Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday (21609 Views)

President Buhari, Ministers At Federal Executive Council Meeting Today (photos) / Photos From The Federal Executive Council Meeting Today / President Buhari Vs El-rufai: Caption This Photo After Their Meeting Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Are u guys daft?
Everytime photos of Bubu this photo of Bubu that, no single photo on signing MOU with investors, a flag off of a project or commissioning of a project.
Is he the founder of INSTAGRAM?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by marvikec: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
G
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by naptu2: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
I was confused when I saw "Thomas Sankara" in the Council Chambers yesterday. I thought that we had gone back to military rule.
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Bevista: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
I'll help with some figures of the budget proposals of the FG from 2011, just to provide some perspective:

Budget Proposed - N4.97Trillion
Oil Price Used - $75
Oil Production - 2.3mbbls/day

Budget Proposed - N4.75Trillion
Oil Price Used - $70
Oil Production - 2.48mbbls/day

Budget Proposed - N4.98Trillion
Oil Price Used - $79
Oil Production - 2.53mbbls/day

Budget Proposed - N4.91Trillion
Oil Price Used - $75
Oil Production - 2.39mbbls/day

Budget Proposed - N4.49Trillion
Oil Price Used - $53
Oil Production - 2.28mbbls/day

Budget Proposed - N6.0Trillion
Oil Price Used - $38
Oil Production - 2.2mbbls/day

I am interested in seeing the revenue details from the budget to know exactly how government intends to fund the budget. My first instinct, though, is that leackages in revenue generating agencies (like NCS, NPA, NNPC, etc) have been blocked and all funds channeled into the TSA. That the government has been able to come up with that size of budget - even in the face of declining oil prices & lower oil production levels - without depreciating the official exchange rate of the Naira is truly remarkable.

But how did GEJ, with benchmark oil price of over $75 throughout his term, not be able to come up with a budget of up to N5T? One can say that, had PMB met an oil price of $75, we would be talking about a N10T budget. Kindly note that during GEJ term, oil price was actually higher ($105) than the budget benchmark and yet our Foreign Reserves and ECA was declining.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by chesterlee(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:

Lol...This got me Rotfl grin grin

This our VP too dey 4k up!!!
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:
meet d pple milking dis nation undecided
gerrarahia mehn
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by fujirice: 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chisos! Very soon no hair go dey Fashola head again. Choi!
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 12:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
franciskaine:
gerrarahia mehn

brov long time who set u free frm ur kennel grin
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Jibabs2(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:
u fast oo
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by bamipet01: 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
This sports minister dress must be looked into
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Ahmeduana(m): 2:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:
I DON'T JUST KNOW WHY, I HATE THESE PEOPLE WITH PASSION! Mere looking at them you will that they are just nothing but brotherhood of blood oat! In other word (vampires)
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by RELEASEUS: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ameachi no get another shirt? cry cryjust asking innocently sha
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Ojayk(m): 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
My sports minister seems to be on the same attire at any event since he came into office, please PMB should get some wardrobe allowance for his ministers but if its lalong's choice, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Melinde: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
And the minister no even send am sef, see as the man just throway face.

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Vicati: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
olillywales:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-ic64vCG0n7Q/VmXlJJ7KT-I/AAAAAAAHle8/YOIU-zDs0fk/s400/1.png[/img]

President Buhari presided over the Federal Executive Council meeting and approved N6 trillion expenditure for 2016 Budget under the Medium Term Expenditure Framework (MTEF). Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Udoma Udo Udoma, spoke with State House correspondents at the end of the meeting.‎ According to him, an oil price of $38 per barrel of crude oil and 2.2 million production barrels per day were projected in the framework.

"At today’s Council, the Council approved the Medium Term Expenditure Framework, MTEF which sets out the policies of government over the next years. It sets out the fundamental economic underpinning of the budget. The highlights are as follows: we project and we are working with $38 crude oil price, we consider that to be very conservative but because of the uncertainty, we felt that we should start with a conservative crude oil price."he said

[img]http://2.bp..com/-CLl--z281nQ/VmXlLK0xA4I/AAAAAAAHlfE/bZ6Lhn4WyoQ/s400/2.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-IcGsN4u0h8o/VmXlMV0EifI/AAAAAAAHlfM/ugC8otCMTaI/s400/3.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-IcGsN4u0h8o/VmXlMV0EifI/AAAAAAAHlfM/ugC8otCMTaI/s400/3.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JFBUHPgNu8o/VmXlOnup51I/AAAAAAAHlfU/sdtYhOlMK2g/s400/4.png[/img]
[img]http://1.bp..com/-JFBUHPgNu8o/VmXlOnup51I/AAAAAAAHlfU/sdtYhOlMK2g/s400/4.png[/img]
[img]http://4.bp..com/-skGxEgbfhxw/VmXlPgmBHvI/AAAAAAAHlfc/Lm1Oc070h2k/s400/5.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-_UFeGdoj2HE/VmXlP1l5VkI/AAAAAAAHlfg/AFdUcOU3Qx8/s400/6.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/12/photos-from-emergency-federal-executive.html

cc: lalasticlala
Inconclusive "change",,Inconclusive Ministers and Inconclusive budget!!!
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:

I guess you just felt like typing something, registering your presence on Nairaland today.
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by gawu1: 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:
Be aware! This is neither Jonathan regime nor are those JonaTHANIANs. That is, stealing is now corruption
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ioannes:

I guess you just felt like typing something, registering your presence on Nairaland today.

we not on tweeteer dis one wey u dey folo mi fr bck like disciple
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 3:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
gawu1:

Be aware! This is neither Jonathan regime nor are those JonaTHANIANs. That is, stealing is now corruption

really!! ! shocked

tell mi more

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by ideylaff: 3:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Chubhie:
We don't want pictures. When they are not yeyebrities. They are servants elected to serve the people and not competing with Nollywood.

They should be sober while at it cos I don't see any condition in Nigeria that warrant smiles in the face of any politician.

Spot on and well said.

Bunch of out of touch people.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by phoenixcleans(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
jane0000:
Great. Where are our female ministers? undecided
YOU NEED MY GRANDDAD GOGGLE?
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:

brov long time who set u free frm ur kennel grin
I repeat, gerrarahia mehn!
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by spenca: 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
solomon Dalong needs to behave himself
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by opribo(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gathering of noise makers according to PMB
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by oluwasegun007(m): 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
wats d emergency about d meeting........d only serioz fellow in dat pics is Amechi....lol
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
franciskaine:
I repeat, gerrarahia mehn!

its been a looooong time

sure uv grown beards now
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
adedayourt:

its been a looooong time
sure uv grown beards now
you sure u know me?
Re: Photos From The Emergency Federal Executive Council Meeting Yesterday by adedayourt(m): 8:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
franciskaine:
you sure u know me?

are u not d one occupying room B12 at yaba left cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Extends Lockdown By Two Weeks In Kaduna / Edo 2020: Dangote Says He Did Not Endorse Any Candidate / Dele Momodu Declares Interest To Run For President In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.