

I need answers please.
Re: Canadian Student Visa by justwise(m): 1:16pm On Jan 22, 2010
kelly24:

Hello house, i was rejected visa after my medical test for canada visa 2005 which i succeeded. The refusal after i was sucessful for interview, was base on my submiting fraudulent statement of account which they verified with the bank. And this made them ban me for 2 years although it has elapsed now.
[b]My question is if i change my date of birth and passport will CDHC still know that i have onced applied since 2005?
If i dont do you think they will issue me visa even if i merit it?[/b]I need answers please.

This time around u will get life ban if u do that
Re: Canadian Student Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:52pm On Jan 22, 2010
Dnt try it at all.

dey have ur details at hand and

u might get banned this time around

for life, berra present originall docus

or tell them reason why u dont have rather than

present fake

SHALOM

(1) (Reply)

Travel To Europe, Find Love In Prague / Pls I Need Direction From Ketu To Ikeja High Court / Do You Know This Girl , Please Report To Her Family, There Motor Just Got An Acc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.