Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,580 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate (56738 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by histemple: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

Almost all your points are more of ignorance, than illiteracy and some people are also extremely recalcitrant. E.g the unprotected sex part is more of value than illiteracy.

More so, some of them are attributes of sound education and fighting for example, was used by Nelson Mandela in South Africa when it was inevitable expedient, to achieve total emancipation.

Except for empty vessels, some of the youths being used by PDP/APC are actually fighting for themselves and these category of persons are usually compensated with political appointments such as Commissioners, Special Assistants, Special Advisers etc.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
realnas:
Bro tosyne in as much as I enjoy ur write ups on today's topic I beg to differ with you on the last point , blv me this our society is filled with some pretty crazy individuals whom if u don't show them that u are also a lunatic they will not respect themselves and leave u alone baba I will stand up 4 myself whenever d occasion demands 4 for it . I am graduatebut if anyone dares me I will knock him out and that does not make me an illiterate .
bwhahaah roflwkmd @ the bolded cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Mixty: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a daft cretinous fuuktard!

You don't visit brothels but you spend your life on NL on an "ashawo-usage thread" begging people to share the contact details of their ashawo with you?

Who are you foooling, moronic fuutkard? grin grin grin grin grin
Stop your usuall nonsensical talks and draw out posts. I have given you a challenge. Show me. You just seem yo lack basic sense. Or is it that you lack comprehensive ability or you are just plain daft I don't get.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Ishilove: 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You try but how does having unprotected sex has anything to do with literacy? i guess it has to do with sexual recklessless cos in my opinion,a man who uses condom does so most times for casual sex with casual girls.

FYI i have never and will never use a condom to make love till i grow old so apparently,in your perspective i be illitrate shey?

You try.
Baba o! Double twale!! wink cheesy cheesy

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
jayzblack:
Have u seen a yoruba man picking cals inside danfo.......He laments in al cals as if he is making trouble...
Emi.....Mogbo...Oh..Kiniye...Ode...Lei-ei...Orie..Oya..Were ni
I don too laf today cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mixty:

Stop your usuall nonsensical talks and draw out posts. I have given you a challenge. Show me. You just seem yo lack basic sense. Or is it that you lack comprehensive ability or you are just plain daft I don't get.

You are a dumb cretinous fuuktard!

On which thread do you spend majority of your time on NL nd which you have been hooked to, you cretin?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
Tosyne2much, you write nonsense all the time. You make your silly immature lists because you want popularity, meanwhile you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I don't blame you I blame the mod that pushes your rubbish posts to the fp.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by hayorzzyzx(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
LOLZ! grin if you try to school in some non English speaking country you pay some amount of money for you to be lecture in English.

but come to think of it! we were colonize by English and now we worship ENGLISH.

I guess I'm an illiterate for saying this! lolzz
Lol,its the fault of we africans and the cultural division
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by chigaemezuogu: 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
You said the truth but protesting for the actualisation of biafra is 100% right to do, those who are protesting and agitating for biafra is more intelligent than you and that your lecturer that tutored you in university.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by dammmy(m): 7:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Not reading Terms and Condition.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 7:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
@ OP,the key word should be "civil" and not "illiterate" because any one who reads and writes properly is literate.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by malikisah: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
Making senseless and uninformed comments about issues you know nothing about. A lot of them are on this forum

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tonyx4x44(m): 7:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
chai... so on point!

bookmarked! cool
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tonyx4x44(m): 7:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
nyben4eva:
@ OP,the key word should be "civil" and not "illiterate" because any one who reads and writes properly is literate.

yep it should be "educated"
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by geez18(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
wristbangle:

Am sorry to say but none of your statement makes sense. There is NO correlation between the OP's article and your point

you've been indicted by point no 11 grin
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by driand(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
beer parlour conclusion!
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Toks2008(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahahaha cheesy

Keep enjoying your life bro cool

Aduaya my sister...the day i will lick and enjoy the sweetness of a candy with its covering is the day i will consider using a condom.

People ho use condom only experience psycological pleasure so its better not to indulge in recklless sexual acts.

That is a sure sign of literacy.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
if a person is lousy on a phone, you don't call that an illiterate, that person may have a hearing problem or is just his way of life not his educational status.

truth be told. you didn't really make some up here ∆∆
My point must have hit you?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]

So an inability to speak English properly means ur illiterate. Really? On what planet is dt a thing?

And ur saying this wt a straight face. Wt d following atrocious blunders in ur write up:

"people jump to conclusion"
"I had noticed"
"..that makes me astound"
"illiterate types act done by most"
"one of the illiteracy"
"their role model are"
"caught in moment of blunders"
"addicted to drinking alcohols"
"are so much concerned"

And I'm sure u proof read this "article" several times before clicking submit.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
if a person is lousy on a phone, you don't call that an illiterate, that person may have a hearing problem or is just his way of life not his educational status.

truth be told. you didn't really make some up here ∆∆
My point must have hit you?Just learn and move on ok?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mrcdorv:
My point must have hit you?Just learn and move on ok?
OK!
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by bobkezel(m): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op you are an illieterate for giving nonsense reasons here. Go back to school.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
janellemonae:

So an inability to speak English properly means ur illiterate. Really? On what planet is dt a thing?

And ur saying this wt a straight face. Wt d following atrocious blunders in ur write up:

"people jump to conclusion"
"I had noticed"
"..that makes me astound"
"illiterate types act done by most"
"one of the illiteracy"
"their role model are"
"caught in moment of blunders"
"addicted to drinking alcohols"
"are so much concerned"

And I'm sure u proof read this "article" several times before clicking submit.
Na your own wahala be dat ooooo

Whether my write-up is devoid of blunders or not, it should be the least of your worries.. Create your own article(s) and let's see how better you are

This is not an English tutorial class so there's no showing off here.. Kindly write an application letter to one of the local primary schools in your locality and display your Queens' English talent. Wisdom is a virtue to correct others humbly, not a showcase of superiority over others

It's said that wise people make attempt, but fo.olish people pick the errors in it

This is the last reply you will get from me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
nyben4eva:
Civil wld have bn more appropriate. Having manners, discipline, caring about the publics health and obeying d rule of law has nothing to do with literacy. And anyone who reads and writes properly IN ANY LANGUAGE is literate.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2015
DiscoDancer:
Tosyne2much, you write nonsense all the time. You make your silly immature lists because you want popularity, meanwhile you don't know what the hell you are talking about.

I don't blame you I blame the mod that pushes your rubbish posts to the fp.
Lolzzzz!

no be fight na cheesy

just enjoy the fun and criticism!

you know what you are already unless you are really an illiterate who always fight on meaningless stuff.

COME AND TAKE A HUG FROM ME wink
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Toks2008:

Aduaya my sister...the day i will lick and enjoy the sweetness of a candy with its covering is the day i will consider using a condom.

People ho use condom only experience psycological pleasure so its better not to indulge in recklless sexual acts.

That is a sure sign of literacy.
Nemesis you come knock your door one day tongue
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 8:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
chigaemezuogu:
You said the truth but protesting for the actualisation of biafra is 100% right to do, those who are protesting and agitating for biafra is more intelligent than you and that your lecturer that tutored you in university.
Hmmmm !!! Well, you are right ! cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Sagamite(m): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2015
Mixty:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

On which thread do you spend most of your time on NL?

What are you doing asking for Ashawo's details, cretin?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by sampsondeen(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Shey English con be your mother tongue?......talk na
Anoda illiterate
Arguing against the truth is anoda form of illiteracy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by hayorzzyzx(m): 8:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
sampsondeen:
Anoda illiterate
Arguing against the truth is anoda form of illiteracy
Eeeh guy,come here I ask you for mention?...fvck ur yansh outta here! angry
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Mixty: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

On which thread do you spend most of your time on NL?

What are you doing asking for Ashawo's details, cretin?
I will not respond to your senseless and meaningless posts till you give me proof. You falsely pride yourself as being an intellect. Prove it.
So if I decide to spend my time in a thread, does that imply anything? What does that prove.

For once, stop being silly. I can offer you free lessons on how to be refined.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.