Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Good fellows - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good fellows (90337 Views)

What do you know about Keeping Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 6:04pm On Aug 22, 2017

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Good fellows by CheeryChy(f): 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2017
ahnie, you are really hilarious. I read your diary from page 1 to this point. Serious assignment oh. You, Zino, Mr Alex, onekuz, your bro.. . So much drama. Lol cheesy cheesy Now this your goat gist, I was just laughing all through, I know it's painful to you oh, pele. I believe the ogbanje in your Ugu had been chased away cheesy
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 8:27pm On Aug 22, 2017
Goat would soon fight somebody back cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
Goat would soon fight somebody back cheesy cheesy cheesy

I go beat am to death.Honestly its very painful.after all the suffering we went tru to plant those ogbanje ugu's.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:09pm On Aug 22, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
CheeryChy:
ahnie, you are really hilarious. I read your diary from page 1 to this point. Serious assignment oh. You, Zino, Mr Alex, onekuz, your bro.. . So much drama. Lol cheesy cheesy Now this your goat gist, I was just laughing all through, I know it's painful to you oh, pele. I believe the ogbanje in your Ugu had been chased away cheesy
Chi thanks....i dey talk am as E de do me.
How z Lo doing?
Re: Good fellows by curvilicious: 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2017
Which kind goat be that kwa? Raping our sister's ugu cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good fellows by Giddyperson: 9:36pm On Aug 22, 2017
ahnie:

I go beat am to death.Honestly its very painful.after all the suffering we went tru to plant those ogbanje ugu's.
yeah it is. Warn that neighbor to start tying her goat with rope. Ndo

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Giddyperson:
yeah it is. Warn that neighbor to start tying her goat with rope. Ndo
Nne she tied rope on the goat after my last complaint...but she left the obele Ewu to be wakarin about.

Na because of the rope tied on the goat naim make me get liver take the war to the owners compound in the absence of the owner gave the goat real Traditional beating
Re: Good fellows by CheeryChy(f): 10:26pm On Aug 22, 2017
ahnie:

Chi thanks....i dey talk am as E de do me.
How z Lo doing?

You are as real as real can be smiley Lo is fine and kicking.

Lol cheesy cheesy at your latest post. Police station kwa, abi the goat go write statement. Lol. Anyway, after this double beating, I think that goat will think twice before eating your ugu again. And the owner should tie her goat very well.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 10:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
CheeryChy:

You are as real as real can be smiley Lo is fine and kicking.

Lol cheesy cheesy at your latest post. Police station kwa, abi the goat go write statement. Lol. Anyway, after this double beating, I think that [b]goat will think twice before eating your ugu again. [/b]And the owner should tie her goat very well.
don't bee surprise the goat fit show face again tomorrow.....maybe Na my plastic rubber he go eat or the skeletons of my ugu.
The chief security man promised to caution her this nyt.

I tot same way too...like seriously why would a sane person arrest a goat?
Re: Good fellows by CheeryChy(f): 10:31pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lol. It pain Mr Alex na. After all the wahala on top the Ugu, you are still begging to grow very well, one goat will just come and eat it like that... Hopefully the security man will be able to talk to them. How's Zino and Chibobo?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:36pm On Aug 24, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:47pm On Aug 24, 2017
Shalom!

17 Likes

Re: Good fellows by mumsgirl27(f): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2017
wow....finally thru, I read from page1-24 smiley, mama zino, i carry yanch for u grin, you are a superwoman, we were both 2015 mama.

Zino swt hrt....More intelligence in Jesus name

Papa Zino....God bless u

I love your diary, it is so interesting and funny.

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by lioha(f): 4:15pm On Aug 25, 2017
This isoko woman no go kill person grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2017
Thnks at mumsgirl27

Hajiya lioha....Gesuwa ne ke fah Mai tumbi baba amma Na ga ni sako kin.
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:39pm On Aug 25, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
mama Zino how is you? I had goats too jumping my short fence ee no too short ooo. First day I saw the goat on the fence I was shocked, I thought goats have flying. I showed one baby goat shege. it jumped in and couldn't get out, Naso e begin cry. The mothers and numerous cousins came and they were all speaking goaty language. I chased the ones outside, anyway the baby goat latter escaped. I have been threatening that I will roast any goat I see in my compound. You can't plant vegetables in peace even snake poison they follow chop.
I heard from my neighbor that any goat I catch and take to mai agwan they will charge the owner 2k. Imagine 5goats a week 10k na good business ooo. Lol.
How's Bishop and Onekuz? Regards

2 Likes

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2017
MummyJJ:
mama Zino how is you? I had goats too jumping my short fence ee no too short ooo. First day I saw the goat on the fence I was shocked, I thought goats have flying. I showed one baby goat shege. it jumped in and couldn't get out, Naso e begin cry. The mothers and numerous cousins came and they were all speaking goaty language. I chased the ones outside, anyway the baby goat latter escaped. I have been threatening that I will roast any goat I see in my compound. You can't plant vegetables in peace even snake poison they follow chop.
I heard from my neighbor that any goat I catch and take to mai agwan they will charge the owner 2k. Imagine 5goats a week 10k na good business ooo. Lol.
How's Bishop and Onekuz? Regards
kikikiki kin samu kudi kina....aiki Mai kuo
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 9:35pm On Aug 26, 2017
My tomato's are now behaving like ogbanje.produce No...nada nada they are just sitting there occupying space.

I knew how I suffered for these ogbanje vegetables specially the rape ugu's and tomatoes.

I nearly developed hunchback while watering them before the rain decided to relieved me from my hunchbackship.

I shud have allowed lil2 zino to yank them off from infantry wen they were little.

Kai aiki banza(futile efforts).

Its well.

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 8:13am On Aug 29, 2017

1 Like

Re: Good fellows by rezzy: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2017
ahnie:
Hey diary
I no happy this morning.imagine me bald head waking me up threatening charcoal n kettle unto say because I use his infixis charger to power my phone.He threatened to smash my phone if I use his charger again.meanwhile I hav my own charger o

Honestly that man dey craze...d'i blame him.
I guess nope,wetin even make me go carry the charger sef.na my 4th.
We dey carry face for each other.

I ve given him cold banga soup n hot eba to eat this morning.so the boy had gone to work

Felicity I read you diary,you got to take it easy on yourself,marriage z hard,itiz a hard nut to crack...take everyday as it comes.

rezzy how you dey Na.

I'm fine o. How is zino and Chibobo?

Why you sef dey find Mr Alex trouble,? Shey you no no say your phone go fit blow e charger? shocked shocked shocked

Na so my husband seize my phone (his tecno that I repaired) unto say I dey watch one bad thing like that. Over a week na, I didn't even bother to ask him of the phone again.

I carried face for 1 week, as in I didn't talk to him at all, he kept asking me why I was angry, as if he didn't know its because of the phone.

So, abeg, stop to carry face because, e no pay. kiss kiss
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 5:22pm On Aug 29, 2017
rezzy:

I'm fine o. How is zino and Chibobo?

[b]Why you sef dey find Mr Alex trouble,? Shey you no no say your phone go fit blow e charger? shocked shocked shocked

[/b]Blow ke....i nor know oooo.wow thnks for the info.

Na so my husband seize my phone (his tecno that I repaired) unto say I dey watch one bad thing like that. Over a week na, I didn't even bother to ask him of the phone again.

I carried face for 1 week, as in I didn't talk to him at all, he kept asking me why I was angry, as if he didn't know its because of the phone.

So, abeg, stop to carry face because, e no pay. kiss kiss
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
Chibobo of laif
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2017
N

4 Likes

Re: Good fellows by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
ma'am I can't see you on whatsapp ooo
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 3:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
[quote author=MummyJJ post=60064536]ma'am I can't see you on whatsapp ooo[/quote....ahnie
Re: Good fellows by poshestmina(f): 10:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.which one is goaty language again? grin
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2017
poshestmina:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.which one is goaty language again? grin
mee mee z goaty lingua.How z miss priye?
Re: Good fellows by ahnie: 12:16am On Sep 03, 2017
Shalom

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (32) (Reply)

My Mom’s Market List 1984: See How Far Nigeria Has Gone (Photo) / Parental Guide: Bringing Up A Child / My Friend Is Sleeping With His 13-Year-Old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.