Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Good fellows - Family (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90347 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by poshestmina(f): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2017
ahnie:
mee mee z goaty lingua.How z miss priye?

We bless God. You initiated the kpekus thread then ran away bah?
I am sending the goat back to you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:17pm On Sep 03, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by missmalachi: 12:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
ahnie:
Hullo diary

Happy new month to us all,May all our expectations be met in Jesus name.
Really had fun last Sunday...women and their issues.one amebo decided to carry mama zino's matter for her chest.imagine the sociopath insulting herself.

Only you ttced for 15years,come marry 2010.And wen sensible pipo made enquiries madam started throwing tantrums.certainly 16 z greater than 19.

I ain't a fan of words...usually on the quiet side of life,can endure sh.its but wen fedup....i pull everything pullable like flood.

These days my temper z getting worse...God please take the wheel n lemmi go back to my former self.

Forzarush thanks for the mentions,Benignasweety I really don't know what to say,but just be strong for your boy.please would also want to asked if you are back to lag.rezzy I've apologised to oza me,thanks for the charger info.mummyjj please share the cookies info.Missmalachi I love your twist.

Until then.....
Aa
Shalom!
Awe....mummy zino we love u

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by beyedew(f): 5:54pm On Sep 04, 2017
Finally I'm done reading. Mama Zino you and your quad na correct character. God continue to make your home a happy one, Amen.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:55pm On Sep 04, 2017
beyedew:
Finally I'm done reading. Mama Zino you and your quad na correct character. God continue to make your home a happy one, Amen.
shouting and flipping my red bra that I borrowed from Giddyperson.

Beyedew!beyedew!!beyedew!!! Oyoyo.tssskkk babe how z you and yours!nke maka cookie jar gi?babe you suddenly went MIA.welcome back.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:19pm On Sep 04, 2017

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good fellows by Dyt(f): 12:45am On Sep 05, 2017
Mama zino aka mumsy bobo iyawo Mr Ahlez

I am awesome
Wandering in the awwness of the Almighty
wink

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by beyedew(f): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2017
ahnie:
shouting and flipping my red bra that I borrowed from Giddyperson.

Beyedew!beyedew!!beyedew!!! Oyoyo.tssskkk babe how z you and yours!nke maka cookie jar gi?babe you suddenly went MIA.welcome back.
cheesy cheesy
Nobi the bra wey Giddyperson leave make mould grow on top wey she wan use take do seduction you dey flip so?
I'm fine my sister. This preggy don show me shege but in all I give thanks to God.
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 5:08am On Sep 05, 2017
beyedew:

cheesy cheesy
Nobi the bra wey Giddyperson leave make mould grow on top wey she wan use take do seduction you dey flip so?
I'm fine my sister. This preggy don show me shege but in all I give thanks to God.
see it's just against my belief system to fight pregnant women. Shey we are finally in September. You would soon do and born then we can meet up at Ikeja under bridge so that i can fight you. I'd be the lady with nothing but the red bra tongue

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:04am On Sep 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
see it's just against my belief system to fight pregnant women. Shey we are finally in September. You would soon do and born then we can meet up at Ikeja under bridge so that i can fight you. I'd be the lady with nothing but the red bra tongue

Pls remember to bring the G-strings Pant when coming.kisses to Giddybaby.

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:05am On Sep 05, 2017
Hajia Zaynie I sight you......hope you had a fab nyt rest?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by beyedew(f): 7:54am On Sep 05, 2017
Giddyperson:
Lolzzzz.
Ikeja under bridge kwa? Mommy Zaynie you dey hear so? Another video job don land ooo. Let me goan and start now and be looking for a piant that has a bit of red in it. Make the colour combination make sense.
Trust giddybaby and giddybigbaby are good. kiss to your mil cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 8:32am On Sep 05, 2017
ahnie:
Hajia Zaynie I sight you......hope you had a fab nyt rest?

I did.
Good morning.

@Beyedew, lol.
I dey here. Just give me date and time. wink

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:38pm On Sep 05, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:07pm On Sep 05, 2017

12 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:15pm On Sep 05, 2017

Now she z the one warning chibobo not to fart in her presence.

Shalom!

6 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Udochee(m): 7:33pm On Sep 05, 2017
ahnie
nwanyi isoko + oni zino + mummy chiboy #wehdone ma. i commot hairdress for you ooo. biko discipline zino well. am sure you guys are doing very fine
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2017
Udochee:

nwanyi isoko + oni zino + mummy chiboy #wehdone ma. i commot hairdress for you ooo. biko discipline zino well. am sure you guys are doing very fine
yeah we yaaa fine
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2017
Dear diary,

Your gal z down,cudnt even lift a finger.daddy z feeding zino,chisom z sucking BM.i think am just gonna bathe them,and call it a day.no chores for today.

Till we meet again!
Re: Good fellows by CheeryChy(f): 4:07pm On Sep 06, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary,

Your gal z down,cudnt even lift a finger.daddy z feeding zino,chisom z sucking BM.i think am just gonna bathe them,and call it a day.no chores for today.

Till we meet again!

Pele mama zino. Please rest oh biko. We don't want you to be sick. Your girl Zino is really a handful, chai. Lol. And she is so smart beyond her age. She really needs that decorum you want to instill in her with your isoko eyes, so that this her plenty energy will be channeled positively. I trust you sha. Take care of yourself.
Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 8:13pm On Sep 06, 2017
Lol!
Zino is a character cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
zaynie:
Lol!
Zino is a character cheesy cheesy cheesy
pls maa mi can I Dhl her to you for just one week?

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by zaynie(f): 9:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
ahnie:
pls maa mi can I Dhl her to you for just one week?

Say what?!
These ones here still dey make me sweat, Zino na oga Na..... embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2017

11 Likes

Re: Good fellows by lobell: 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2017
ahnie:
Dear diary
Your gal z still here o,slightly weak,but not down.gat this freaking burning sensation in my chest.

Thank God daddy came back on time...thank God for bringing him back home safe n sound.Dude has bn calling me sinc morning about my health.

Yeah I bot a bag of potatoes #1000 someone intro me to the woman.others sells for 1600-1700.zino z so crazy with fried potato n egg.

Chisom has finally been welcomed into the shouting caucus by zino.that zino can like gumgum person like eel.that woman wahala z too much.i have decided to dhl her to Zaynie,and ayam serious.

Person cannot beat zino in peace again,zino must ask you to giv her reasons why she z being spanked.

We've stopped asking her to pray during prayer sessions,because the prayer dey taya person.trust her to start her prayers with....

Our most righteous God,we thank you,let our enemies and die,father God you will not be my in-law in Jesus name.

Shalom!

Hahaha, she doesn't want to become another mother Mary.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:02pm On Sep 07, 2017
Dyt:
Mama zino aka mumsy bobo iyawo Mr Ahlez

I am awesome
Wandering in the awwness of the Almighty
wink

Nice hearing from you.
Re: Good fellows by Towerofgrace: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
Epele oo mama Zino and I wish you the quickest recovery.

But I can't epp but laugh. Are you sure this isnot as a result of all the raping you gave Papa Zino? Maybe just maybe you are reaping the reward that will soon give u another protruding tummy and pleasant glow grin lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:41pm On Sep 07, 2017
Towerofgrace:
Epele oo mama Zino and I wish you the quickest recovery.

But I can't epp but laugh. Are you sure this isnot as a result of all the raping you gave Papa Zino? Maybe just maybe you are reaping the reward that will soon give u another protruding tummy and pleasant glow grin lipsrsealed

lemmi Kukuma coman bee going. grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by dunasy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 08, 2017
It's possible Zino took after you....maybe that's how you were with her grandma oooo. Zino is truly gifted, watch out for Chisom too, he would start showing his skills

How's she faring now and you? Total healing.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
dunasy:

It's possible Zino took after you....maybe that's how you were with her grandma oooo. Zino is truly gifted, watch out for Chisom too, he would start showing his skills

How's she faring now and you? Total healing.

Maa mi zino z a bodyful,zino z a success,mee aya Berra now.how z your fam ma'am ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.