Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications (68891 Views)

Ulefone power 3 Specifications / TECNO Phonepad 3 Specifications And Price / Solo Aspire 3 Specifications , Price & Review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by walade(m): 7:16am On Dec 17, 2015
People should beware of infinix phone. I bought an infinix x501 phone sometime ago and it crashed. To my consternation, when I took the phone to infinix service center in ikeja on Monday; I was told that they don't have the software for my phone. Infinix is a useless brand, buyers beware!
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by hustla(m): 7:33am On Dec 17, 2015
davthom:
what.in d past 4 months alone xiaomi has relaead mi4c,redmi note 2,redmi note 3 and are planning to release a low end redmi phone again if they havent released it already,xiaomi have probably relesed as many phones as infinix this year.u're right about updates though but infinix arent too bad either

Yes, they release for different needs and users
4i and 4c , Redmi and Note all have different sizes for different people's needs
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by dmuchwells(m): 8:10am On Dec 17, 2015
lukmoore:
If the phone is cheaper than phantom 5 it will sell like pure water in hell fire.

do u want to sell ur phantom 5
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 8:38am On Dec 17, 2015
hustla:

Yes, they release for different needs and users
4i and 4c , Redmi and Note all have different sizes for different people's needs

The 4i and 4c are same phones meant for diff markets.. i for India and c for China. Tho both have diff processors
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by tuta1: 9:51am On Dec 17, 2015
rumomonga:

Stop saying rubbish jare nikka, how does sensors make u get custom roms? And phones without sensors don't get update?

Root access? Sensors? What connection do they have?

U r trying to form a techie but we can see tru u olodo

They'll be no need to reply but so you know, what you dont understand, code writers do, am trying to form techie? lol, for ur info dont get 'mad' by what i said, i never called out on you or said anything to presume the mobile would be bad. Been coding for android runtime since version 1.0, wouldn't be sure u understand tho, you might have been a Java user then. For my earlier statements you think any programmer would waste precious time fixing tree patches for upgrades on a mobile that does basic on what the android tree contains? Not unless that code writer works for infinix, and definitely they'll get them engaged on their new mobile not one they're done already with. Tell me that the current specs would get Marshmallow as an upgrade. They might get stability fixes, but that's all and it'll be only within a year after release. But if that mobile had sensors, individual programmers would run lots of patch on it and it'll be a nice plaything to add more cool branches to the tree.

Regarding root access and the rest sorry i cant explain what u cant understand, its like explaining how to debug to your parents who are finding it hard to understand Microsoft office lol. Please ask question and there are a lot of users here to help you.

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by vicshownero(m): 10:21am On Dec 17, 2015
Leave this phone alone. I will advice you to get xiaomi Redmi Note 3.... That's what i call value for money not this!

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by damizille(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2015
vicshownero:
Leave this phone alone. I will advice you to get xiaomi Redmi Note 3.... That's what i call value for money not this!

so what does xiaomi have that infinix don't
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by mosjames: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
Skmoda360:

you can get it for 27k at konga
You mean the camon C8?
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Skmoda360(m): 3:29pm On Dec 17, 2015
mosjames:
You mean the camon C8?
yeah, its a solid tecno, bt i cant handle big screen phone.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by therealesttin(m): 4:36pm On Dec 17, 2015
Not talking to anyone in particular but when people begin to hate, it either means you are doing great or you are doing very bad. If Infinix phones are as bad as some people describe it, how come it arouses enough interest in you to enter the thread, read through and comment?

How come they are among the highest selling brand in Africa now?

How come even GSM arena features them and reports their product launch?

How come more and more sophisticated people who never gave China phones a chance are now using this same Infinix product?

If Barcelona can perform so well in football and still have so many haters maybe Infinix dont need to worry because even the best man in the whole World Jesus Christ who satisfied everybody was killed by enemies.

Infinix mobile keep up the good work and keep the flag flying.

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by zzzzy: 4:39pm On Dec 17, 2015
therealesttin:

Not talking to anyone in particular but when people begin to hate, it either means you are doing great or you are doing very bad. If Infinix phones are as bad as some people describe it, how come it arouses enough interest in you to enter the thread, read through and comment?

How come more and more sophisticated people who never gave China phones a chance are now using this same Infinix product?

If Barcelona can perform so well in football and still have so many haters maybe Infinix dont need to worry because even the best man in the whole World Jesus Christ who satisfied everybody was killed by enemies.

grin it's true despite the fact they dont have much features like other phones, they have carefully selected the ones that we need and give it to us instead of putting the specs that we won't use and a high price
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by highheybee: 4:45pm On Dec 17, 2015
This phone na beast better than xiaomi mi4 and phantom 5 via antutu benchmarks.....scoring over 50,000@checkinfinix site for the spec
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by highheybee: 4:47pm On Dec 17, 2015
therealesttin:

What should I say o....jez that God bless you for that speech of yours
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by highheybee: 4:50pm On Dec 17, 2015
This phone is in league wif phones like the LG V10,blackberry priv and z5 premium....

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Nobody: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2015
vicshownero:
u dont even know d price yet and u have alredy passed judgement.guy if u b God people for dey go hell for sin wey dey neva commit
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by mosjames: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
Skmoda360:

yeah, its a solid tecno, bt i cant handle big screen phone.
You gotta get used to it cos big screen phones are the best
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Jochebed7(f): 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2015
when will the price be announced I thot it was launched in Tuesday
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by highheybee: 7:16pm On Dec 17, 2015
vicshownero:

And how much is it........people wif all these xiaomi stuff dey vex me..... Cox I no see those phones for market self
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by damizille(m): 9:48pm On Dec 17, 2015
highheybee:

And how much is it........people wif all these xiaomi stuff dey vex me..... Cox I no see those phones for market self

they phone is new to the Nigerian Market so it will probably take time before it can circulate
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by clemhova: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
IS IT DUAL SIM?/
damizille:
So without much beating around the bush, am going to drop the Infinix Zero 3 specifications as confirmed by the reports we received.

Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

Body: minimalistic exterior made from Stainless Steel Frame and Diamond Texture

Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 3

Body Protection: double sides (front and back) explosion-proof glass

Screen Size: 5.5 Inch

Display: Full HD Display with a pixel density of 400ppi (1080p)

Rear Camera: 20.7 MP (SONY IMX230 CMOS sensors), dual LED flash

Front Camera: 5 MP with a LED Flash

>> http://www.ratedmobile.com/infinix-zero-3-specifications-and-features/ <source>
So the interested people that are interested in the device, that it the specifications at least a little part of it... what do you think and what do you think it will cost to get the device...
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by joseph214(m): 9:00am On Dec 18, 2015
vicshownero:
Xiaomi phones are gud but most of their phones do not support memory card.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by siajiboye: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2015
Interesting
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Teknomatiks: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2015
If you think Infinix is hogwash, check out Infinix Zero X506 with the Corning Gorilla Glass. Click on the address on my signature to see the review.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by sherifos: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by twaintoy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
sherifos:
See full features and price here http:///infinix-zero-3-x552-hero3logy-price-and-full-specifications-finally-available/
The price infinix haven't announced? Abeg, where u get ur price from?
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by okoligee: 8:23am On Dec 19, 2015
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by okoligee: 8:27am On Dec 19, 2015
Nice spec but only 65% of dat spec will b achieved just like dia other products n some downside like heating n so, if the price pass 31k I no buy
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by zzzzy: 9:38am On Dec 19, 2015
okoligee:
Nice spec but only 65% of dat spec will b achieved just like dia other products n some downside like heating n so, if the price pass 31k I no buy
31k? grin grin God is watching you

Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by Zukoslim(m): 1:22pm On Dec 19, 2015
scrolling frm page1 to 5 no price..chaiiii.....jua haterz hating n lovas loving d gud work..

infinix shud release d damn fone b4 i spend my money on T phantom5
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by okoligee: 1:25pm On Dec 19, 2015
zzzzy:
31k? grin grin God is watching you
if God is watching y will de brand 8mp camera as 13mp, y will branded 30000mah battery be draining like 1200mah battery, y will double lead flash b like a toy light, y will class 4 gorilla resistance glass Crack on a slight slip. Check out how bryte one tab fooled ppl with paper spec and I lost my money to crazy virtual spec
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by therealesttin(m): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
Zero3 is now available at 3c hub, ikeja for N46,000. As usual stock is limited so if you really want this head there asap.
Re: Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications by zzzzy: 2:08pm On Dec 19, 2015
therealesttin:

Zero3 is now available at 3c hub, ikeja for N46,000. As usual stock is limited so if you really want this head there asap.
finally a price

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Indimi: Glo Is The Most Useless Network In Nigeria / Why You Should Stop Using MTN Midnight Data / How To Flash Lollipop 5.1 On Jiayu S3