Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! (4182 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Sarah Ofili Flaunts Hot Bikini Body At The Beach(photos) / Sarah Ofili Shares Stunning Makeup Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:43am On Dec 10, 2015
The 31 year old model was seen out and about with her new man.

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Cholls(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2015
My brother that word Display get as im be to me sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2015
Cholls:
My brother that word Display get as im be to me sha.
how na lol
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by axortedbabe(f): 10:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Her grandfather u mean?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Blesyneojb: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
u mean her ancestor

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2015
I already predicted she'd become a gold digger when the time for marriage comes knocking. Lazy Nigerian girl!
Anyway, at 33 she was still able to catch a billionaire or at least millionaire - her toto still has worth despite mileage attained.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
You too like Igbo women, if you are not talking about Munachi, you must talk about Sarah, emere gi ihe a eme?
Palmwinetapper:
The 31 year old model was seen out and about with her new man.
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
charix:
I already predicted she'd become a gold digger when the time for marriage comes knocking. Lazy Nigerian girl!
Anyway, at 33 she was still able to catch a billionaire or at least millionaire - her toto still has worth despite mileage attained.
oh shut up. She's 31
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
DikeOha882:
You too like Igbo women, if you are not talking about Munachi, you must talk about Sarah, emere gi ihe a eme?
come again?
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by sinaj(f): 8:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
How she go introduce diz one to her papa na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by MOVERSMAG: 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. She's 31
WHAT'S D DIFFERENCE

1 Like

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
MOVERSMAG:

WHAT'S D DIFFERENCE
she's 31 huge difference
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
sinaj:
How she go introduce diz one to her papa na
her dad is passed
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by zizashair(f): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
Display

1 Like

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by youngcastle2(m): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. She's 31
haba charix wetin nah Lol
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
oh shut up. She's 31
With that old woman face? I hope you people don't believe your own lies?!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:30am On Dec 11, 2015
[quote author=charix post=40891051]
With that old woman face? I hope you people don't believe your own lies?![/quote but I thought you loved Sarah! Liar!!!!
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 3:30am On Dec 11, 2015
youngcastle2:
haba charix wetin nah Lol
don't mind him his mad
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Because I want to f u c k someone does not mean I love them. I hope you know sane men impregnate mad women?
Don't flatter your friend because she isn't all that, she's only mixed-race and nothing more.
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:02pm On Dec 11, 2015
charix:

Because I want to f u c k someone does not mean I love them. I hope you know sane men impregnate mad women?
Don't flatter your friend because she isn't all that, she's only mixed-race and nothing more.
glad you admitted munachi is better. Secondly you desire to cheat on your "fiance". You really are scum
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 11, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
glad you admitted munachi is better. Secondly you desire to cheat on your "fiance". You really are scum
B i t c h it's a man's world; I'd bend both you and Sarah over and my woman won't say a thing.
Both you and Sarah are ugly bush girls, the only reason I'd pay to hit that is because real nollywood celebs cost more.

1 Like

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
charix:

B i t c h it's a man's world; I'd bend both you and Sarah over and my woman won't say a thing.
Both you and Sarah are ugly bush girls, the only reason I'd pay to hit that is because real nollywood celebs cost more.
shame on you and your ugly low self esteem "fiance" boy go find work!!!
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Airforce1(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
Her boyfriend abi her Ancestor

1 Like

Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2015
DILF.....
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2015
Airforce1:
Her boyfriend abi her Ancestor
shattap
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
shame on you and your ugly low self esteem "fiance" boy go find work!!!
I have a real job that contributes to building the society.
Tell me, what is it again you do and how does it add value to society?
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 2:30am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

I have a real job that contributes to building the society.
Tell me, what is it again you do and how does it add value to society?
I never said I'm a society slave unlike you
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 2:33am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
I never said I'm a society slave unlike you
Hmm, a new excuse the unemployed now use, I guess.
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 6:11am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

Hmm, a new excuse the unemployed now use, I guess.
there are no jobdls in Nigeria a beautiful woman like muna can do. Stop bugging
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
there are no jobdls in Nigeria a beautiful woman like muna can do. Stop bugging
Mscheew, Rubbish! If you weren't such a lazy woman you'd've found a decent job since 2010. Stay there basking in mediocrity, it's now a talent for you.
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Palmwinetapper: 7:16am On Dec 12, 2015
charix:

Mscheew, Rubbish! If you weren't such a lazy woman you'd've found a decent job since 2010. Stay there basking in mediocrity, it's now a talent for you.
as I maintain, there are no jobs in Nigeria. You speak so foolishly. My IQ drops every time I engage in a conversation with you.
Re: Model Sarah Ofili Displays Her New Boyfriend!! by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
as I maintain, there are no jobs in Nigeria. You speak so foolishly. My IQ drops every time I engage in a conversation with you.
Good to see you learn a thing or two from our back and forths.
No wonder you keep mentioning me daily - every comeback is a lesson in the art of retorts.

If there are no jobs let me tell you now, silverbird hires female ushers for every mbgn event they host yearly. Being an ex-mbgn would give you special treatment when considered for the job.
Mr. Biggs is always ready to hire food attendants.

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 People We Think Might Be Olamide’s Best Man On His Wedding Day (photos) / Breakup Alert - Wizkid Dump Tiwa Savage And Others For New Love!! / Rapper T.I Is Probably Going Back To Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.