Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US (1127 Views)

Emeka Ephraim Ugwuonye Barred From Legal Practice In Nigeria / Suspended DG NIA Weeps, Barred From Aso Rock / Saraki Barred From Using Presidential Villa Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Skako(m): 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
The British government condemned comments by US presidential hopeful Donald Trump as “wrong” on Tuesday, after the Republican frontrunner said Muslims should be barred from entering the United States. British Prime Minister David Cameron “completely disagrees” with the remarks, which are “divisive, unhelpful and quite simply wrong”, a spokeswoman for the Conservative leader said.Trump called for a “total and complete shutdown” of Muslims entering the US on Monday, in the wake of a mass shooting inCalifornia by a Muslim couple believed to have been radicalised. The statement, the latest in a series of increasingly virulent remarks by Trump in recent weeks, was quickly attacked by presidential rivals and was described as “totally contrary” to US values by the White House.Despite broad public outrage at many of his remarks, billionaire real estate mogul isleading in polls of likely Republican voters and is the clear frontrunner for the conservative party’s nomination as presidential candidate for the 2016 US election. In a speech on Monday, Trump read part of his statement aloud and said the ban on Muslims entering the US should remain “until our country’s representatives can figure out what the hell is going on”.His campaign did not clarify whether the proposed ban would be imposed on both tourists and immigrants, or whether it would affect American Muslims based abroad.http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/britain-condemns-trumps-comment-that-muslims-should-be-barred-from-entering-us/
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
trump is a crazy old man with brain issues. support him at ur own risk
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by AtlanticBreeze: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
These people are destroyers.. They destroyed Nigeria..I wonder how Trump will relate with Nigeria's islamist fundermentalist president if he eventually wins.. lol

2 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Skako(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nobody fil ban my religion I swear
I love being a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by praxisnetworks: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Skako:

Nobody fil ban my religion I swear
I can

1 Like

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by superstar3: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
The truth is that...Not all muslims are terrorists but all terrorists are muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trump abi na truck, will loss the election. That is for sure.

You don't make sure a statement in a place like America, were they believe in freedom.
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by OZAOEKPE(f): 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
WHAT IS BRITAIN?

2 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by ziccoit: 6:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
What I have come to understand a long time ago is that if you really want to test and expose how shallow a man is; ask him to join the game of politics. How is Trump's suggestion a solution to world terrorism when evidence abound that these groups are the creations of western powers. Pope John Paul II sometimes said western power breed unrest by their acts of imposing their cultures and beliefs on other nations.

My mum once told me that women that exposed her body up to the knee were called prostitute then. Today, those who left nothing to be imagine among our women are called celebrities in the name of westernization and modernization. Any country that stood firmly against such were tagged backward. What a pity and shameful situation of today's world.

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by jane0000(f): 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Trump is an old bastard

1 Like

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by praxisnetworks: 6:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHAT IS BRITAIN?
The country with the most precise mobile missiles worldwide
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by asadike(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
yes ke, supported jare. go to maiduguri and see for yourself. me self don tire. not all muslims are terrorists,i concur but how we go take know d terrorists from d rest?
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Anticabal: 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muslims...hmm.
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Plus10(m): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
a fearless man

2 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by ComrdDRS: 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
BAN ALL THE TERRORISTS IF BRITAIN WANT THE CAN GO AND ACCOMMODATE THEM AND FEEL THE REPACAUTION
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
WHAT IS BRITAIN?
Your colonial master.
Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:
Trump abi na truck, will loss the election. That is for sure.

You don't make sure a statement in a place like America, were they believe in freedom.
You think Americans are Awusa alamajiri? You think America is like the Zoo where certain things are forbidden from being spoken? You think Americans are happy that muslims are constituting themselves a threat to world peace? You think Americans are happy over the San Bernadino shooting? You think Americans want a repeat of 9/11?

Think again my muslim friend. By the way, all terrorists are muslims and every muslim is a potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Britain Condemns Trump’s Commentthat Muslims Should Be Barred From Entering US by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
ofenmanucom:
You think Americans are Awusa alamajiri? You think America is like the Zoo where certain things are forbidden from being spoken? You think Americans are happy that muslims are constituting themselves a threat to world peace? You think Americans are happy over the San Bernadino shooting? You think Americans want a repeat of 9/11?

Think again my muslim friend. By the way, all terrorists are muslims and every muslim is a potential terrorist.

You are just blabbing.
This is how you lead GEJ to failure.

Trump abi na truck will loss the election.

Quote me after the election.

(1) (Reply)

Oil Prices Hit Lowest Since 2004 As Supply Balloons / See The 6million Naira Gold Watch Ex Senators Daughter Got From Her Mom. / (graphics Photo) 7 Student From Polytechnic Ibadan Died In Critical Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.