Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Have You Seen Jesus Lately? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Seen Jesus Lately? (536 Views)

Have You Seen This Kind Of Face Before PICS / Have You Seen This Kind Of Leg Before - PICS / My Mother Has Been Going To TB Joshua Of Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Jesus Lately? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 10, 2015
Jesus is daily revealing Himself to those who love Him. This He primised to do and He is keeping His promise to those who love Him.

John 14:21
Those who accept my commandments and obey them are the ones who love me. And because they love me, my Father will love them. And I will love them and reveal myself to each of them.”

How do you love Jesus?

By doing His commands.

John 14:31
but I will do what the Father requires of me, so that the world will know that I love the Father. Come, let’s be going.

We need to find out what Jesus require of us and do them constantly. by so doing, you are not proving to Jesus that you love Him because He already know those that Love Him, but you are proving to the world that you love Jesus.
Re: Have You Seen Jesus Lately? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
smiley

(1) (Reply)

David Ibiyeomie / THE KINGDOM MINDEST - Breaking Your Own Record! / See How These People Choose To Do There Evangelism (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.