Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications (68913 Views)

Ulefone power 3 Specifications / TECNO Phonepad 3 Specifications And Price / Solo Aspire 3 Specifications , Price & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by damizille(m): 2:53am On Dec 16, 2015
Do u want stay updated and read the latest news,breaking
news,celeb gist,gossips,tech news, world news, sport news,trending topics
and many more visit www.adeatom..com It is
always updated and up to date every minute
come and check regularly

really?? on this thread??

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 4:35am On Dec 16, 2015
Poo indedeed,tell me what is so special about Fngerprint sensor? Apart from unlocking th phone? anymore?
Emmagenius:

You can't compare phantom 5 with this SHIT. Does it have fingerprint sensor BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,phantom 5 has a fingerprint sensor and that's a huge GAP
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2015
write2obi:
Why am i the only that's not feeling the design?
My broda same here o.... Pipo jux dey **wow anyhow since o

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 16, 2015
Obinnio:
Must we have LTE before the phone will be LTE enabled ? LTE will be on ground in Little or no time so I don't see why I will venture into high end phone that is not LTE enabled in this present Computer Age, I don't know for you but I will use the phone for at least 2years and if you tell me LTE will not be enabled by then I will doubt you

U jux dey decieve ur self by ur self... Even if few put 5g lte u won't buy cuz u talk more do less... Moreover 9ja ain't seeing lte in nxt 4 yrs u Don 4get say na buhari dey rule?
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Dsantus: 9:39am On Dec 16, 2015
I can get this coolest phone for you without stress @ Jumia cos am one of their Agents as soon as its ready on d site. All u'll need to do is to hola me on 07067597300.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by tuta1: 10:01am On Dec 16, 2015
obosirow:
has it got magnetic sensor? i noticed hot note doesn't when i tried to run my compass app.

Lol, i bet we both in the same boat, i get phones cause of SENSORS, reasons id stick to the big boys or maybe the new Obi Worldphone which I've seen and honestly works as pretty as any big boy I've used and has nice feel and heft. Sensors are more important aside 3GB Ram et processor and clocking speeds, if a mobile has sensors, have in mind it'll be getting constant upgrades (either android or stability) and the juicy parts Custom Roms. Not every one needs sensors tho, Infinix knows the Nigerian market, they give em what they want, big screens and crap displays/boards thats gets malicious apps once you go online or even get a root access lol.

If this has sensors, pls state em, also the processors used and makers pls, for me i have a closed chip makers i can pick up their products any time.

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Obinnio: 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
tuffpivot:

U jux dey decieve ur self by ur self... Even if few put 5g lte u won't buy cuz u talk more do less... Moreover 9ja ain't seeing lte in nxt 4 yrs u Don 4get say na buhari dey rule?
I wonder how some people can be senseless, I will feed you and your entire family, what do you want me to spend on ?, a phone I don't need, I am pointing out what a modern phone in this age should have. quot me not cos I ain't gonna reply you, check my profile, I don't always reply on comments, I only read and pass on,so please don't call me out again cos you won't enjoy it
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by AlphaMaximus(m): 6:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by kilonso001(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Any news about the price of this phone? i thought it was supposed to be launched yesterday.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by rotelando(m): 8:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
The Zero 3 comes with a powerful and long-lasting 3030mAh battery that will take you through a whole day of internet based activities before recharge.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ozo13(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2015
Wn dem go start to dey do tablets
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Funjosh(m): 8:11pm On Dec 16, 2015
Infinix is a No no for me sad
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by miqos02(m): 8:14pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by FuckTheMod: 8:16pm On Dec 16, 2015
kizolo:
Any price above 40k for this device would turn me off. If its 40k or below I'll go for it.
Impossible

Even my TECNO Phantom V 7 still cost 42k

And again, naira has seriously crashed against dollars, so expect 55k and above...
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by franzis(m): 8:19pm On Dec 16, 2015
who fingerprint sensor help...xiaomi, umi, elephone and likes got it and way more affordable than phantom 5
Emmagenius:

You can't compare phantom 5 with this SHIT. Does it have fingerprint sensor BIG NO abi!!!!! For your Information,phantom 5 has a fingerprint sensor and that's a huge GAP
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by chinae(m): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2015
This OP self,
How in hell will u forget or see it not necessary to add the RAM, processor type and size?
The android type though might not b.necessary.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by loomer: 8:22pm On Dec 16, 2015
Chinese fone na chinese fone.

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by donvicky2007: 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2015
drss:
If dis phone is more than N30,000 i no go buy am.
pricing this phone 30k is too much ,the market price should be 25K.

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by donvicky2007: 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
Really Etisalat has turn to God if not how will they be threatening me with this message

You shall live, You shall not die..You shall live to be 100years old.. If you want to Live Long text life to 40001, Free

The message was sent to me in the morning but still am still dumbfounded... I don't know when they turn to God..

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by barbietosin(f): 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2015
Is d phone out now
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Hardeybohwarley(m): 8:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
Really Etisalat has turn to God if not how will they be threatening me with this message

You shall live, You shall not die..You shall live to be 100years old.. If you want to Live Long text life to 40001, Free

The message was sent to me in the morning but still am still dumbfounded... I don't know when they turn to God..smh
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Dec 16, 2015
loomer:
Chinese fone na chinese fone.
I tire o
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by OKTolu: 8:37pm On Dec 16, 2015
This is cool
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ikombe: 8:43pm On Dec 16, 2015
drss:
If dis phone is more than N30,000 i no go buy am.
the phone no be for poor man undecided

so shi eba puo grin
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ChuxMyk(m): 8:56pm On Dec 16, 2015
[size=20pt]END TIME PHONE![/size]
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by ajuji1(m): 9:01pm On Dec 16, 2015
I de use ma Infinix Zero with the fake RAM spectn. 2g ram bt too slow

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by mentorandfriend(m): 9:03pm On Dec 16, 2015
Worthy response to Tecno Phantom 5

Infinix has come to stay.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by nwadiuko1(m): 9:06pm On Dec 16, 2015
chai ndia ji Nigerians na oru

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by rumomonga(m): 9:08pm On Dec 16, 2015
tuta1:

Lol, i bet we both in the same boat, i get phones cause of SENSORS, reasons id stick to the big boys or maybe the new Obi Worldphone which I've seen and honestly works as pretty as any big boy I've used and has nice feel and heft. Sensors are more important aside 3GB Ram et processor and clocking speeds, if a mobile has sensors, have in mind it'll be getting constant upgrades (either android or stability) and the juicy parts Custom Roms. Not every one needs sensors tho, Infinix knows the Nigerian market, they give em what they want, big screens and crap displays/boards thats gets malicious apps once you go online or even get a root access lol.

If this has sensors, pls state em, also the processors used and makers pls, for me i have a closed chip makers i can pick up their products any time.

Stop saying rubbish jare nikka, how does sensors make u get custom roms? And phones without sensors don't get update?

Root access? Sensors? What connection do they have?

U r trying to form a techie but we can see tru u olodo

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by lezz(m): 9:17pm On Dec 16, 2015
damizille:
So without much beating around the bush, am going to drop the Infinix Zero 3 specifications as confirmed by the reports we received.

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

Body: minimalistic exterior made from Stainless Steel Frame and Diamond Texture

Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Body Protection: double sides (front and back) explosion-proof glass

Screen Size: 5.5 Inch

Display: Full HD Display with a pixel density of 400ppi (1080p)

Rear Camera: 20.7 MP (SONY IMX230 CMOS sensors), dual LED flash

Front Camera: 5 MP with a LED Flash

>> http://www.ratedmobile.com/infinix-zero-3-specifications-and-features/ <source>
So the interested people that are interested in the device, that it the specifications at least a little part of it... what do you think and what do you think it will cost to get the device...
I can't get an independent source to confirm the spec of this phone except Nigerian blogs. And I will wager this phone has no 64bit processors or a gorilla glass 3 screen or a 3gb ram.

The infinix hot note was similarly hyped but it cnvulsed
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by lezz(m): 9:18pm On Dec 16, 2015
damizille:
So without much beating around the bush, am going to drop the Infinix Zero 3 specifications as confirmed by the reports we received.

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

Body: minimalistic exterior made from Stainless Steel Frame and Diamond Texture

Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Body Protection: double sides (front and back) explosion-proof glass

Screen Size: 5.5 Inch

Display: Full HD Display with a pixel density of 400ppi (1080p)

Rear Camera: 20.7 MP (SONY IMX230 CMOS sensors), dual LED flash

Front Camera: 5 MP with a LED Flash

>> http://www.ratedmobile.com/infinix-zero-3-specifications-and-features/ <source>
So the interested people that are interested in the device, that it the specifications at least a little part of it... what do you think and what do you think it will cost to get the device...
I can't get an independent source to confirm the spec of this phone except Nigerian blogs. And I will wager this phone has no 64bit processors or a gorilla glass 3 screen or a 3gb ram.

The infinix hot note was similarly hyped but it convulse when stuffed with a 32gb memory card.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Man Electrocuted While Charging Phone In Port-Harcourt, Rivers (Graphic Photos) / See Ntel Data Plans: Bundle Sizes, Prices And Supported Devices