Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,942 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria (483 Views)

Fani-Kayode: ''I Met With Nnamdi Kanu, Made Friends With Boko Haram Prisoners'' / Niger To Transfer 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Nigeria - Reuters / Peter Obi & Jonathan Brought Boko Haram Prisoners To Anambra Not Me – Obiano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria by JumiR: 8:53am On Dec 09, 2015
By JUMI RHODES

Barring any last-minute changes, the Nigerien government will be transfering hundreds of prisoners from the militant Islamist group Boko Haram back to Nigeria to reduce pressure on its crowded prisons, the country's judicial sources told Reuters on Tuesday. Recall the President of Niger, Mahamadou Issoufou had declared a state of emergency in the country in an effort to improve security and has made hundreds of arrests. An anonymous Nigerien magistrate working on the case told Reuters that,"Nigeria sent a working group here (to Niger) last week and the two sides have established an initial list of 500 detainees who will soon be transferred to Nigeria." The prisoners are currently being held in the detention centres of Kollo, Diffa and Koutoukale in Niger.

http://dawntodusknews.com/500-boko-haram-prisoners-to-return-to-nigeria/
Re: 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria by ascendo(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
Trooping in...
Re: 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria by RockMaxi: 9:28am On Dec 09, 2015

That Niger President must be high on sand dunes. 500 unrepentant international virgin seekers to Nigeria. Why didn't he help to fasten their course and unite them with their disillusioned reward of virgins. Why keep them in prison? angry
Re: 500 Boko Haram Prisoners To Return To Nigeria by ril19(m): 9:45am On Dec 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked
so these boko boys are still benefiting from my hard earned tax money in prison?

why keep them and feed them naa?

for how long will i continue to feed these virgin seekers?

bubu do the needful please.

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Kogi Governor-elect Receives Certificate Of Return / Happening Now: Idoma People Throng Otukpo To Receive David Mark (pics) / APC Slams Governor Fayose Over Alleged Blackmail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.