Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Photos Of Nigerian Refugees That Recently Returned From Cameroon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Nigerian Refugees That Recently Returned From Cameroon (424 Views)

Valentine Ayika Carries His Filipino Wife After She Returned From Vacation / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital / Photos: See Kids Of Nigerian Politicians That Recently Graduated Abroad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Nigerian Refugees That Recently Returned From Cameroon by exlinkleads(f): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
I don't know which part of Nigeria you are but i want to let you know that people i living in hell in some part of this great nation called Nigeria. I don't even want to believe it but it is true. checkout these Nigerian refugees returned from Cameroon earlier this week and are currently living in one of the IDP camps in Adamawa state.

We believe most Nigerians have a heart of gold and benevolence, i therefore solicit onbehalf of these people, anything you can do to make their life better, please contact the appropriate quarters and contribute your own quoter. It will definitely go a long way to feed them at least.

See more photos at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/12/photos-of-nigerian-refugees-that.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

The Shadow Of The Civil War / Boko Haram To Convince Me On Chibok Girls - Buhari / Ondo State 2016 What Is Your Take Politicaly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.