Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,357 members, 7,815,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? (569 Views)

Ubaka & Atikpo Chukwuebuka Patrick Invent OGANIHU C² Bitter Leaf Washing Machine / Gabriel Obinna & Moses Ezeilegbunam Invent Generator That Runs Without Fuel, Gas / Indian Man Invent Car That Runs On Water (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? by Dolypson04(m): 11:09am On Dec 10, 2015
An inventor was said " If something I need doesn't exist, I simply invent it".
If you are chanced to invent something that's not in existence presently, what would it be?
For me, I always wish there is a pen that take dictation from voice and write it down on a paper itself. Doesn't that sound awesome? It shows how much I hate writing with pen. You need to see gaps in my lecture notes back then as an undergraduate for evidence.
Your thoughts?
Re: If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? by Pharaoh94(m): 4:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
Your idea is sweet but unwise.... That's laziness, study shows that writing with your arm induces knowledge
Re: If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Dec 10, 2015
You don't need a pen.

better to have your computer jot the whole thing down. introducing a pen into the picture is very unnecessary and not to mention computer intensive.

Well, my own mission is simple. I want to put a computer chip in every thing.

bill gates once said, i want microsoft to be on every table.

well, I want teempak chips to be in every object. we're going to have smart walls, smart toilets, smart mirrors, smart toys, smart clothing, smart chairs, smart tables, smart paper, smart glasses, smart contacts, smart blackboards, smart carpets, smart beds, smart cars, smart taps, smart refrigerators, smart make up, smart doors, smart curtains, smart plates, smart plumbing . . . in short, a smart world for everyone. powered by silicon photonic chips that are as cheap as gum wrapper. courtesy of . . . well, me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Can Invent, What Would You Invent? by hadeyemmy25: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2015
Hoverboard

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Start Producing Pencil In 2 Years, Says Minister / Come See What This 17years Old Boy Have For You / Gmail Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.