Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,250 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins (34187 Views)

Oluwatobiloba Falana And Olajumoke Orisaguna In Wedding Photoshoot / Olajumoke Orisaguna Slams Follower Over 'Artiste' / Olajumoke Orisaguna In South Africa, On Her First International Trip (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by metronaija2: 4:57pm On Jun 01, 2017
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the former bread seller who captured the world's attention in 2016 is coming with her TV show.

The model who was shot into fame by TY Bello announced today, Thursday, June 1, 2017, that she is about to start her vlog and reality show.

"My Vlog & Reality show will be launched on June 25th on CruisenChillz boat cruise event. I need all your prayers & support. God bless you all" she wrote on Instagram.

In March 2017, the bread seller turned model celebrated the one year anniversary of her discovery on the streets by TY Bello during a Tinie Tempah shoot.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/06/olajumoke-orisaguna-begins-her-reality.html

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by forreelinc(m): 4:58pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin hmmm I sure say she go throwe bomb well well
Looking forward to it

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by carzola(m): 5:02pm On Jun 01, 2017
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

She no even fit open bakery
To support other bread sellers..

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by sirusX(m): 5:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na grace all the way

I'm thinking maybe an opportunity to let others be discovered...more like showcasing them to the world

All in all, may God continue to see her through

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Kobicove(m): 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reality show shocked

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by siie: 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reality show!! ..Dumb bìtch angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by axortedbabe(f): 5:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
Nice one
Atleast she go now get job description.
No b every time former bread seller

19 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2017
cheesy
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by veekid(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make she just dey blow Yoruba jeje

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reality show on how to sell agege bread or what.The people pushing this woman abeg e yaf do find another agege woman put for screen

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Akshow: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Dead on arrival. Ask omotola and Jim iyke who were even bigger star.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by nairalandfreak(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2017
Bomb time grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by SHAKABOOM: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
BAD ADVISE..I go like hear sorry i mean watch her INGLIS cause havoc..I swear the show go funny die..Im go be Africas best reality comedy show. smiley

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by kpaofame: 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Vlog and reality show about what exactly

I know in entertainment you have to be in the news to be relevant...to get gigs etc but overdo, venturing into so many things ruins careers... she should consider very well before embarking on anything.

Most U.S musicians were victims of half-thought ventures and went bankrupt because of it...

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by samtee37(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
Reality show.??. Issokay

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by soberdrunk(m): 6:08pm On Jun 01, 2017
I dont envy this ladys husband at all, there is a very good chance of her becoming 'bossy' and 'controlling', the poor guy will require a very high level of 'patience' to keep up....... angry

12 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by WowSweetGuy(m): 6:09pm On Jun 01, 2017
So this girl matter is bck undecided

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by mekstaniac(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Maybe she go teach us how to sell Agege bread

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by philEscobar(m): 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2017
Make ty bello, find beta wrk for jumoke hubby, i am not liking dis
To avoid stories da touch

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by undarey(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
So she has abandoned
Her bread business

She no even fit open bakery
To support other bread sellers..

If you're quick enough to criticize, be real enough to help, otherwise, you're coming from a weak position called HATING;

She now owns a bakery, a modern one!

6 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by timilehin007(m): 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2017
nairalandfreak:
Bomb time grin
E no good o cry
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Chuksemi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2017
Blogging for better.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by coolk(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2017
snrman:
Reality show on how to sell agege bread or what.The people pushing this woman abeg e yaf do find another agege woman put for screen

Bros u wicked shaar
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by abike12(f): 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
Go Jummy!!! Get all you can from this publicity abeg. Shame to bad people

8 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by realestniggah: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2017
unto bigger things
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by bettyLad(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2017
reality TV show indeed .what is she coming to say .well untill then .
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
carzola:
So she has abandoned Her bread business
She no even fit open bakery To support other bread sellers..
You are on point!

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by takenadoh: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2017
Na bakery and bread things the show go dey about
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by angeltolly(f): 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2017
When you are now a star and has been to CNN but someone still calls you Onibread undecided

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by SonofaPrincipal: 6:29pm On Jun 01, 2017
we are waiting
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna's Vlog And Reality Show Begins by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2017
reality show? How does this help humanity in general? To what end WTF?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija's Alex: One Day, I Will Flog Children That Clean Cars In Traffic / Maheeda Looks Stunning In "New" Photos. / "My Sweet Mother" - Annie Idibia Shows Off Her Mother (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.