Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,275 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products (1771 Views)

7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Good Reasons On Selling Products Using Online Advertising / List Of Hot Selling Products-buy And Sell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by Freaknasty: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hello,
I have some cash at my disposal and i'm thinking of small scale importation. I already understand how to buy on aliexpress and I have a shipping agent.

Basically I understand the process. What I need now is information on fast moving products to import from China and how / where to sell.

Kindly assist. I'm based in Lagos.

Note: I honestly don't need an ebook. Feel free to drop ideas.
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by tripplephi: 4:14pm On Dec 09, 2015
Freaknasty:
Hello,
I have some cash at my disposal and i'm thinking of small scale importation. I already understand how to buy on aliexpress and I have a shipping agent.

Basically I understand the process. What I need now is information on fast moving products to import from China and how / where to sell.

no one will give u ideas and make u their competitor..... if u need ideas look around your area and also consider the season we are currently in and dont forget 2016 is around the corner...... so stop living off peoples ideas..... do your research on google..... from what u have said it is clear you have the wrong ebook..... grin grin grin grin go on google and find websites by great nigerian importers like olaide alim and adetunji.... in their websites the lists of hot selling products are there endless, ALIXPRESS is d 6th best importation site cos it is more expensive than the other 5. kindly do this and be at peace. God bless you. Merry christmas.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by Freaknasty: 4:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
tripplephi:

no one will give u ideas and make u their competitor..... if u need ideas look around your area and also consider the season we are currently in and dont forget 2016 is around the corner...... so stop living off peoples ideas..... do your research on google..... from what u have said it is clear you have the wrong ebook..... grin grin grin grin go on google and find websites by great nigerian importers like olaide alim and adetunji.... in their websites the lists of hot selling products are there endless, ALIXPRESS is d 6th best importation site cos it is more expensive than the other 5. kindly do this and be at peace. God bless you. Merry christmas.

That eBook really confused me
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by Aliyuu19(m): 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please sir, can you give me the remaining 5 importation sites beside Aliexpress? Thanks and God bless you.
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by tripplephi: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
Aliyuu19:
Please sir, can you give me the remaining 5 importation sites beside Aliexpress? Thanks and God bless you.

GUY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS WELLA, GO TO GOOGLE
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by maxjax(m): 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2015
tripplephi:

GUY READ THE INSTRUCTIONS WELLA, GO TO GOOGLE
Why don't you just post it
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by tripplephi: 2:12am On Dec 10, 2015
maxjax:

Why don't you just post it

the time it took to reply me or to even post the previous question is equal to the time it takes to search. guy i teach how to catch fish, i never give out fish

1 Like

Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by xdawn(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2015
@tripplephi why can't you help this young man to solve this particular problem. God must surely bless you
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by Scout60(m): 6:18am On Dec 10, 2015
Freaknasty:
Hello,

1688.com but search in this business section for more detail
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by tripplephi: 11:26am On Dec 10, 2015
xdawn:
@tripplephi why can't you help this young man to solve this particular problem. God must surely bless you

bros i hail o.... ok i don hear. you know how NL be na, say if i post some kind sites they go block am, the tori for importation plenty o no be small. to paste am here fit make them block me. anyway sha i go do am. i hail
Re: I Want To Go Into Importation. Need Ideas On Fast Selling Products by Atunny(f): 9:29am On Jun 14, 2016
Contact me at aanuolu2002@yahoo.com. I will share d sites with you

(1) (Reply)

Flash: Naira Closed At 280/$ / What Are The Things That Can Lead Estate Agents To Success? / Strong Bamboo Pole Available For Sale In Large Quantity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.