Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,311 members, 7,954,247 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:19 PM

Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... (55868 Views)

The First Flight Of New Airbus BelugaXL Cargo Plane That Looks Like Whale / 16 Photos That Look Fake, But They’re Totally Real / 20 Photos That Look Fake, But They Are Actually Taken In Real Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by gasgenius(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2015
stankezzy:
useless suggestion , and the government that is suppose to do it is enriching mega pockets.
function of church , is it not to spread the word of God?
Useless point church don't only spread GOD word . They do charity and more . Supportive of selfish act of end time church

1 Like

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Onyeval212(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2015
Really incredible and unbelievable.
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by 900warriorz: 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2015
kozmokaz:
wow !!!

I still can't believe dis

better dont believe oooo! Coz some na lie.....like that man wey they stand upside down ontop water for london....na big lie.

They one wey dem snap inside forest too na big lie....how sky go orange with plenty dotz? undecided

OP, you can lie oooo! cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by xtervaganza(m): 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2015
I've seen some of the pictures b4

The one with the footprint on the wood was because a monk prayed on that spotted for 20 years and his feet left a print on it
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by dabossman(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2015
I love the giant rubber ducky. That cloud that formed indoors though? Gerrerahere mehn!
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2015
The UK reservoir was featured in Mission Impossible
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2015
Yewandequeen:
Lovely

But what is more lovely is that It's my buffday and am Happy about it so I won't be angry with the mod. in charge who didn't list my name among those celebrating their buffday today.

So NL's show some love with ur likes. cheesy wink

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEWANDE
FROM YOUR SECRET CRUSH

I LOVE YOU kiss kiss kiss
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Zaikon(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
allanphash7:
Asif BH maater no pass their natural disasters
and you know BH can be measured unlike...
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Yewandequeen(f): 4:00pm On Dec 13, 2015
Bezed:
happy birthday , wishing you the very best.. enjoy your day...

Thank u very much
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Yewandequeen(f): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
purecrxtal:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEWANDE
FROM YOUR SECRET CRUSH

I LOVE YOU kiss kiss kiss

Thank u

Ohwwww

It's no longer secret na

1 Like

Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by ylaa(f): 4:20pm On Dec 13, 2015
especially the spider web
EroticAngelina:
lyk seriously?? hard to believe..
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by vislabraye(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2015
As for that whale, if na Naija dem go don chop am .
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Horlawale1(m): 8:23pm On Dec 13, 2015
Frying Pan beach I must be there
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Westrnzdbyd4lt(m): 8:49pm On Dec 13, 2015
u welcome. I bet you are turning it up tonight.
Yewandequeen:

Thank u
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by ColeworldMD(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2015
Pidggin:
#14, is not real
16 too
Re: Photos That Looks Fake But Are Really Real... by Dapsonemmanuel(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2016
dont be decieved .. some are true while some are not .. its a mixture...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures / The Moment Air Peace Plane Landed At Anambra Int'l Airport (Photos) / Photos: Rare Pictures Of Ghettos In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.