Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia (3672 Views)

If IPOB Dump Biafra We Will Reconsider Them Back – Arewa Youths / Photo Of Ojukwu Reading A Speech As He Declares Independence Of Biafra In 1967 / IPOB Members Set IPOB Journalist Up In Rivers State,Brutally Attack Him(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by kettykings: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not praying for this to happen but considering the lukewarm attitude of the government on issues at stake and considering the shoot at sight order the government had given to the joint task force.
And the grave silence of Ipob of recent.

What is your take on this.
Please discuss only

2 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by chimerase2: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykings:
I am not praying for this to happen but considering the lukewarm attitude of the government on issues at stake and considering the shoot at sight order the government had given to the joint task force.

Please discuss only
ma take is on th morale of the thread angry

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
well, it is a common parlance that men do not learn from history.

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
before you embark on that suicide mission I will urge you to visit the internally displaced persons (idp) camps in the Northeast...

...you are welcome.

5 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by CreampieAngela(f): 2:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
They might succeed, but they'v got to change their modus operandi
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by kettykin: 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
chimerase2:
ma take is on th morale of the thread angry
What is wrong with the morale

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ioannes:
before you embark on that suicide mission I will urge you to visit the internally displaced persons (idp) camps in the Northeast...

...you are welcome.
bro the igbos are not foolish...

4 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
I never said they were.

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by CreampieAngela(f): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
cjrane:

It is disturbing that IPOB hasn't set up a fund to take care of I injured protesters and if need be in the future for weapons procurement. You just don't deal with a zoo like Nigeria and not expect they will use violence if they are convinced you won't shoot back.
IPOB, as it is presently constituted, with Nnamdi Kanu as the director and Uche Mefor as the deputy director, CANNOT succeesfully carry out an insurrection against the Nigerian state
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
Op this speculations might have already been in place, i think they for sensitizing the world there seriousness and also watching how the fg down play the nnamdi kanu saga. Imagine them unleashing the most brutal guerrilla warfarist ever known in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ioannes:

I never said they were.
they won't displace their own people
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykings:

Please discuss only

That has always been the last resort in every ideology once dialogue and peaceful protest fails e.g, Independence, freedom, emancipation etc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Eledan: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykings:

Please discuss only

Ordinary threat of shot at sight order, your chest beating mofos have scampered to safety. We've told you, you've allowed the free reign of cyberspace and RB to make you live in a bubble-world.
You all need a reality check asap

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by funmijoyb(f): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
then what are they?

4 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by baralatie(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ioannes:

...you are welcome.
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
funmijoyb:

then what are they?
you think they are??
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by kettykin: 3:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

Ordinary threat of shot at sight order, your chest beating mofos have scampered to safety. We've told you, you've allowed the free reign of cyberspace and RB to make you live in a bubble-world.
You all need a reality check asap

You can make your point without being insulting.

Any was this not what was said of boko haram before the started their insurrection which Nigeria has not yet found a solution.

While I am not praying for this to happen. The possibility is not far fetched I

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by babyfaceafrica: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2015
Demburrows:
Op this speculations might have already been in place, i think they for sensitizing the world there seriousness and also watching how the fg down play the nnamdi kanu saga. Imagine them unleashing the most brutal guerrilla warfarist ever known in Africa.
you watch too many movies

6 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by TechRev: 3:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
"Those that make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable" -- Atiku Abubakar

"...These nigerians were not born Biafrans but soon they may decide to fight their own war and get an honorable peace. Germany lost the first world war, but soon fought a second world war. The Germans lost the second world war but gained immeasurable respect, peace and deterrent." --- Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by CreampieAngela(f): 3:58pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykin:

Any was this not what was said of boko haram before the started their insurrection which Nigeria has not yet found a solution.
I often laugh at the naivety of some of you biafran irridentist anytime i hear/read you compare IPOB's childs play with Boko Harams insuregency. Do you know what Mohammed Yusuf, Abubakar Shekau, Abu Qaqa, Kabiru Sokoto, Abu Zinnira, Mamman Nur etc, went through before they launched their Boko Haram campaign from the Ibn Tiamiyyu Mosque in Maiduguri ?

Lets first start from the basics. Is the Topography/Geography of the South East suitable for a Guerrilla campaign? where would your fortress be situated ? The ND militants had the creeks and waterways; BH had/has Sambisa forest, Gwoza hills, Mandara mountains etc, where would your own fortress be in the South East ?

As far as i am concerened, Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB cannot do zilch, unless, perhaps, they change their modus operandi totally or another pro-biafra secessionist group emerge

3 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykings:

Please discuss only
what else will happen other than ibo IDPs and the cry of genocide

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by greenermodels: 4:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
TechRev:
"Those that make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable" -- Atiku Abubakar

"...These nigerians were not born Biafrans but soon they may decide to fight their own war and get an honorable peace. Germany lost the first world war, but soon fought a second world war. The Germans lost the second world war but gained immeasurable respect, peace and deterrent." --- Malam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.
the unarmed prophet would always come to grief~Niccolo Machiavelli. we have seen war first hand and we can authoritatively tell the government that if the biafrans takes up arms, every part of Nigeria would turn to a war front ~north eastern youths press release last week.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by ukomko: 4:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
Irrelevant post

1 Like

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by kettykin: 4:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
IyaIode:

what else will happen other than ibo IDPs and the cry of genocide

Other possibilities include Nigeria loosing more than 500000 soldiers. 3 divisions with some generals going on self exile.
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by springer: 4:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
I hope you don't get charged for treason-able freedom!
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Eledan: 4:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykin:

While I am not praying for this to happen. The possibility is not far fetched I

Forget it! No igbo man will become aggressive outside Igbo-land and if you decides to bring violent to Igbo-land, you have lessons of what can become out of your land from various places in the world.
I've said it countless times, by demographic nature, Igbos are the least favored to become violent of any form.

2 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
kettykin:

Other possibilities include Nigeria loosing more than 500000 soldiers. 3 divisions with some generals going on self exile.
Yes ojukwu was that stupid

2 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by Eledan: 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenermodels:
the unarmed prophet would always come to grief~Niccolo Machiavelli. we have seen war first hand and we can authoritatively tell the government that if the biafrans takes up arms, every part of Nigeria would turn to a war front ~north eastern youths press release last week.

This will never happen, the greatest opposition to this will even coming within Igboland. Igbos are not as united to this issue as you guys portray on the internet.

4 Likes

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by greenermodels: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
BADNEAT:
they won't displace their own people
why we have idps in the north is because boko haram is killing it's own people, this also why idps was not a problem in the Niger Delta. common sense also dictates that they would quickly push the fight outside their region to make maximum psychological impact on the general citizenry. the Nigerian army is also in no shape right now to combat any wide spread insurgency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by greenermodels: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Eledan:

This will never happen, the greatest opposition to this will even coming within Igboland. Igbos are not as united to this issue as you guys portray on the internet.
then let's have a referendum like civilized human beings so you can prove us wrong like the British did to the scots or we can prove you wrong like the southern Cameroon did to Nigeria in the sixties.
Re: What If IPOB Members Set Up And Fund A Militia To Fight For Independence Of Bia by HammerEvery(f): 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
I love the underestimation of IPOB by those who think they have seen the worst of IPOB. I just love it. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kwara Breaks Record: Produces The First Ghost Governor In Nigeria / See This SHOCKING Attack On Nigerian Students By Indians / See Breakdown Of What A Nigerian Senator Earns:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.