Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of (40597 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Marvelency(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
In other news.. .

For those of you who call your boyfriends or girlfriends 'Baby' Please remember that today is Immunization day against Polio. So come with them.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by free2ryhme: 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Good one coming from her
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:57am On Dec 09, 2015
iyatrustee:

It has been moved! undecided
so u wan bring fracas between me & my lovely MODs abii??...e no work 4u..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sweetgala(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
My own dream is to find a man who has a big and long dick and can last 2hrs on the 1st round smiley

I don dey come across your heavily sexualized posts lately. I hope all is well.. Pray very well a big black prick is coming your way.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Romm(m): 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Any hw shaaaaaaa
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2015
sweetgala:

I don dey come across your heavily sexualized posts lately. I hope all is well.. Pray very well a big black prick is coming your way.

amen smiley
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Ngozi24(f): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
She has entered one chance!!!

She is now officially Alice in the wonderland.

Those ladies started with those guys when those guys had nothing.

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.

Her marriage doesn't have the type of foundation those people have.

Counting down to the breakup time.

So bad you are wishing she breaks up. Well as you wish others, it shall also happen for you and fully be your portion. That's karma

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Sijo01(f): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
No kids? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by tpraiz(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Tonto.... Don't worry, We will still be here when you dreams wouldn't come true......... #Lols
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Demmocrats(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
Ngozi24:

So bad you are wishing she breaks up. Well as you wish others, it shall also happen for you and fully be your portion. That's karma

You find it difficult to understand stuffs

First of all i hardly reply peeps.

I said, she is wishing a long lasting marriage but from logical reasoning and the way men reason its not achievable

When her beauty fades the marriage will fade because it boils down to the foundation of the marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by ModiKen(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2015
For once she made sense to me.

Nice one Mrs. Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by harristo(m): 9:06am On Dec 09, 2015
So I guess this means that for the next 32yrs, she will keep dreaming and be on edge hoping her marriage doesn't breakup.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2015
I hope her wishes come true.

HML to her! smiley.
Everybody deserves to be loved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Confessng: 9:07am On Dec 09, 2015
So help you God Mrs Churchill
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by lurlah2014(f): 9:10am On Dec 09, 2015
I WANT MORE OOO 150 yrs in the making
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sauceEEP(m): 9:11am On Dec 09, 2015
So Tonto can be humble.... Ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by miqos02(m): 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
ok
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 09, 2015
ABACHA
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by repogirl(f): 9:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Dsroo.ftiles:

"My Goals aren't to lavish money, walk the streets like the Queen I truly am, brag about where I am now and where you're not BUT TO BE A VICTOR IN WHAT I HOLD DEAR WHICH IS MY HOME.

Yours can be part of history too and a great inspiration to others..

Keep your dirty & clean linens to yourself, and never let friends have a SAY IN YOUR HOME• If you can never entertain friends in your home, then meet them else where. Now that my friends, is Wisdom•

I tell myself I refuse to be one of the broken ones, but I can't do it alone and that's why I invited my 3 greatest lovers (The Father, Son & the Holy Spirit). #mygoalsanddreams"

Modified.

Tonto write correct English nah, you dey fall your hand with all these small small bullets you dey throw, learn from Omotola.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Confessng: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2015
How can you say that categorically ? Are you her husband ?
Are you sure that's why he married her? Even if that was y is it impossible for God to touch and change his heart?
You can't go about tearing down what other people are working hard to build!
Its not right
[s][/s]May your business experience your thoughts towards her marriage ![/s]

Ok I take that back !
You won't get my hate

Demmocrats:

I said, she is wishing a long lasting marriage but from logical reasoning and the way men reason its not achievable

When her beauty fades the marriage will fade because it boils down to the foundation of the marriage
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by oyindare(m): 9:14am On Dec 09, 2015
undecided U be GOD? Na u enter one chance.._ never eat this morning go dey do count down why are u guys like this? U no dey like see gud thing for ur life?
Demmocrats:

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sugargf: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:
My own dream is to find a man who has a big and long dick and can last 2hrs on the 1st round smiley
Am here baby
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by montezz(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

Really? Don't jump into conclusions yet...the end is yet to come. Its her desire,her dreams...like every other woman in that picture,she can achieve a well adjusted and long lasting marriage.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
wao..
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by trappatoni(m): 9:18am On Dec 09, 2015
May God grant us all our heart desires. Best of luck.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by MAYOWAAK: 9:19am On Dec 09, 2015
This is what I call hamper, no be buscuit and cornflakes

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by harristo(m): 9:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

The way men reason? Logical reasoning?

Are you saying marriages that last for over 30yrs and more, the husbands aren't men? undecided Or that such marriages defy logic undecided

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by chukwukamma(m): 9:24am On Dec 09, 2015
It is very possible once the will is there.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by miqos02(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
You dey dream of all these and na YORUBA man you go see marry

If i hear cheesy cheesy
Yoruba men are the best lovers and you know what

I AM ONE OF THEM
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Akwasi(m): 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Marriage indeed gives wisdom. This girl us getting there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together / Chioma Akpotha Shades Uche Jombo, Emem Isong, Omoni Oboli / Nino Idibia Shows Off His Trumpet Playing Skill In A Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.