Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,239 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America (12126 Views)

Osinbajo Will Not Be Allowed To Replace Buhari In 2019 - Northern Elders Forum / Breaking News: Apga Disintegrates Into United Progressives Party ( Upp ) / Nigerian Beans To Be Allowed Into Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2015
gists:

Yes May God help us all. Especially in this age of media-conditioning that has blinded so many people.
For example,
Have you noticed how CNN and Al jazeera portray the crises news they cover (especially CNN)
They show the funeral of an Israeli soldier murdered in Palestine; they'll show the wife; the 2-yr old kid and weeping mother. You'll be hard-pressed and must be a devil incarnate not to feel for the supposed poor family. What they didn't tell you is that he was killed in another man's country while terrorizing them on their land.
But, when it comes to the victims in Palestine, the story goes like . . . 6 brothers of the same family were killed by IDF airstrike..... meaning, they are reduced to numbers. You feel no attachment to them because they are just numbers - No face, no wife, no kid, no wailing mother. if they ever show old women crying, it will be in groups and not really associated with a particular victim unlike the Israeli soldier.

Hence, by the style of reporting both sides of the story, they get into your subconscious mind and control you in a very stealthy way but powerfully effective way.

SAME GOES FOR Al Jazeera!! Just reverse the scenario/story.

I'm Christian and I stand with you on this one... the only problem is that the terrorist attacks that make headlines are always from the Muslim sect b'cos of how people are being forced into the religion..America still mourns 9/11 to this day, France will forever mourn Paris Attacks..
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by OmoPastor(m): 10:38am On Dec 11, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Its like u just want to chat. Ok, let me estimate.

7/10

So tell me what a non-believer knows more than i do

exactly!!! how can you, a non-believer, quote scriptures and expect me, a believer to believe you, a non-believer know more than me, a believer
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by abduljabbar4(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
wiseoneking:
Just google all that i mentioned and stop living in denial. Even here in Nigeria is common in muslim north. Deny this also. Real marriage/wedding has been going on in the north until recently that the govt started tracking them. Politicians are more too. This is generally among the muslims. Dont argue blindly.

Keep decieving urself mr.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by freshvine(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2015
gists:

I didn't want to say anything on this thread until I read your post.
Trust me, I am not doing this to make you convert as you said.
I am only doing this to help you in eradicating your ignorance
so you won't talk carelessly in future - especially in public forum.
So, here are just a few to wet your appetite:

Matt. 3:12 (Jesus referring to the Pharisees and Sadducees i.e people)
And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

What would have said if the Quran said pluck off your eye in order to enter heaven. Here is what Jesus said IN NEW TESTAMENT

Matt. 5:29 And if thy right eye offend thee, pluck it out, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Matt. 5:30 And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

I know you believe the Quran was spread by the power of the sword. But here is what the Bible says again in the New testament
Matthew 10:34
Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

Lets move over to Corinthians
1 Corinthians 15:24
[Jesus] will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.

15:25
For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.

Micah 15:5
I will execute vengeance in anger and fury on the heathen, such as they have not heard.

Romans 13:1-4
God has allowed for just wars throughout the history of His people. From Abraham to Deborah to David, God’s people have fought as instruments of judgment from a righteous and holy God.

I am also sure you critisize islam for marginalising women. Let's turn to the New testament book of 1 Timothy 2:12
But i suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence (their is another translation that said women MUST BE IN SILENCE

And finally (at least for now)
Luke 19:27
But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

BUT WAIT!!!
Before you click the reply link, PLEASE don't bother to explain these verse BECAUSE YOU DID NOT ALLOW MUSLIMS to explain their verses too. So save your explanations since you didn't care about ours tongue tongue tongue

Jesus mostly spoke in parables. So I will not challenge your ignorance as a Muslim for your unlimited knowledge of his words.

Christians are those that summit to the teachings of Jesus christ and following his ways of life and not the Jews law and traditions. Be careful not to have a contradictory view on Christianity and Judaism.

Jesus sojourn on earth was all for PEACE and he never fought any one or war. How then do you expect his followers to behave contrary to his teachings in respect to the quotation you've highlighted?

Concerning Women, God said I made them male and female. He also said no one is greater than the other before me. Honestly if we're to be true to ourselves, no sex is superior to the other because we pass through the same conception.

Jesus christ never discriminate on sex.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by gists: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
freshvine:

[s]
Jesus mostly spoke in parables. So I will not challenge your ignorance as a Muslim for your unlimited knowledge of his words.

Christians are those that summit to the teachings of Jesus christ and following his ways of life and not the Jews law and traditions. Be careful not to have a contradictory view on Christianity and Judaism.

Jesus sojourn on earth was all for PEACE and he never fought any one or war. How then do you expect his followers to behave contrary to his teachings in respect to the quotation you've highlighted?

Concerning Women, God said I made them male and female. He also said no one is greater than the other before me. Honestly if we're to be true to ourselves, no sex is superior to the other because we pass through the same conception.

Jesus christ never discriminate on sex.[/s]
Una no dey hear word? I said pls save us your ranting explanations. Or na so e pain you reach to reopen this thread? You people never wanted to hear other peoples' explanations. Why should you bore anyone with yours. If all those verses were from Quran (or other religious book) you would have been shouting and happy to feast on it without giving the smallest thought to the possibility of quoting the book out of contest.
First you people said no terror verse in the New testament and even the old testament (where the bulk of despicable verses are) have been superseded by "the grace" in the NT. But when just a few similar terror verses are pointed out from the so called grace-filled NT, you change gear to the bible is filled with parables and others need special divine knowledge to understand. As if the other religious texts are not sometimes in parables too and also require special divine understanding (which your brothers and sisters didn't bother to seek before castigating others).

Christians are like the Quran is filled with terror verses but there are just a few bad words in the bible (OT/NT) and you need special divine knowledge to understand - sheer hypocrisy.
I repeat, terrorists are in every religion and every nation of this planet. The more you close your eyes to terror acts of your brethren and white supremacist master, the more injustice you do to their victims and by extension putting more lives in danger.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by freshvine(f): 7:07pm On Dec 11, 2015
gists:

Una no dey hear word? I said pls save us your ranting explanations. Or na so e pain you reach to reopen this thread? You people never wanted to hear other peoples' explanations. Why should you bore anyone with yours. If all those verses were from Quran (or other religious book) you would have been shouting and happy to feast on it without giving the smallest thought to the possibility of quoting the book out of contest.
First you people said no terror verse in the New testament and even the old testament (where the bulk of despicable verses are) have been superseded by "the grace" in the NT. But when just a few similar terror verses are pointed out from the so called grace-filled NT, you change gear to the bible is filled with parables and others need special divine knowledge to understand. As if the other religious texts are not sometimes in parables too and also require special divine understanding (which your brothers and sisters didn't bother to seek before castigating others).

Christians are like the Quran is filled with terror verses but there are just a few bad words in the bible (OT/NT) and you need special divine knowledge to understand - sheer hypocrisy.
I repeat, terrorists are in every religion and every nation of this planet. The more you close your eyes to terror acts of your brethren and white supremacist master, the more injustice you do to their victims and by extension putting more lives in danger.

What are you explaining in Islam?

Is that that Mohammed fought wars, slew people, marry toddlers, rape women and finally repented?

What did Mohammed not do that's worthy of emulation?
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by One1deen(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2015
Blackfire:

i accept i am an idi.ot, but not as daft as a man who collected, no snatch his adopted son's wife and when he sees people are complaining quickly receive revelation from al- illah that he is permited to do so, all this are there in the quran and hadiths, but u wont read or open your mind to the truth, islam is evil.

They tell us islam is peaceful, and they quote there famous al taqiya verse 'there is no compulsion' but my peoples try to finish the whole verse, u will know there is nothing peaceful about islam... As a muslim/ non muslim u cant question or critic muhamed/quran that means u will be killed, and when u as a muslim want to leave islam,both sunnis,shias believe u are only worthy of death.. Is that not compulsion, and what is peaceful about such religion.

A widow criticise muhamed, the guy send assasins to kill her, they buried there dagger inside her.

Tell me is that not wickedness, and this the man u are asked to emulate as al hassan, all that i ve said is in the quran and hadiths.

The reason the world is in turmoil right now, is because muslims are trying to be like him.

....let me stop here.

Ok let me stand to be corrected bring all the nonsense evidence that you stated in whatever book you said that it is in... And I will help you to understand ... Because 100% of people on this earth are born ignorant and the majority of them stay ignorant except a few a course
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by Blackfire(m): 1:08am On Dec 12, 2015
One1deen:

Ok let me stand to be corrected bring all the nonsense evidence that you stated in whatever book you said that it is in... And I will help you to understand ... Because 100% of people on this earth are born ignorant and the majority of them stay ignorant except a few a course

Asma binte marwan she was a poet, a widow, who criticise muhamed for killing a fellow poet, and asking the meccans how they allow this destruction to be in there once peaceful land.
Then muhamed ask his followers who will get rid of Asma? One of his al majiris signified, that woman was struct with a sword so hard she was pin to a wood, in the night, while her children were sleeping around her.
Please tell us if this event aint true you sick -f.uck filth of a monumental piece of sh.it.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by One1deen(m): 4:34am On Dec 12, 2015
Blackfire:

Asma binte marwan she was a poet, a widow, who criticise muhamed for killing a fellow poet, and asking the meccans how they allow this destruction to be in there once peaceful land.
Then muhamed ask his followers who will get rid of Asma? One of his al majiris signified, that woman was struct with a sword so hard she was pin to a wood, in the night, while her children were sleeping around her.
Please tell us if this event aint true you sick -f.uck filth of a monumental piece of sh.it.

Like I said I stand to be corrected ... This account that you stated....you either found it on the Internet or another idiot like yourself related the story to you... It is by all means fabricated ... The people in the narrations that related this are known to be liars so like I said bring some clear evidence thanks... And by the way are you a Christian?
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by One1deen(m): 4:43am On Dec 12, 2015
freshvine:

In today christiandom, it's only serve for reference purposes only and it's that version of the Bible that gave Islam it's doctrine.

Christ came and abolish the old way of believe

You don't know your bible well .... Explain what this means in Matthew 5:17

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose

There is no such thing as a true Christian today... Because a true Christian would follow the bible and not just pick and choose however they want... When laws are clear and evident ...
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by gists: 6:29am On Dec 12, 2015
One1deen:

You don't know your bible well .... Explain what this means in Matthew 5:17

New Living Translation
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the prophets. No, I came to accomplish their purpose

There is no such thing as a true Christian today... Because a true Christian would follow the bible and not just pick and choose however they want... When laws are clear and evident ...
Don't waste your precious time and energy on people that have already made up their minds. Typically, I don't post bible verses because it is unproductive and silly to say the least. People are not likely to change their opinion on these types of topics no matter the amount of verses you post. They have silly ready-made answers like you don't have the divine spirit in you and the bible is filled with parables so you can't understand. As if they are the only ones that have divine spirit in them and they are the only wise ones. All other books can just be picked, read a few verses in isolation and of course you will understand - you don't need wisdom and divine guidance to understand those Quranic verses that are read in isolation (it is only the bible that has that requirement and they are the only one that determines who meets it)

I deviated from my usual practice because someone made a silly statement (that there are no terror verses in NT) and I felt compelled to set the record straight because you never know who will read this thread in future. People are generally lazy and they will just take that statement as the truth without any attempt to verify that statement - so I decided to post just a few. And as expected, I got the standard boring, silly template of not having holy spirit in me and I can't understand (what is written in simple english)
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by Blackfire(m): 6:57am On Dec 12, 2015
One1deen:

Like I said I stand to be corrected ... This account that you stated....you either found it on the Internet or another idiot like yourself related the story to you... It is by all means fabricated ... The people in the narrations that related this are known to be liars so like I said bring some clear evidence thanks... And by the way are you a Christian?

those account were fabricated by liars.... Pls continue, this atheist is loving your delusion.

What of how muhamed snatched his adopted son's wife, your prophet went to his adopted son's house, he wasnt around, he saw some n.aked part of her, the next thing the girl is his and he receive a revelation from al -ilah to confirm the snatching.

Like i said u a sick- f.uck monumental piece of sh.it.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by One1deen(m): 8:22am On Dec 12, 2015
Blackfire:

those account were fabricated by liars.... Pls continue, this atheist is loving your delusion.

What of how muhamed snatched his adopted son's wife, your prophet went to his adopted son's house, he wasnt around, he saw some n.aked part of her, the next thing the girl is his and he receive a revelation from al -ilah to confirm the snatching.

Like i said u a sick- f.uck monumental piece of sh.it.

Once again your a bigger idiot than I thought ... Or maybe just an ignorant fool...and if I were to continue to argue with you I may become like you
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by Blackfire(m): 11:20am On Dec 12, 2015
One1deen:

Once again your a bigger idiot than I thought ... Or maybe just an ignorant fool...and if I were to continue to argue with you I may become like you

points i raised u cant refute, u resorted to abuse, which muhamed is known for.
Like i said u are a sick f.uck of monumental shi.t.
potential terrorist.
Re: Rev. Graham: ‘no Muslims Should Be Allowed Into United State Of America by gcof(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2015
Descendants of Ishmael causing trouble everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bello Addresses Protesters Over Poor Power Supply In Niger State / FG Orders Arrest Of Marketers Who Hoard Petrol / Buhari Has Failed Nigeria, Reject Him At Poll - Mike Ozekhome Urge Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.