Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications (68928 Views)

Ulefone power 3 Specifications / TECNO Phonepad 3 Specifications And Price / Solo Aspire 3 Specifications , Price & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Techlover: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2015
aliyu7799:
I Hope The Battery Of Zero 3 is Not Like The Previous One Zero 2.

Bigger battery according to Jumia

https://www./infinix-zero3/

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Techlover: 11:14am On Dec 13, 2015
damobakare:
i am already loving the shape of the device ooo, the design is very cool... waiting for the launch

Premium finishing material at the back!

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by damizille(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
Techlover:

Premium finishing material at the back!

a very good device I must say.... clean.... i need to have a personal review about the device
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Elxandre(m): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
If they were am international brand, Microsoft may have had hassles with their lock screen.
That thing was ripped straight off windows phone! shocked
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by damizille(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
Elxandre:
If they were am international brand, Microsoft may have had hassles with their lock screen.
That thing was ripped straight off windows phone! shocked
lol... the lock screen look alike??
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by write2obi(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2015
Obinnio:
Is it LTE enabled ?
Do we have LTE in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by write2obi(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
damizille:
i must say its a very sweet design from infinix though
Why am i the only that's not feeling the design?
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Obinnio: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2015
write2obi:

Do we have LTE in Nigeria?
Must we have LTE before the phone will be LTE enabled ? LTE will be on ground in Little or no time so I don't see why I will venture into high end phone that is not LTE enabled in this present Computer Age, I don't know for you but I will use the phone for at least 2years and if you tell me LTE will not be enabled by then I will doubt you
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ibawon(m): 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2015
write2obi:

Why am i the only that's not feeling the design?
I have been complaining about the design too the person who designed the Zero2 is definitely not the one who designed this, see how the camera side looks like. The phone is very powerful according to spec but the design is a 3/10 from me it just looks to RUGGED and ANCIENT (looks to much like zero 1) that's why I'm thinking of Innjoo 2 or Gionee S+ (those are very appealing to the eye.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by oyinx(f): 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2015
Obinnio:
Must we have LTE before the phone will be LTE enabled ? LTE will be on ground in Little or no time so I don't see why I will venture into high end phone that is not LTE enabled in this present Computer Age, I don't know for you but I will use the phone for at least 2years and if you tell me LTE will not be enabled by then I will doubt you

LTE will soon be available un Nigeria, the rate at which everywhere is developing..
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 14, 2015
lukmoore:
If the phone is cheaper than phantom 5 it will sell like pure water in hell fire.

You can't compare phantom 5 with this SHIT. Does it have fingerprint sensor BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,phantom 5 has a fingerprint sensor and that's a huge GAP
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Obinnio: 12:16am On Dec 14, 2015
oyinx:

LTE will soon be available un Nigeria, the rate at which everywhere is developing..
help me tell the guy ooh, I wonder how I will buy a phone that is not LTE enabled at this Tech Age
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Obinnio: 12:18am On Dec 14, 2015
Emmagenius:

You can't compare phantom 5 with this SHIT. Does it have fingerprint sensor BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,phantom 5 has a fingerprint sensor and that's a huge GAP
can you please another thing phantom5 have that this phone don't have apart the finger print sensor
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by lukmoore: 9:02am On Dec 14, 2015
Emmagenius:

You can't compare Zero 3 with that SHIty phantom 5. Does phantom 5 has Helios processor or a 20.7mp camera BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,Zero 3 has it all and that's a huge GAP

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by mosjames: 9:39am On Dec 14, 2015
lukmoore:
see this funny guy zero 3 has better specs than phantom 5 and infinix is known for making good quality phones.
So Tecno phones are not of good quality?
Wise up man, say the truth
Comparing Zero3 to Phantom5 grin
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by donhils: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2015
Emmagenius:

Ok what exactly is this fingerprint scanner that every body is crazy about? Shey it's just to lock phone? So any phone with fingerprint scanner is better than all phones (including Lg G3, G4, Sony xperia z3,z2 etc) that don't have it?

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ishittu: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2015
No finger print scanner does not mean a phone is not good. If the phone has everything in it, then whats the point of the company existing? They are in business to make profit now. Am sure the next phone will have fingerprint scanner and will not have 20.7 camera. It's just business.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by zzzzy: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2015
mosjames:

So Tecno phones are not of good quality?
Wise up man, say the truth
Comparing Zero3 to Phantom5 grin
haba guy. Zero3 is far more better than phantom 5...lets just wait for the price which will strike the final blow. Phantom 5 is really an overprized phone. Look at the performance of zero 3.. 2ghz processor with helio x10 processor b4 we even talk of camera... See how i wanted to laugh when the MD of tecno ng was saying that great technology doesn't have to cost. What tecno did was just to add a fingerprint scaner which wouldn't even save you if it was stolen (the data will simply be erased) and gave a launch price of 69000. Just imagine. Then what if it was waterproof, dustproof and had other features such as laser auto focus and ir blaster. Then it's like they'll sell it 300k. Tecno just used fingerprint scanner 4 their propaganda and see how people are crazy about it grin

4 Likes

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Youngsage: 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2015
donhils:

Ok what exactly is this fingerprint scanner that every body is crazy about? Shey it's just to lock phone? So any phone with fingerprint scanner is better than all phones (including Lg G3, G4, Sony xperia z3,z2 etc) that don't have it?

I wonder ooo

There's no big deal in the fingerprint ish, as if pple were not locking their phones b4 it came out lol. It doesn't make a phone any better if u ask me.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by mosjames: 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2015
zzzzy:
haba guy. Zero3 is far more better than phantom 5...lets just wait for the price which will strike the final blow. Phantom 5 is really an overprized phone. Look at the performance of zero 3.. 2ghz processor with helio x10 processor b4 we even talk of camera... See how i wanted to laugh when the MD of tecno ng was saying that great technology doesn't have to cost. What tecno did was just to add a fingerprint scaner which wouldn't even save you if it was stolen (the data will simply be erased) and gave a launch price of 69000. Just imagine. Then what if it was waterproof, dustproof and had other features such as laser auto focus and ir blaster. Then it's like they'll sell it 300k. Tecno just used fingerprint scanner 4 their propaganda and see how people are crazy about it grin
Great stuff, but people need to appreciate them more.
They've made it possible for almost everyone to own a smartphone and i must say they've really tried and improved with their kind of phones
They'll only get better sad

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by aliyu7799(m): 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
How About It's Battery, I Hope Is Not Like The Previous One Zero 2.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by AKAMS1: 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2015
The design makes d phone look cheap
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by oyinx(f): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2015
AKAMS1:
The design makes d phone look cheap

really, not to me though
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
So d zero 3 pricing wasnt announed today.anyways with d current naira 2 dollar exchange rate,this tin go cost
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by zzzzy: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2015
davthom:
So d zero 3 pricing wasnt announed today.anyways with d current naira 2 dollar exchange rate,this tin go cost
i thought they are releasing it today
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Joshkid(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
drss:
If dis phone is more than N30,000 i no go buy am.
Haba!!! shockedshocked...Fear God ooh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by augster(m): 8:39pm On Dec 15, 2015
I dey see some tecno shills comparing 64bit octa core to 64bit helio x10 and screaming finger print sensor like they even know how to use it...something dey wrong with una brain ooo

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Teedeechian(m): 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2015
lukmoore:
You can't compare Zero 3 with that SHIty phantom 5. Does phantom 5 has Helios processor or a 20.7mp camera BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,Zero 3 has it all and that's a huge GAP
Bless u jare,i was abt blasting him with this point.

1 Like

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Teedeechian(m): 9:54pm On Dec 15, 2015
zzzzy:
Lolz,one of the main reason 95% stock of the phantom 5 is collecting dust @ slot & jumia.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Frontier2: 10:30pm On Dec 15, 2015
zzzzy:
specs wise, zero 3 is Still ahead of the Phantom 5 but when you look at the build quality of phantom it's way better than zero 3. The zero 3 looks really cheap in design. Infinix should stop using this design concept for their flagship devices. I still prefer the note 2 over this in design
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Talk2david1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2015
All I want to know is the price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.