Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos (363 Views)

Governor Akinwummi Ambode Of Lagos State Is Igbo(evidence) / Is Governor Ambode of Lagos State A Tribalist, (no Single Igbo As Commissioner)? / Akinwunmi Ambode Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 08, 2015
One thing i still haven't come to term with is the fact that i voted Ambode. This is the worst Governor i have ever known. He has only one priority, Security and i can't phantom why he is ignoring other sectors. When i see any thing in the news concerning Lagos and Ambode, it's always about security and even in the security sef, he has failed there.

Maybe i'm too bitter, Maybe it's because i'm having high hopes with him. Lets see what you think.

Rate his performance over 10. As for me, its 3/10
Re: How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos by Cholls(m): 10:05am On Dec 08, 2015
My brother 0/10.

2 Likes

Re: How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos by Ladipodeal: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2015
Lagos State Public Works Corporation been very effective during Ambode tenure.
Isolo Jakande Ikotun that various contractors and LSPWC could not fix in a period of 8 years was fix by LSPWC under 6 months.
Abandoned Ijegun - Jakande road completed, 7&8 canoe close to completion all under 6 months.
Sure it is being replicated in other areas as well.

I score him 5 out of 10. If he got the gut to arrest the parks agberos and omo onile he will get 7.
Re: How Would You Rate Akinwunmi Ambode Of Lagos by Chanchit: 10:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Sorry, I can't rate a ghost worker.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: I Paid Dasuki $322m From Abacha Fund / Appeal Court Sacks All Rivers Senators / PDP Throws Her Support To The APC Government To End Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.