Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,522 members, 7,826,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Good fellows - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90599 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by poshestmina(f): 11:43pm On Jul 24, 2017
ahnie:
Lil missy started singing lullaby for chisom....zino was making effort to off her short gown(as in trying to flip her breast out to breastfeed chisom.

I was partly listening to her show of motherhood.

Zino:oya chibobo don cry you yel!
Iz it mama zino that pank(spanked)you!

Chibobo tum(come)let me give you bteastmilk
She was still struggling to free her tiny cashew nipples from her gown.
She came to where I was...looked at my chest,then hers.
She went back and finally gave up on the breast thingy.she brought out her navel and was about navel feeding chibobo....i kwayetly carry my pikin o.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Good fellows by peacettw: 6:00am On Jul 25, 2017
@op You are one crazy woman. Lol. Never a dull moment. Thanks for the read.

The Lord Faquarrd part got me in stitches.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:05am On Jul 25, 2017
In marriage its very good for couples to craze together once in awhile...it keeps the brain at equilibrium....yes ooo.

If you see where my lil zino z displaying...you wee duff your hat.sometimes I am tempted to reduce her portion of food.Her burst of energy even Lucozade boost no get am....

My case z like a donkey that hav birth to lil2 dragons...you can imagine the scenery.

The papa don bathe,don waka his life comot o....my normal yelling don start.

Honestly Jesus z lord!

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:17am On Jul 25, 2017
Dear diary

Help me thank God....i almst got my face burnt.person nor kuku fine...come burn face join am,no bee tragedy bee dat.

I went to turn the cylinder gauge...i hav forgotten that the last time I used it...i didn't turn the cooker knobs off.so I turned the first knob on and the flame lit up.the other two knobs that were on....i was just perceiving this gassy retching stench....i pull my face to know where d smell was emanating from...
The next thing I heard was....fiaaaaaaam.
I ran away to call me ahlez...coman see him ranting and panting...He told me he experience same not quite long.
I laughed and told him...that he would hav looked like Hellboy had it been he got his face burnt.omo the guy vex.
Dear diary....my husband sense of humour z very dry.His sense of humour dry pass dried grinded pepper.sometimes I have to use water to wet his sense of humour before throwing jokes.

That was how God saved me from having Hell girl's face

See you later...lemmi go nestled chibobo.

8 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:49am On Jul 25, 2017
Dear diary.....i have decided to sell my daughter...yes oooo.

I want to sell zino.That pikin wee not coman kee me because I cannot coman die and later kee mysef n commit suicide grin.

Some days ago...she was telling her father that...

Zino:Daddy naim that man come touch mama zino Yan.sh!
Daddy you dey hear me....naim the bros come touch mama zino Yan.sh.

My father in heaven....i was shocked.i gave this pikin of 2years isoko eyes....for wia.

Mr ahlez was playing with chibobo o...his ears stood aloof.
The father looked at me....i looked at zino,the father looked at chibobo,I looked at the father.

The father dropped chisom down and asked our li2 chatterbox of a pikin...who touched my Yan.sh.mehn everywhere was tensed.

Zino's brain then went back to auto reverse control damage.she looked at the both of us and changed her ringingtune from Motorola to gionee.

Emmm mummy naim the woman come touch daddy's Yan.sh.

Me...zino who touched daddy's (ubenie)ubenie means bu.tt in isoko.
Zino....na that woman and bros oooh.zino laughed and told her daddy welcome.see as pikin wantu spoil marriage of few years

We were just looking at ourselves....so I need to sell zino to use the money train chibobo.

23 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:02am On Jul 25, 2017
I blamed it on the movie we were watching together...the sexual scenes no be carrots...e tuu tuff.The name z POWER.Fear no let me watch the part 3.

We had a bad harvest this year...All the corns Mr ahlez n I planted turned out bad.

Dunno if it was because of the soil texture...the pumpkin (ugu)behaved like an ogbanje.some time he go sprout,another time he go de stagnated.

Okro turned out fine(as i dont buy okro)yam seedlings still growing beautifully.so we uprooted the corns,all of them and I threw them away.

We planted dry pepper on Sunday...so when it starts bringin out leafs...we wee transplant..

Tomatoes growing rapidly...would go source for manure to pour inside my small farm this week.
Mr ahlez said wee are gonna bee doing another round of planting this sunday(corn,pumpkins and gardenegg)

Shalom!

10 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:14pm On Jul 27, 2017
Hey diary....gudu moaning grin grin grin grin silly me.

We tenk oluwa today for keeping us alive.provide for those Wey no get...make our hustling legit...give us sound health in Jesus name.

So I visited TTC--Trying to conceive in health section...oh lawdy lord...i wept.my heart was shattered.what those mamas are going tru just to conceive,to hear the cries of children.the numerous test they hav to carry out,concoctions they hav drank...places they have visited,how people made demeaning caricatures of them.

Some even been duped of their hard earn monies..May Oghenemaro ,the ovie ri ivie of the whole world embarrassed you guys with babies.may your mockers bee put to shame.

Just as age was not a barrier for Sarah.....so age to have your own kids wee not bee a barrier to you people.

Those secretly crying their hearts out in the nyt...weep not...God of Sarah wee do it for you.

I asked...Is there anything too hard for God to do...No.it might/may take a little time....but you shall smile in the end.

And for those married to husbands that likes filling their carrots in grovel holes Wey una nor suppose scrubba....the day that you pipu wee hook eh....even fishing hook with earthworm as bait no go save Una.

How can you bee digging holes that z not yours...Are you a squirrel?

And those of you (Husbands)with characters like that of a FOX.una own Na to dey hunt for sparrows Wey carry cheese for mouth.(slay queens)Una even get talent pass jack sparrow.

May your sperms bee effective only to your wives arena of liberty.

If you like cuss me...dazzit your business.

19 Likes

Re: Good fellows by dunasy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
The isoko mama.
How u dey?
Thanks for your call some few days back...I sincerely appreciate.
How's the family? trust fantabulous grin
Sure Zino is taking care of you, her baby and daddy
Your number no dey go though this night....why nah?
Re: Good fellows by lobell: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
Topic of the thread should now read: Me, Zino and Boo.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:03am On Jul 28, 2017
Gud a.m diary....trust you are doing Fyn.

Ayam not happy.Zino has resumed her corrosive isoko slapping.And itiz really bothering me.i need to reset her brain correctly.

How can you bee blessing peeps with isoko slaps?the sounds of the slaps naim dey vex me pass.

Tell her to go keep the plates back in the plates stand...she wee just rush towards you and give you"""taawaa for face"" or gwimnm for chest""

Haaa unto wetin....for my house,mba.

Mrs prettyhurts thanks for the mentions.
Mummyjj I understand.....ope uuu re doing
great.
Zaynie ope all z well with you,you've not been answering your calls for weeks now.
Mrs Dunasy....abeg no vex...that my line I dunno what z wrong with it.changing boths back to mtn very soon.
Forzarush...easy peasy Delivery to you hajiya.
Lobell I don change am.
Missmalachi z Didi still available!wee want to marry her.
Benignasweety congrats madam....regards to Zion.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by missmalachi: 10:33pm On Jul 28, 2017
cry
ahnie:
Gud a.m diary....trust you are doing Fyn.

Ayam not happy.Zino has resumed her corrosive isoko slapping.And itiz really bothering me.i need to reset her brain correctly.

How can you bee blessing peeps with isoko slaps?the sounds of the slaps naim dey vex me pass.

Tell her to go keep the plates back in the plates stand...she wee just rush towards you and give you"""taawaa for face"" or gwimnm for chest""

Haaa unto wetin....for my house,mba.

Mrs pretty.hurts thanks for the mentions.
Mummy.jj I understand.....ope uuu re doing
great.
Zay.nie ope all z well with you,you've not been answering your calls for weeks now.
Mrs Dun.asy....abeg no vex...that my line I dunno what z wrong with it.changing boths back to mtn very soon.
For.zarush...easy peasy Delivery to you hajiya.
Lobell I don change am.
Missmalachi z Didi still available!wee want to marry her.
Benigna.sweety congrats madam....regards to Zion.

Shalom!

Hahahahahahah.....we are taken oooo
Pls leave zino and her isoko slap jor.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2017
Good morning Mynd44 please kindly assist moving my diary to the diary section.

Thank you sir!
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2017
ahnie:
Good morning Mydn44 please kindly assist moving my diary to the diary section.

Thank you sir!
Lol grin cheesy
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ahnie:
Good morning Mydn44 please kindly assist moving my diary to the diary section.

Thank you sir!

Mynd44
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:37am On Jul 30, 2017
Hullo diary.....awayu?

So I finally kpekused yesterday morning...it was like marathon. grin grin..
No it was marathon.

Coman see activities.....

Zino almst knock show for us....but kiakia we outlived her antics.

Her gum gum tiri much....she was all over her daddy.

Which kind pikin dey wake up around 1am with eyes wide open till 4am most times.

Verily verily I tell you konji z a baskat.
Coman see daddy ahlez telling zino to go watch cartoon by her by 4am.

Zino went switched the system on and promptly came back to drag her fada along to come sit watch cartoon with her.

When the father stood up from the bed...at that moment I understood what chinua achebe meant by...THERE WAS A COUNTRY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Because a full country with Erectile Arsenal was starring at me.very powerful Iphone7.
Zino was just following us upandan like shadow.chai oga was restless and almost braying like a donkey.

Coman see oga telling little zino to take money to goan buy biscuits.

Haw I bow to konji.

Buy biscuits by 4a.m in the morning �� � !na fairies wan sell the biscuits ne!
Oga had to scope zino that he wants to make use of the restroom,for wia zino refused to be cajoled.So we managed somehow to do small touch body wen zino reluctantly left.

At the end of the day...we thank God that both river niger and his twins bros met in a confluence.����

Shalom!

34 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 10:46am On Aug 01, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
Re: Good fellows by Abiagirl777(f): 12:37pm On Aug 01, 2017
chai ! this woman will not kill person... finally, zino resemble you for mouthoo
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
ahnie:
Hullo diary.....awayu?

So I finally kpekused yesterday morning...it was like marathon. grin grin..
No it was marathon.

Coman see activities.....

Zino almst knock show for us....but kiakia we outlived her antics.

Her gum gum tiri much....she was all over her daddy.

Which kind pikin dey wake up around 1am with eyes wide open till 4am most times.

Verily verily I tell you konji z a baskat.
Coman see daddy ahlez telling zino to go watch cartoon by her by 4am.

Zino went switched the system on and promptly came back to drag her fada along to come sit watch cartoon with her.

When the father stood up from the bed...at that moment I understood what chinua achebe meant by...THERE WAS A COUNTRY lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Because a full country with Erectile Arsenal was starring at me.very powerful Iphone7.

Coman see oga telling little zino to take money to goan buy biscuits.

Haw I bow to konji.

Buy biscuits by 4a.m in the morning �� � !na fairies wan sell the biscuits ne!

At the end of the day...we thank God that both river niger and his twins bros met in a confluence.����

Shalom!

Baddest post. See as I dey laugh you cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 11:15pm On Aug 01, 2017
ahnie:
Good morning Mynd44 please kindly assist moving my diary to the diary section.

Thank you sir!

I tot you opened a dairy,?

Leave it here, make we dey reply, abeg
Re: Good fellows by Towerofgrace: 8:32am On Aug 02, 2017
Abi oo, Mama Zino,

no move this diary from here oo

Love and kisses to Chibobo and Zino
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
Una weldone....

Thanks for Una comments,Una try make Una clap for unaselves.

Zaynie I love you girl(Homo intended)awaiting the 24years penalty.

Missmalachi I also lov you to p6,but na zaynie I love pass wink.

Dunasy I also love you.

How are your fams babes?

rezzy woh da ma gan gan...kisses to ogheneyole and kamiye.

Liftedhands you re blessed...babydust fall on you.

Towerofgrace thanks ma'am.
Abiagirl777 thanks ma'am.
Dyt my only royal bebe la hot...trust you are doyin great.

Mummyjj happy new month.

Mamas from pregnancy thread....you babes are the real baes.

9 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 8:19pm On Aug 02, 2017
Mama two
I dey kampe
Sideline
cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by Liftedhands(f): 8:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
ahnie:
Una weldone....

Thanks for Una comments,Una try make Una clap for unaselves.

Zaynie I love you girl(Homo intended)awaiting the 24years penalty.

Missmalachi I also lov you to p6,but na zaynie I love pass wink.

Dunasy I also love you.

How are you fams babes?

rezzy woh da ma gan gan...kisses to ogheneyole and kamiye.

Liftedhands you re blessed...babydust fall on you.

Towerofgrace thanks ma'am.
Abiagirl777 thanks ma'am.
Dyt my only royal bebe la hot...trust you are doyin great.

Mummyjj happy new month.

Mamas from pregnancy thread....you babes are the real baes.
Amen sis kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 02, 2017
Happy new month mama zino. Please speak calmly to Zino, spank her when necessary but lay your hands daily on her and pray for her while speaking what you desire in her life. There is power in prayer.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
MummyJJ:
Happy new month mama zino. Please speak calmly to Zino, spank her when necessary but lay your hands daily on her and pray for her while speaking what you desire in her life. There is power in prayer.
I guessed she z just in haste to become an adult....She x the one laying her hands to pray for me(Lolz).Thanks for the input.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 2:04am On Aug 03, 2017
Mama Zino, me love you too, plenty plenty kiss
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:31am On Aug 04, 2017
Hello diary....

No need to mince words...i dey vex this morning.
Papa zino just overpushed his wits.
This man wants to colonize me into his mundane ways of life.
Imagine him not eating refrigerated food.Hence my cooking every 3days.
He was highlightin it this morning how he wants me to stop blending and starts pounding.
I shut him up instantly...imagine such rubbish.
I told him kolewerk rara.maka gini...this nigga likes living the archaic life.This z pure witchcraft.

Still in bed with my little dragons...zino just bit chisom very hard on his wrist and she got a taawaa taawaa on her bum in the isoko way.

Today z resting day...no chores.

Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:26am On Aug 04, 2017
Dunno sup with Zino lately....

She wouldn't let chisom suck breas.t n drop nip.ples down.
She z always warning chibobo to leave the breast alone and stop wasting HER milk...like WTF.
Maybe she x in her toddler period or something because ayam not understanding.

Now wee are suddenly in the period of bite bite in the ukwuani way.just this morning she has bitten chisom hard on his wrist and fingers.

So I had to break my rules and caned her in the isoko way.trusting the kind of man I married..when he sees those artificial tattoos (bite marks)on lil chibobo the blame goes to mee for being careless,not being observant.

Like seriously this rivalry z getting outta hand,but I am pretty sure that this would bee the last time she wee bite chisom again and the only thing she z going to bite z her food henceforth.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:56am On Aug 06, 2017
Gud a.m diary.

Sleep has bn elusive after morning prayers,the rain z dropping also and my kids are sleeping xcept Mr ahlez who z still kabashing and reading the bible.

My Mil gifted us all with bags of garri,that woman z awesome.

Recession z real but we must always survive.
Chisom z learning how to sit at 3months and 5days.i want to start on time.i have also started feeding him lil2 fragment of puree beans.Dipping soup in his bud so that he gets familiar quickly with adult meals.

I cannot coman bee having a peeky eater mba.

Shalom!
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2017
Ahnie where are you
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 9:17pm On Aug 11, 2017
Giddyperson:
Ahnie where are you

Meanwhile someone shuu nor make mistake of calling you when police arrest persin, Na 5 days persin go spend in jail before you read the message
Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Lol giddyperson why calleth thou Ahnie. Aproko fifle tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / He Started Smuching His Mother When He Was 4yrs Old. True Life Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.