Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,738 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) (30766 Views)

Boy Bursts Into Tears After Being Caught During Failed Robbery In Delta. Photo / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) / Young Man Commits Suicide At Ijaiye, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by viviangist3: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
From the Narrator, Read BELOW

Yesterday the thieves came calling. They entered my compound at ijaiye in lagos and vandalized two vehicles. Both Lexus RX 300. While on the second vehicle I woke up and heard sounds downstairs. I peeped out through the window and saw two men, one was in the vehicle loosing the looseables while the other one was watching. I shouted 'who is that?!' And their reply was that 'come down naw'. Such audacity in a crime-filled city like Lagos! I started screaming 'thief! Ole!' And the thief inside the car jolted and wanted to run, the other one simply told him 'continue wetin u dey do jor' and they went on for another 30 minutes! After which they scaled the fence and escaped in a car they came with and parked outside. I called the phone number of the DPO of the nearest police station immediately and he sounded too drowsy or inaudible, I tried another police officer's number and they said they are on their way. I called a few other neighbours and landlords too while screaming 'Ole' till they left.
The police however showed up, but only about an hour after the thieves had left. And the only question they could ask was who we suspected.
Who else if not the police themselves. Such audacity and confidence is only common amongst them or thieves that have a backup in them. Two streets away they did the same to another lexus RX350, I don't have the pictures from those ones. But here are some from my compound.
It is Christmas again and Nigerians are helpless once more in the hands of over-confident thieves and robbers, incompetent police and confused government. God help us all.

Source http://www.viviangist.com/another-robbery-in-ijaiye-lagos-photos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by viviangist3: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
More Photos @ lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
And at the end of the day NPF will go 2 1 bunk gather some unlucky touts that is smoking hemp & tag them thieves..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by whirlwind7(m): 12:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
By now, their loot has been exchanged for a few thousand naira at Ladipo or any nearby auto parts market.
What was the response from the neighbors when the alarm was raised?
Nobody wan die cheesy

Though I think such thieves would only be armed with a knife, and he knows that he could still make a run for it once people living there summon enough courage to come outside to confront them.
These crooks will quickly squander what little money they get from risking so much, as if having a little cash to spend this season will improve their lives in anyway. By the end of Christmas, they are back to their miserable selves.

5 Likes

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by nikkiking(m): 12:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
Never rely on police.

They are human like you.

No body wan die tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Cholls(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2015
My brother do we have a governor in lagos? Just asking cuz people are lamenting bitterly.

4 Likes

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by dammytosh: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Security in Lagos is a joke under Ambode.

My little cousin less than 12 years told me.

"Bro this person looks unserious in all his posters, i doubt if he will do anything"

That was before election.

Now i can tell David :

"Flesh and blood did not reveal that statement to you"

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by shammah1(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bad
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
Last Days
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Holluwatarhyor(m): 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2015
angryWhat's their problem,e no dey tire dem?
angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Gee001: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
With such audacity
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by OCTAVO: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Which way Ambode?
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by gunners160(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
The increase in crime rate this December period is indeed alarming.In fact,I can't do but to start asking series of questions. ANYWAY,PLS LETS TRY AND BE SECURITY CAUTIOUS. . .
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by joseph1832(m): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
And at the end of the day NPF will go 2 1 bunk gather some unlucky touts that is smoking hemp & tag them thieves..
You speak as if you've experienced this before firsthand. Lol.
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by BCISLTD007: 12:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
angry with a little intelligence gathering they will be caught. ..just go to the nearest spare parts market. ...harass a couple of traders that deal ib the stolen parts ...viola...they will spill ...

Got a toks golf 4 for sell...call or whatsapp
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by holyokoto(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
End Time Police

1 Like

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by HrmOlolade(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lols, @ "come down naw". Usef no man enough you kon dey fear your fellow man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by dunmorris(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin angry
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by wolesmile(m): 12:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
End time indeed
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by olapluto(m): 12:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
DO you know the difference between vandals and thieves? What did they steal?

2 Likes

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Davefirst(m): 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Learn Computer: What You Need To Know About Data. Have a look at it! https://www.nairaland.com/2792756/learn-computer-what-need-know#40869160
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by centyboy: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Vanity Upon Vanity... cry
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by badonkadonk: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nasty... Buh why u sef no go down when them invite u to?
At least make dem show u round their workings...
It's rude not to accept invitations of dat nature..

6 Likes

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by MadCow1: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
Shiit

1 Like

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by iteleaye(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ni adugbo mi, ti mi o ti yo... Le le le le le le #singingapala
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by Chimaritoponcho: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
LAGOs again?yorobers again?

1 Like

Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by LockDown69(m): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Another vandalized car.
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by TheNextAce: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
It is well fa
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by simsbi(f): 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2015
Aad
Re: Another Robbery In Ijaiye Lagos (photos) by ichommy(m): 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2015
Damn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest 9-Year-Old Boy In Asaba, Delta, Keep Him Behind Bar (Pics) / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / A Woman Caught On Camera Stealing At A Children's Store In Okota, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.