Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ex-gov. Ohakim Gave Me N270 Million Cash – Abu Sule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-gov. Ohakim Gave Me N270 Million Cash – Abu Sule (399 Views)

Ohakim Gave Me $2.3m In Ghana-Must-Go Bag – Witness / Nneka Ararume That Olisa Metuh Gave $2 Million Cash To Invest (Photo) / "Ohakim Gave Me $2.29m Cash To Buy Abuja Mansion" - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ex-gov. Ohakim Gave Me N270 Million Cash – Abu Sule by TopCelebritiesM: 5:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
The Managing Director of Tweenex Consociates H.D Ltd., Mr. Abule Sule has confessed that former governor of Imo State, Mr. Ikedi Ohakim gave him N270million cash to buy a house for him at House 60, Kwame Nkrumah Street, Plot No. 1098, Cadastal Zone A04, Asokoro, Abuja.
“Before November 2008, he requested that I buy him a house in Asokoro. When we found one for him at 60, Kwame Nkrumah Street in Asokoro, we told him and he trusted my judgment on it. I told him the price was N270m and he provided me with the money about $2.29m or thereabout in cash.
“I collected the money from him at the Imo State Governor’s Lodge in Asokoro at night. The money was in cash in one tranche and he said that I should use it to pay for the house at 60, Kwame Nkrumah Street, Asokoro.
“The following day, I called Alhaji Muktari Isa Maidabino, then we met at Unity Bank, Maitama. Alhaji Muktari Maidabino said he had loan with the bank, so he offset the loan and retrieved the documents. When I collected the title documents I informed Chief Ohakim so that he could give us the name we were to use for the... See details http://www.topcelebritiesng.com/ex-gov-ohakim-gave-me-n270-million-cash-abu-sule/
Re: Ex-gov. Ohakim Gave Me N270 Million Cash – Abu Sule by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
all these "gov oka gave me 500million" "ex gov of jalingo dash me 360 million" are getting too much undecided

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman Kills Twin Brothers, Their Friend, Himself / Benin Leaders Warns Oshiomhole, Political Godfatherism / Benue Rerun: NEC Fixes February 13 For Mark, Onjeh Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.