Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of (40596 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Tonto Dikeh And Jackie Appiah Pictured Together On A Flight / Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
saintkel:
I am proud to come from a poor background, so Proud of my dad and my late mum, ain't gonna wish for a silver spooned up-bring

How does this concern the topic bros? grin
saintkel:
I am proud to come from a poor background, so Proud of my dad and my late mum, ain't gonna wish for a silver spooned up-bring

How does this concern the topic bros?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by KingsJohnson(m): 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Pls what is she actually saying, 21 century english dis days are really hard to comprehend
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Charity Dike you just forgot we your friends from christ embassy psychiatric road. No probs we are doing well too.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by DanielBObuje(m): 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Sh dreams of this artificial eyes lashes and the danger of the tattoo. God forgive
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by femi4: 9:30am On Dec 09, 2015
sigiyaya:
You dey dream of all these and na YORUBA man you go see marry

If i hear cheesy cheesy
Yoruba men are not promiscuous
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by SAMBARRY: 9:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Awon prophets of doom,I hail o grin

Wishing others a bad marriage. Smh
Demmocrats:
She has entered one chance!!!

She is now officially Alice in the wonderland.

Those ladies started with those guys when those guys had nothing.

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.

Her marriage doesn't have the type of foundation those people have.

Counting down to the breakup time.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sweetgala(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2015
irunooboo:

amen smiley

I had a vision of a lady somewhere who had need of my d**k. I've been sent to bless a certain lady with my greatness below. Can it be you
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Sunnypa11(m): 9:37am On Dec 09, 2015
balancediet:
Is like this lady has trully changed o. Somebody should tell her husband that on traditional attire, we wear bead not blings.

I WILL CALL HIM UNBALANCED DIET....toto dic.....k is a true daughter of Endtime
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by janefrancisca(f): 9:39am On Dec 09, 2015
haywhy911:
like seriously? Queen? Quit dreaming..it's 9am..

HML sha.
Yeah she is right. Every woman is a potential queen. The king is the "head" of the kingdom, but the queen is the "heart" of the kingdom. Just as the husband has the role of being the head of the home, the woman has the role of being the heart of the home. The head needs the order of rules to maintain control. However, the head also needs the feelings of the heart to maintain life. She is the queen of her family (kingdom).
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by saintkel(m): 9:41am On Dec 09, 2015
reminiscing:

How does this concern the topic bros? grin

How does this concern the topic bros?
Aunty I was dreaming
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.

just wish her well, must you say all these?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Nobody: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2015
saintkel:
Aunty I was dreaming

lol......u funny
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sam90s(m): 9:50am On Dec 09, 2015
sigiyaya:

If i hear cheesy cheesy

Hey! If na play make you stop am o! What's that supposed to mean sef? undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by iswallker(m): 9:53am On Dec 09, 2015
you marry money....dey there dey dream.... undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by sholasys: 9:53am On Dec 09, 2015
sigiyaya:

If i hear cheesy cheesy

You are an idiota
A nicumpooll
A moronn
You will die in hate
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by porshuch: 10:03am On Dec 09, 2015
ICE CUBE MY MAN. MAD LOVE BRUH.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by haywhy911(m): 10:05am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
Yeah she is right. Every woman is a potential queen. The king is the "head" of the kingdom, but the queen is the "heart" of the kingdom. Just as the husband has the role of being the head of the home, the woman has the role of being the heart of the home. The head needs the order of rules to maintain control. However, the head also needs the feelings of the heart to maintain life. She is the queen of her family (kingdom).
wow,interesting analysis ma'am. I never saw it that way.. I guess I'm myopic coolgrin.. Good morning
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by ivili(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Demmocrats:

She married the dude because of his wealth and influence which i respect her for that but you can't have two things at once.Thank you my brother in understanding.Everything we do in this world has a foundation,and if that foundation is built within the bubble of self interest,you cannot expect the other person to sacrifice themselves for your self centered interest.

Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by janefrancisca(f): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2015
haywhy911:
wow,interesting analysis ma'am. I never saw it that way.. I guess I'm myopic coolgrin.. Good morning
smiley good morning...hmmm ma'am...like am 45 grin.. Miss is appropriate. cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by haywhy911(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
smiley good morning...hmmm ma'am...like am 45 grin.. Miss is appropriate. cool
lol.. Miss Francisca or Franca?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by musicwriter(m): 10:19am On Dec 09, 2015
Mr. Washington is a highly responsible man!. 32 years old marriage in Hollywood?!. Mr. Smith, Icecube, LL Cool J too!.

That's how it ought to be. If I'm not going to have this bliss of a marriage, forget it.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by janefrancisca(f): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2015
haywhy911:
lol.. Miss Francisca or Franca?
anyone will serve wink
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Jacko1(m): 10:22am On Dec 09, 2015
Crap ur from nollywood so u musttttttt to divorce
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by haywhy911(m): 10:26am On Dec 09, 2015
janefrancisca:
anyone will serve wink
Okay,Miss Franca. Hope to see you in other threads smiley. Have a splendid day.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by saintkel(m): 10:36am On Dec 09, 2015
reminiscing:

lol......u funny
I haven't seen u or ur pix but I believe u r charming
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Godsonkemz(m): 10:42am On Dec 09, 2015
She's so sceptical that hers may likely not last as much as expected.
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Lexzycane(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2015
We may find out the women beside these men have been there through thick and thin. Even when they were not made yet. That experience will surely register in the men's skull. Is it the same for her own?
Re: Tonto Dikeh And The Kind Of Family She Dreams Of by Orikinla(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
I am sorry. Tonto must beware of this guy. Tonto should have done more investigation before saying I DO. The guy is always looking absent minded in photographs. The traditional marriage to the white wedding all looked somehow? In Africa, the consent of both families matter in marriage. May God answer her prayers as long as they are honest prayers. Because, we may fool the whole world, but we cannot fool God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi, Banky W's Mother And Sister Pictured Together / Davido And Ezelekhae Ewuare, Prince Of Benin Kingdom Pictured Together / Foluke Daramola And Husband Campaign For Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.