Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Change Has Come In The Nigerian Postal Service - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Has Come In The Nigerian Postal Service (586 Views)

Governor Fayose's Prediction On Bukola Saraki Has Come To Pass. (see Screenshot) / The World-Class Roads In Owerri: ‘Change’ Has Indeed Come - By Elias Ozikpu / Look At What CHANGE Has Cause (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Has Come In The Nigerian Postal Service by baconline(m): 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
B4 this regime came I usually collect parcels from EMS with a whooping fee, I remember collecting a parcel worth 200 dollars with 35 thousand naira, I went back there about 3 weeks ago to collect a larger parcel and I was budgeting 50k to pay when the attendant asked me to pay 3k, I was shocked ,I paid up and left b4 he changes his mind. Today I went to pick up a registered mail at the regular mail counter of the post office and I was told it was free ,Whaàaaaaatttt!!!!!!!! well I guess the so called body language has reached there too, hope this change spreads to the police, custom etc

3 Likes

Re: Change Has Come In The Nigerian Postal Service by baconline(m): 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
Still dancing
Re: Change Has Come In The Nigerian Postal Service by Ghandi12: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2015
baconline:
B4 this regime came I usually collect parcels from EMS with a whooping fee, I remember collecting a parcel worth 200 dollars with 35 thousand naira, I went back there about 3 weeks ago to collect a larger parcel and I was budgeting 50k to pay when the attendant asked me to pay 3k, I was shocked ,I paid up and left b4 he changes his mind. Today I went to pick up a registered mail at the regular mail counter of the post office and I was told it was free ,Whaàaaaaatttt!!!!!!!! well I guess the so called body language has reached there too, hope this change spreads to the police, custom etc

Lucky you. The story is not the same for some as regards NIPOST services.

(1) (Reply)

Dialogue With Nnamdi Kanu, Pro-biafra Group Now – Bishop Kuka Tells Buhari / Igbos In Bauchi Distance Themselves From Biafra Agitation / Dilapidated Infrastructure, Consequences Of Corruption - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.