Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,190 members, 7,818,619 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate (56739 Views)

Meet Moses Onamade Who Never Went To Secondary School But Was HOD In UNILAG / Photos: Only Those Who Went To Secondary School In Nigeria Will Understand This / 10 Signs That You Are A 'Half-Baked' Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by henrylowe(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
The question is simple bro. grin

How does one's way of life as it concerns those things he mentioned amount to being an illiterate ?

Nigga knew his presumptions were all flawed and instead to come up with a superior argument to convince and buttress home his point ,he went haywire which is a pure sign that what I called him out for was nothing but the ugly bitter truth

You can't churn out crap and expect people to swallow everything hook,line and sinker while clapping for you.

I didn't say that all his write-ups were trashy but this particular one is nothing to write home about and it is left for him to take the benevolence criticism or keep yelling like a dog - It would only take some bunch of iidiots to massage his fragile ego and certainly I'm not one them.

Typical Nigerian mentality - Once you don't agree with their skewed opinion you become a hater and the question is hating on who exactly ? undecided

If he makes a dumb thread I will call him out and if he makes a nice one I will give him a 'like' and contribute nicely too. grin
Bro, to be candid, you are an hater of the OP.. Sometime this year, I was present when you tried to derail his thread by your so called constructive criticism and people rebuked you for hating on someone who is at least making attempt

That someone does what you are not capable of doing doesn't necessarily mean you should always criticize him/her. However, you should remove the log in your eyes before removing that of others

Always encourage people who are making attempt rather than criticizing them. Don't be a dream killer with your so called constructive criticism, when in fact, it is hatred

The OP already said he always try to avoid you and I think you should also avoid him (isn't that simple?). Even though you aren't hating as you proclaimed, they way you are always attacking this young man would give everyone an impression that you are jealous.

The OP already said he wouldn't reply you anymore which he did, but you have been the one shouting like a town crier. So now tell me who's childish here ?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Truckpusher(m): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
''How to know illiterates in our society today: People having unprotected sex,smokers, alcohol consumers,people with poor dress sense ......These are your illiterates '' - Tosyne2much grin grin grin

Dumb thread for dumb people. sad

Dumbest thing I have ever heard this week.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Escobapablo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lol, do u know i didn't read d comments? I thought u guys were agreeing to d prof. Prof abeg calm down, dropping article for publication in nairaland no make u literate pass others. Boxer d smell, na respect mk rat no chop am. That ur reasoning is bais pls. With due respect lol. Thanks ford laugh though.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Truckpusher(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
henrylowe:
Bro, to be candid, you are an hater of the OP.. Sometime this year, I was present when you tried to derail his thread by your so called constructive criticism and people rebuked you for hating on someone who is at least making attempt

That someone does what you are not capable of doing doesn't necessarily mean you should always criticize him/her. However, you should remove the log in you eyes before removing that of others

Always encourage people who are making attempt rather than criticizing them. Don't be a dream killer with your so called constructive criticism, when in fact, it is hatred

The OP already said he always try to avoid you and I think you should also avoid him (isn't that simple?). Even though you aren't hating as you proclaimed, they way you are always attacking this young man would give everyone an impression that you are jealous.

The OP already said he wouldn't reply you anymore which he did, but you have been the one shouting like a town crier. So now tell me who's childish here ?
When I see an attack dog I know one - Now show me the hate .

As long as anyone is free to write whatever he or she wants here , then it is important for you guys to grow up and know that people can pick holes in your write-up and speak their mind freely.

If you continuously run with this mentality ,you'll never move forward .

What am I even hating on him for ? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 11:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
Escobapablo:
Lol, do u know i didn't read d comments? I thought u guys were agreeing to d prof. Prof abeg calm down, dropping article for publication in nairaland no make u literate pass others. Boxer d smell, na respect mk rat no chop am. That ur reasoning is bais pls. With due respect lol. Thanks ford laugh though.
All that matters is the laugh cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Truckpusher(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
henrylowe:

[s]The OP already said he always try to avoid you and I think you should also avoid him (isn't that simple?). Even though you aren't hating as you proclaimed, they way you are always attacking this young man would give everyone an impression that you are jealous.
[/s]
He is running away from intelligent discourse and that's the tactics - I have raised some salient points, let him engage me on that and not throw some insults that doesn't make a dent on me only to haul ass and lick his wounds.

The first paragraph I crossed out is a figment of your imagination - You don't hate on people that won't smell your back in all ramification of life.FACT

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by henrylowe(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Truckpusher:
When I see an attack dog I know one - Now show me the hate .

As long as anyone is free to write whatever he or she wants here , then it is important for you guys to grow up and know that people can pick holes in your write-up and speak their mind freely.

If you continuously run with this mentality ,you'll never move forward .

What am I even hating on him for ? undecided
If truly you are in your thirties, you really need to work on your maturity. Your comment reeks of idiocy and joblessness. Why would an old man like you be on nairaland at odd time of the night bashing for no good reason

Gat to sleep bro. I've got work to do tomorrow morning

Goodnyt

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Truckpusher(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
henrylowe:
If truly you are in your thirties, you really need to work on your maturity. Your comment reeks of idiocy and joblessness. Why would an old man like you be on nairaland at odd time of the night bashing for no good reason

Goodnyt
Cry all you want.

''You shall hear the truth and the truth shall make you mad'' - Aldous Huxley

At this point I leave you to your ignorance. wink

Enjoy your ignorant nature but don't just make any iiditotic thread ,I will call you out. tongue grin

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
sonofananimal:
Lolzzzz.

me no say I no too sabi speak English but her own case worse.

naso we see life ohh!
Baba, just take am easy sha... Make mods no send you go jail cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by pweetychyka(f): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
freshvine:

Clown! Auto complete insert "am". That's what we call printer's devil in journalism

Wat does he feel is wrong at your sentence?
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Truckpusher(m): 12:03am On Dec 11, 2015
henrylowe:

Goodnyt
Lmao @ the highlighted.

You got no job bro, if you got a job you wouldn't be here defending the indefensible .

Blah blah blah blah .......asslicker
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by ishiamu(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2015
SeverusSnape:
10. Believing APC will bring change.

If you believed or still believing the above, then your education was a waste, In fact, go and request for the tuition fee you paid all these years.

11. If you disagree with the above ^^^

If you don't agree with the tenth point, then your case is irredeemable. You need psychological evaluation, Because you're suffering from acute buhariasis.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 11, 2015
Eating nkwobi and drinking origen instead of cheese and wine...
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by firstking01(m): 12:49am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, why be say all the people wey you dey follow be ladies ? cheesy

Hell fire is real ooooo cheesy
hahahahahaha....i no be homosad
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by firstking01(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, why be say all the people wey you dey follow be ladies ? cheesy

Hell fire is real ooooo cheesy
i no sabi send pm, kindly teach me nasad
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by omoomoba(m): 1:24am On Dec 11, 2015
Being irresponsible as a father or mother
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Iambond(m): 2:20am On Dec 11, 2015
LoL........number 9 tho
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by axiliborha(f): 2:54am On Dec 11, 2015
2. Poor Dress Sense
To a reasonable extent, your dressing
exemplifies what you have inside of
you. It is shameful that some acclaimed
educated people don't even know how
to dress properly. Their role model are
Davido or Wizkid who are old enough to
be their kid brothers" mate. You will see
them sagging, showing their newly
bought boxers to the world to see, even
though they are not into showbiz. They
are not in any way different from
illiterates

Modified:
This is very wrong the best scientists in the world are not the best dressed but they are the most intelligent ever......if you have watched transendence you will know what am writing about
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by jesuspikinjp(m): 2:59am On Dec 11, 2015
When wee hold u well well, and there is no public toilet around that is when u will know that kacki no be leather
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Klems04(m): 5:17am On Dec 11, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]Kudos.... For didatic post. smileyKudos.... For didatic post.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by fyneboi79(m): 5:58am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
I think you are fvcked up!! How can you list pleasures as part of what makes one an illiterate?? When you talk of Hedonism then you can list such.Pleasure is not a defect,its a weakness.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by joseph1832(m): 7:31am On Dec 11, 2015
OMG! Tosyne2much has now visited the education section with his un informed opinion. Ha! I wait for the day he will muster the liver and visit the poems for review section and drop threads like, 10 signs you're not a good poet. That day, Nairaland will not contain me and him.

1 Like

Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 7:56am On Dec 11, 2015
joseph1832:
OMG! Tosyne2much has now visited the education section with his un informed opinion. Ha! I wait for the day he will muster the liver and visit the poems for review section and drop threads like, 10 signs you're not a good poet. That day, Nairaland will not contain me and him.
Baba, you know say I never get liver enter that lane cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by joseph1832(m): 8:00am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Baba, you know say I never get liver enter that lane cheesy
I hear you.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by fromnigeria(m): 8:27am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
[i]
YOur first correct list tosyne. Since your list days. Well done.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by tosyne2much(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2015
fromnigeria:

YOur first correct list tosyne. Since your list days. Well done.
You no see as some people wan chop me raw cheesy
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by fromnigeria(m): 9:57am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
You no see as some people wan chop me raw cheesy
No mind them, na cos you talk truth. Truth is bitter you know.
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by olasunky15(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2015
Teempakguy:
illiteracy
ɪˈlɪt(ə)rəsi/
noun
noun: illiteracy; plural noun: illiteracies

the inability to read or write.

how is this and the topic related?

help me ask am oo....
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by sampsondeen(m): 11:05am On Dec 11, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

Eeeh guy,come here I ask you for mention?...fvck ur yansh outta here! angry
Go cure your disease before it kills you

#BloodyIlliterate
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by coronaprof(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Late morning but op another thing that is associated with illeteracy is impatience and arrogant intolerance for another ...keniffs...
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by justjify(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
tosyne2much:
Yeah you are right !
Correct guy grin
Re: 10 Signs You Only Went To School But An Illiterate by Tashaamania(f): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
''How to know illiterates in our society today: People having unprotected sex,smokers, alcohol consumers,people with poor dress sense ......These are your illiterates '' - Tosyne2much grin grin grin

Dumb thread for dumb people. sad

Dumbest thing I have ever heard this week.
grin grin prolly the dumbest thing I've heard all my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University / Coronavirus: Nnamdi Azikiwe University Starts Production Of Hand Sanitizers / Waec 2014 May/june Results Out. Mass Failure Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.