Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,987 members, 7,956,684 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter (27741 Views)

Cancelled USA B1/B2 Visa With Prejudice? Lets Discuss / Canadian Student Visa Questions! / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 11:21pm On Mar 27, 2011
SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF GETTING A STUDENT VISA TO CANADA TO STUDY ACCA. I HAVE GOTTEN AN ACCEPTANCE LETTER FROM LONDON SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND FINANCE TO STUDY ACCA + ONLINE MBA IN CANADA. I HAVE PAID 100% FOR MY STUDY AND HAVE OVER #3,000,00 BALANCE IN MY ACCOUNT AS PROOF OF FUND FOR LIVING EXPENSES.
I INTEND SENDING IN MY VISA APPLICATION BY APRIL 2011 THE SCHOOL RESUMPTION DATE IS AUGUST 15TH 2011.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by anfanio: 4:52am On Mar 28, 2011
Why would you pay 100% of your tuition without visa? - Sorry I know it's your money - (I could not find the refund policy for this school). Tuition payment does not guarantee visa, it might help or it might look like desperation to go. Also it is noteworthy that ACCA can be done from home, home as in anywhere in the world and 'online' MBA, you don't need visa to achieve both. Try and be more convincing in your approach to the embassy. What you have in you a/c is about good for 1 yr, and by the way as a potential accountant paying full tuition 6 months upfront is not a good use of money. I pray the VO does not see it my way remember they are trained to look for 'things'.
Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2011
@ACCA777, I have also applied for study visa to pursue ACCA in Canada at Stouffville college. we can share experience. The school offered wrote 1year offer on my application. how about yours? though I know ACCA takes more than a year,but I think the college has reasons of doing so. how much does your tuition cost? how far abt ur processing now? I filed my application on 1st April,2011
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by Delta007(m): 2:47am On Apr 06, 2011
Let me get this clearly; are you looking to apply for a study visa for an online program?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2011
@ Delta007. No the online MBA is just an added programme. ACCA tuition is a class based lecture
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by subzeroamd(m): 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2011
Does anyone heard about Hansa, in Toronto
it's language centre, please if sombody know something about it kindly share your information
beacause I will there this year by the grace of god.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by Delta007(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2011
acca777:

@ Delta007. No the online MBA is just an added programme. ACCA tuition is a class based lecture
Isnt ACCA an accounting professional certification? If it is, it may be very difficult getting a Visa for that. Not impossible, but difficult.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by babsharon(m): 8:23pm On Apr 08, 2011
@ delta, frm ur experience is nt easy to give visa for ACCA, why? Can u enlight us on dat and the reason y is difficult.
My fellow nairalander like ayoade, obietrix and others we need ur contribution here pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2011
@newacca, cool to know that u ave applied for your study permit. I wish you success my friend.
The tuition for my 10 papers and the online MBA is $6595.00 The duration of the programme is 22months. meaning am suppose to finish by June 2013.
How many appers do u have left?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2011
@subxeroamd,
Canadian embassy I am not sure if Canadian Embassy issue visa to study language in Canada.

@Delta007,
Though I cant confirm anyone that has gotten visa from Nigeria to study ACCA in Canada,but there are lot of Pakistani,Indians,Saudi arabians,chinese etc that have gotten visa to pursue same certification in Canada. I met most of them on another canada forum.

[b]@acca777,[/b]
To be honest,I have not taken any paper yet. I am starting fresh in Canada. Though I applied with my National Diploma in Business result. So,I have 14papers to take.
when are you applying for your study permit?
I wish u and myself success on our visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2011
@newacca. U mean u still have fourteen papers to write? why is your admission letter reading one year then?
Anyway, maybe the school have a reason for doing that | guess.
Please how many month statement of account did u attach with your application and hw many passport photo?
I was sent a guide that requested for 6month statement of account and 3 passport. While the one I downloaded from the CIC said 4months statement of account and 2 passport photo.

my emil address is demmy07ng@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by jasp26: 10:28pm On Apr 19, 2011
Actually
Delta007:

Isnt ACCA an accounting professional certification? If it is, it may be very difficult getting a Visa for that. Not impossible, but difficult.

@delta007, its not difficult to get a visa for ACCA in the UK if its full time, u ll be given, i know this from experience.

@acca777, why not visit the canadian embassy n ask for the exact amount you ought to have in your account for Student Visa application, that way u ll be sure and pls revert smiley cos i need the info too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2011
@acca777
u need 6mths statements of account and 2passport photos. SIMPLE! I have already applied for my study visa.
I tld u earlier that the college that gave me admission has their reasons of offering me 1year admission.

@jasp26,
thx for d info. I'm optimistic that mine too wont be difficult from 9ja to canada.
Did the person u knw applied from 9ja to Canada or from 9ja to Uk or from uk to Canada for the ACCA? Pls. I need more explanation from ur broad experience. smileyThx
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by jasp26: 6:37am On Apr 22, 2011
@acca777, its from Naija to UK, but thinking of leaving UK for Canada

PS: You ll need $10,000 (Canadian Dollars) in your account for 4 months and other docs.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study-how-documents.asp?#doc1
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2011
@Jasp26,
Thx so much for the information. I applied from Nigeria and I am still praying,hoping and waiting for response from CDHC,lagos
thx 4 ur contributions.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 2:47am On May 01, 2011
I was about sending my study permit application on friday but could not due to the reason that I need to include a police report. I learnt this could only be obtain @ Alagbon. Could someone tell me how much it cost and hw long to get it?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by babsharon(m): 10:48am On May 01, 2011
if u can twist dem it wont b more dan 3000 to 4000 naira, at worst 2days
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 5:01pm On May 28, 2011
Thanks All, I got Police clearance certificate for #4,000.00 @ Alagbon, Lagos. I guess the standard price is around #3,500.00 according to one Inspector Emmanuel. It now depends on your bargaining power, they could charge you as much as #5,500.00 And it is possible for you to get it done the same day. In my own case, It took me 4hrs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 8:17pm On Jun 11, 2011
Somebody please educate me. Dose all student applying for study permit @ Canadian High Commission Nigeria go through medical test?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 9:24am On Jun 13, 2011
@ACCA777,
We are all still expecting to hear from CDHC except longecity who was called for medicals last week. he got his call for medical test after 3 weeks of his application. My application is in it's 10th week. Yet,I am calm and collected. I am hopeful that God wants the best to happen to me. So,I urge you to be hopeful and optimistic. We shall all get there(Insha Allah)
ciao
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 9:47pm On Jun 22, 2011
Thanks newacca, I am relaxed, I know my God can do all things. Is the person that was called 4 medicals appied to studdy ACCA too?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 10:12pm On Jun 22, 2011
@acca777,
Nope,the person is not going for ACCA.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2011
@ NEWACCA Hw are u? happi sunday. Hw far with ur application? it is more that 12 weeks now I guess and ur skool resumes this month.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2011
@ACCA777,
thx for ur concern. I have heard from CDHC, I was called for interview,which I attended today. I replied in another thread Nairaland. If you are interested in how the interview went,you can check the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.3744.html

Thanks.
ciao
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
@ NEWACCA, I say congratulations in advance 'cos am sure they will grant you the permit.

Please what medium do they sent the invitation with, e-mail, courier text message or what?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 9:34pm On Jul 11, 2011
@acca777,
thx. I only hope and pray I will be granted the permit. I remain optimistic. The interview invitation was sent via courier.
Meanwhile,how far about your application? I would like to hear from you soon.
ciao
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 8:02pm On Jul 14, 2011
@ NEWACCA, Trust God for the perfection, He can do all things.
I am still waiting o, U know I applied in May. So, I think am still within the waiting time
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2011
@acca777,
Thanx. I have been called for medicals.
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ Newacca, Thank God for His faithfulness at all time. He that has started it will surely perfect it in Jesus name. See you in Canada soon.

Cheers
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
@ NEWACCA, what medium was you medical interview invitation? phone call, text message, e-mail of courier?
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by acca777: 2:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
@NEWACCA, I mean medium of invitation for you medical test
Re: Canadian Student Visa With Acca Acceptance Letter by newacca: 9:58pm On Jul 17, 2011
acca777:

@ NEWACCA, what medium was you medical interview invitation? phone call, text message, e-mail of courier?

The medical instruction was sent via courier.

(1) (2)

Lagos Airport "Cracked Pillar": Bi-Courtney Reacts, Calls It An Expansion Joint / Motorist Crushes Hoodlum, Colleague While Fighting For Money in Lagos / Police Truck Involved In Fatal Road Accident, Officer Dies In The Process.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.