Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish (2341 Views)

Ramsey Noah And Desmond Elliot At AMVCA 2017 / Desmond Elliot Calls For Assistance For Prince James Uche, Sick Nollywood Actor / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by 36pists: 12:49pm On Dec 10, 2015

Nollywood actor and politician Desmond Elliot took to Instagram to share a photo of himself soaking garri with fish.

Desmond who’s a huge fan of garri captioned the photo with “So that’s garrison and fish”
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
So this news?
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by Ejytex(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
All dis celeb... self.smalltim una go shit com post am here
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Nah thunder Go fire you nah.. I mean the person wey snap the picture (snapper) and the person wey dem snap (snappee)..

Drinking Garri with Fish What a nonsense..

If I get this kind food, I go fresh like Wizkid.. Bunch of fools.

Imagine how Garri and Fish is being served...

MADNESS

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by Laitesmart(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Igba yen nko?
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by pretydiva(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Wat nonsense is dis.. hw is dis news 4 pete's sake undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by axortedbabe(f): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
So?
U know how many ppl wey dey eat am everyday
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
So? Even the queen of England I'm sure takes potato chips like every other British does.
What's our probs with this rich vs poor marginality?
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by IamTheophilus(m): 4:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Normal...just vhat some dudes are turning it into some hyped up tabloid twist.
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by iamrealdeji(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some APC folks are idiots,Dino Melaye did the same thing after packing Kogi money,is Desmond trying to tell Lagosians to get prepared? I hate the "I'm Humble" stupidity Nigerian politicians are getting consumed in these days.
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by ibisko04: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
How is somebody that is enjoying his food become a news item.
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by polarman(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
That isn't a new thing. Please has anybody looked at the fish? That is not a "common fish" that the common man on the street take ooo. Please tell him not to use this picture to depict a common man's plight. angry angry
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by x6blade(m): 7:10pm On Dec 10, 2015
I ate rice. But why isn't it making headline news on cnn? undecided
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by SurefireAsoOke: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seen

For Aso-Oke, check my signature
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by cooljiz761(m): 10:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
;Dend time garri and fish
Re: Desmond Elliot Soaks Garri With Fish by rattlesnake(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
only on NL

(1) (Reply)

Meet Dominique Chinn, One Of Most ENDOWED Babes On Instagram (SEE Pics) / Singer Solidstar Shows Off His Manhood On Instagram / Nollywood Actor, David Nnaji Welcomes First Child With His Wife, Jodie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.