Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today (28852 Views)

The Owner Of The SUV At 3rd Mainland Had Nothing To Do With The Suicide - LASEMA / "EL DATO @Therealdato Tried To Rape Me In 2012" - Lady Recounts Her Experience / How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by otiigba1(m): 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2015
Well.. they used to it, its in their immune system is like every one is waiting for their turn one day.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by 4everGrand(m): 12:08am On Dec 10, 2015
Scout60:
this is naija for u..... a failed country
zooooooooooooooo country

but y lepa no carry the guy in her car

U obviously did not read wat she wrote.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by greggng: 1:10am On Dec 10, 2015
This lady is right. I once witness something close to this at medical road ikeja. The guy was on the road in pain and my car was the next to move. I refused to move and parked my car waiting for the guy to stand up. The next thing i heard was a shout from the police ordering me to move my car or they will charge me for public disturbance. I started crying cos no one was ready to assist the guy. It pains me that we all go to church but we dont practice what the bible says. one nigeria is only for the benefit of the elite

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by infinix(m): 7:42am On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Bridge
End Time military punks
End Time police car that won't be recognisable in 6 months time due to End time Lasgidi as a state and End time country factor... grin crap
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by luswitz(f): 3:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
In Nigeria all man OYO, we have been forced to take the protection of our lives in our hands, na God sure pass. May God protect his people.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by RALPHOW(m): 1:47pm On Apr 02, 2016
The day I saw how an accident victim was treated in Woolwich London, I cried like a baby considering what I was used to in Lagos Nigeria.
An accident took place by Frances street, Woolwich dockyard , London. Less than 5 minutes about 5 ambulances, 5 police cars, 3 Fire brigades vehicle arrived along with about 5doctors, whent he incident looked critical the police diverts all the vehicles and an ambulance landed in the middle of the road and airlifted the accident victim to hospital. Alas the guy is a black man, the government knows nothing about him may be a foreigner or even an illegal immigrant, but is life valued most to UK GOVERNMENT.
Tell me how God will not continue blessing such country. If Buhari or Tinubu son is involved now it will be another story, I wish the guy is a relative of somebody who can remove the uniform of the mentioned government workers, wicked people.
They will reap what they sew in one day.
Re: Lepacious Bose Narrates Her Experience At 3rd Mainland Bridge Today by Afroconnect: 5:28pm On Apr 02, 2016
God bless your beautiful spirit Bose,you are an angel. Pls let's always remember that for every good there is a reward.

The Nigeria police needs a re-orientation, all their mind is to extort Nigerians,instead of doing their job of protecting Nigerians...shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Posed As Us-based Female Doctor Arrested In India For Duping Businessman / Customs Seizes Foreign Rice, Vehicles Worth N145m In Niger State / Two Yahoo Boys Jailed In Ilorin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.