Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos (34174 Views)

Kate Henshaw Shares 1996 Throwback Photo / Banky W Undergoes Surgery For Skin Cancer Tumours (Photos From The Operation) / Kate Henshaw & Emeka Ossai 1992 Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by koredex4love(m): 4:39am On Dec 09, 2015
As for me ,I would have criticised the publicity, but I won't because I have have been one of the people that stop buying original products most of our celebrities lack the act of generous giving and probably maybe they are stingy ,I can't really conclude.
With this ,am a bit happy but @henshaw,pls has an NGO,as this can help you touch more people lives that needs assistance,they won't really be a burden on you as there will surely be people ready to sponsor your needs.
I wish I have some funds,I will influence the needy than I am doing right now!!!!
We all can come together for a Nairaland foundation to assist people,since our government are predators ,then we should be brainy enough to get back from them as I know ,many of them has this "na me do am mentality"
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Toks2008(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2015
imsuboi:
good stuff; but did she really have to publicize it? undecided undecided

Better pray to God to see someone who will solve your problem and publicize it than those who will publicize your problem without solving it.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by ReabridCharles(m): 4:57am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
Gud job, but must she say it out to the public? that shows, she is helping her just to gain praises from people and not from GOD

undecided

i dnt think that's a gud ideal.

Common get out. Whoever liked this your trash should go to hell. Fuckin hypocrite. Anyday you become magnanimous enough to help someone, that's if you ever will, plz don't tell us f**l..
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by gulfer: 6:15am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:
Gud job, but must she say it out to the public? that shows, she is helping her just to gain praises from people and not from GOD

undecided

2019 on her mind cool cool cool cool
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Now the breast is ready for sucking.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by oluwaSmith1(f): 6:45am On Dec 09, 2015
wao....thanks for a good heart
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by queebeediva(f): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Weldone aunt kate May God bless you and pls pees, she didn't announced it the way you people assume I think the doctors or even the girls family did so abeg make una no start with her.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by imsuboi(m): 7:16am On Dec 09, 2015
eflintsone:
bringing it public plays its own vital roles .. other celebs will see this and am sure they will ask themselves question

yeah.. you have made a point.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Missmossy(f): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Aww this is good!

Nice one.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by haywhy911(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Cool.. It could be a publicity stunt though. You never can tell with this celebrities,
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by FORTUNES247: 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by excellentmomma(f): 7:39am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:

undecided

Read well b4 u condemn someone, she is not the one that publicized it, the Doctor did, she just replied in appreciation and said she hopes to see the girl someday. Abeg free Kate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by butanep(m): 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Good move...

In other news, do you need a science private tutor in Benin that will give you a quality service and guarantee you success.

Busy Brain Science Tutors is your solution.

Call 08063306443. Check my dp
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by PAINGAIN: 7:45am On Dec 09, 2015
imsuboi:
ur likes criticize everything. If she likes make she publicise am for CNN, my own b say she don help and someone somewhere Is free from a lump in her breast. Park well jare.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:

undecided
koredex4love post=40826368:
As for me ,I would have criticised the publicity, but I won't because I have have been one of the people that stop buying original products most of our celebrities lack the act of generous giving and probably maybe they are stingy ,I can't really conclude.
With this ,am a bit happy but @henshaw,pls has an NGO,as this can help you touch more people lives that needs assistance,they won't really be a burden on you as there will surely be people ready to sponsor your needs.
I wish I have some funds,I will influence the needy than I am doing right now!!!!
We all can come together for a Nairaland foundation to assist people,since our government are predators ,then we should be brainy enough to get back from them as I know ,many of them has this "na me do am mentality"
Badgers14:
Why does she have to pArade herself angry angry nansense

dumb people everywhere, guess y'all dont know how to tweet and how twitter works, she simply retweeted what was tweeted at her
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by KelvinC1(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
captainflash:

undecided

If you are not AWARE or told now.. You may see her or think she don't help people.. Kai human being enh.. I tire for una sha.. #ADOYII
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by KelvinC1(m): 7:56am On Dec 09, 2015
imsuboi:
If you are not AWARE or told now.. You may see her or think she don't help people.. Kai human being enh.. I tire for una sha.. #ADOYII
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by KelvinC1(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
ellechrystal:
Oh that's good of u beautiful lady. God bless u.
But what's the intelligence is helping and blowing ur trumpet? Let God reward u . We can do things in d secret. And allow God to reward us in the open, for wen u let people know u ve gotten ur reward already.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by tbdsaint(m): 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
while some are busy criticising d publicity which wsnt from her, dea s sum1 out there, touched by this act and thinking of who is next on his/her help list.Focus on the positive side of every action, dea s always a thing to learn.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 09, 2015
Nice of her! smiley
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Mimicole(f): 8:39am On Dec 09, 2015
nuroegbu:

Pls read it again, it was d doctor dat tweeted it.. Not Kate

Na only go school for here
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Badgers14: 8:40am On Dec 09, 2015
Abbey2sam:

dumb people everywhere, guess y'all dont know how to tweet and how twitter works, she simply retweeted what was tweeted at her

Ebi like say them just pay phone give you abi undecided

Anyways na you get your mouth.. You fit use am chop shìt angry
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by ladychioma: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Thanks to Kate Henshaw. may the good Lord reward you abundantly in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by CharleyCharley: 9:38am On Dec 09, 2015
Missmossy:
Aww this is good!

Nice one.
Oluyemisi?
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by johnokoro101: 9:55am On Dec 09, 2015
God bless her
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Abbey2sam(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Badgers14:

Ebi like say them just pay phone give you abi undecided

Anyways na you get your mouth.. You fit use am chop shìt angry

who sound like a person they just got a new phone for, you or me? olodo
common sense you no get, why even talking to you. E-diot
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by tunesoft(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Breast lump koo...that lady looks like some1 that can pay for the operation herself....abeg, Kate should go and touch the needy not the privileged
Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by Badgers14: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2015
Abbey2sam:

who sound like a person they just got a new phone for, you or me? olodo
common sense you no get, why even talking to you. E-diot

Let me know when you attain this milestone......

Re: Kate Henshaw Pays For The Operation Of A Lady's Breast Lump Removal - See Photos by nukky77(f): 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
May the good Lord reward her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olamide Poses With His 7 Tooxclusive Awards / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins / Michael Jackson Was A Nigerian And A Badagry Ancient idol.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.