Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,244 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators (490 Views)

Nairaland Moderators On Scale / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by KelvinKelt(m): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Dear nairaland moderators, With due respect to all involved, I wish to express a deep dissatisfaction over some things I'd observed, since I joined this forum. Most people will accept the fact that we often disagree to agree. A great forum like this, with millions of people from diff parts of the world are filled with diff calibers of ppl. Some criticise you for doing the right thing, while others constructively criticise when you go wrong. However, I expect the moderators to admit the fact that without criticism, you can never bring out the best in you. What makes us mature is our ability to handle matters when arises. Please, it's not fair to hide people posts cos they criticise you. If need be, ban for a short period of time rather than hidding their post. Lastly, un-behalf of all nairalanders, I wish to tender a sincere apology for every insults you had received in discharge of ur duties due to misunderstanding of any sort. Please by virtue of this season, temper justice with mercy (forgive everyone). *We luv you all!*
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by chocolateme(f): 10:59am On Dec 09, 2015
This is a good thread, it also presents an opportunity for people to air their other reasons for their dissatisfactions on the services of the nairaland administrations since it seemed like the "complaint section" is not active anymore.
As the op pointed out, get to read through people's views and opinions too, it helps. For me, I observed that too many front page threads are made up of pictures albums of either celebrities or APC presidential pictures.
Please bring us lots of educational posts from the education section" too. Tnx
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by Samakus(m): 11:01am On Dec 09, 2015
I was here.

In case this makes FrontPage.I doubt tho.
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by samutd4u(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2015
Ok
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by menix(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Good..

If am to air abi hair my view..
Some Mods activities should be monitored especially that of politics, a Mod there is a partisan tribalist..

Sure a lot have complained about him thou hez lucky my herbalist friend is on vacation now, else I would ve struck him with Nairaland blindness..

Menix
Dibia Umu Azu..
Onye Uwa Mmebi..
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by prest(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2015
This kind of post can never make frontage
Samakus:
I was here.
In case this makes FrontPage.I doubt tho.
Re: A Message To Seun Osewa & Other Nairaland Moderators by bigtt76(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2015
Nice one! Nairaland is just like a 100,000 seater football stadium. A weak player cannot withstand the roaring cheers from the crowd and fumbles at every move while the strongest and experienced of all players is oblivious of the presence of the crowd or their roaring cheers or boos.

Relate these to the Nairaland Mods and you will understand how difficult their jobs are or have been serving close to 2 million users on a daily basis for free yet are not appreciated! Many have tried with platforms but have fallen by the way side,yet Nairaland has withstand the vagaries of life being thrown at it daily,

Nairaland Mods & Seun ....I tell you today ....you are most appreciated and God in his infinite mercies will reward you someday for these selfless service to humanity in Jesus Name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland Mods And Seun!!! / What Kissing Can Do To Your Life !!! / Aluta Is Not The Solution In The Campus But Dialogue And Practical Innovation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.