Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems (11692 Views)

Rehabilitated Roads In Obaziolu Mile 3, Rivers State / Clean Sweep As Court Of Appeal Sacks 3 Rivers Senators, 12 House Of Reps Members / SHOCKING :appeal Sacks All 3 Rivers Pdp Senators,9 Rivers Pdp Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by IbokUtoroh(m): 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Its impossible for PDP to win in Rivers State because AOC is popular and will still use federal might as they are in charge now.
what is federal might?

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by dustmalik: 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
sparkleRed:

Let me warn u, quote me without insult pls u dnt want 2 start wit me, I tell u, and 4 ur assumption am nt new on dis forum neither am I party crazy
He didn't insult you. Gargantuan means enormous, something so large.

By the way, where were you last week when 2 APC senators from Kogi state were sacked by the appellate court and APC was also barred from the re-run? Where were you when a lawmaker representing Kogi-ogori magongo constituency was sacked a few days back and he was also barred from the rerun?

The problem is, you wouldn't see all that, because you are being hypocritical about the whole thing.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by mykemiley(f): 7:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
kel4soft:

I can't join issues with you. This is coming straight from the court rooms.
na real news ooo.....chidi jst cald ma dad.....

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by sparkleRed(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
dustmalik:

He didn't insult you. Gargantuan means enormous, something so large.

By the way, where were you last week when 2 APC senators from Kogi state were sacked by the appellate court and APC was also barred from the re-run? Where were you when a lawmaker representing Kogi-ogori magongo constituency was sacked a few days back and he was also barred from the rerun?

The problem is, you wouldn't see all that, because you are being hypocritical about the whole thing.

Telln me "you pple problem is big" is an insult 2 me simple

Like I said am nt party crazy neither am I being an hypocrite, we knw y apc is so interested in rivers, they shouldn't forget in an election u win some and loose some, infact just leave me, pepper body dey do me dis night oo, i only quoted one person u pple re responding 4 him ( ˘︹˘ ) lemme alone oo
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
Abagworo:

Its impossible for PDP to win in Rivers State because AOC is popular and will still use federal might as they are in charge now.

The same way they used Federal might in Bayelsa baa? You know the Bayelsa militants are even learners where the Rivers militants are!! Mess up with them at your own peril!!! BTW who told you APC is popular in Rivers state?
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by criminalmindz: 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
GEORGE SEKIBO, THE ONLY NIGERIAN WITH THE PROUD RECORD OF HAVING ALL HIS ELECTIONS NULLIFIED BY THE APPEAL YET HE ALWAYS WINS THE RE-RUN. THE ONLY SENATOR IN NIGERIA WHO NEVER LOBBIED FOR THE SENATE SEAT BUT WAS CHOSEN BECAUSE GOD ORDAINED IT.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kcmichael: 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2015
criminalmindz:
GEORGE SEKIBO, THE ONLY NIGERIAN WITH THE PROUD RECORD OF HAVING ALL HIS ELECTIONS NULLIFIED BY THE APPEAL YET HE ALWAYS WINS THE RE-RUN. THE ONLY SENATOR IN NIGERIA WHO NEVER LOBBIED FOR THE SENATE SEAT BUT WAS CHOSEN BECAUSE GOD ORDAINED IT.

DREAMER

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Rotimi47: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
chukwudi44:

APC WOULD STIL LOSE SO KINI BIG DEAL?
Nah! It's gonna be win some loss some for both parties.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Rotimi47: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
It's gonna be win some & loss some for both parties.

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by dBard: 9:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
Another set of reruns..
Don't know if this back and forth is necessary and how is it helping governance.

Tired of all this politricking.
Can they all just settle down and face governance

We're tired.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by frankyychiji(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
sluvy4tune:

Guy sauce go come later

this news confirm pass Bubu next trip grin
Apc will be resisted with the last drop of our sweat! Money for money, blood for blood!
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by frankyychiji(f): 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
kel4soft:

I can't join issues with you. This is coming straight from the court rooms.
Lolzz...

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by HopeAtHand: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
kel4soft:

Keep deceiving yourselves. And as for you Chukwu, you re still interested in Nigeria? I thought Biafra or you die?

This is wickedness.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by notmywill: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
PDP falling like a pack of cards.
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by HopeAtHand: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
flozybk:
another one again...they thought it ended after all d rigging now what happened...still watching

Do unto others as you want them do unto you i.e do unto others also as they have done to you..its PDP turn to see federal might at play, after which they can go to court and nullify Petersides victory...only if they can.

Id prefer to Do unto others before they do unto me.
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by agabusta: 1:46am On Dec 11, 2015
kel4soft:
Hon. Andrew Uchendu's appeal succeeds.
The appellant court has just ordered for a rerun in 90days time.

Blessing Nsiegbe of PDP of Port Harcourt II constituency election nullified Sir Collins Owhonda of the APC appeal Succeeds.

Kingsley Chinda of the PDP loses to Tony Okocha (APC) (Obio Akpor Federal Constituency)

Chidi Wihioka (APC) defeats Boniface Emerangwa (PDP) ( Ikwerre/ Emohua Federal Constituency)

Hon. Maureen Tamuno (APC) wins Bright Gogo Tamuno (PDP) Okrika/Ogu/Bolo Federal Constituency

Ogbonna Nwuke (APC) defeats Jerome Eke (PDP) Etche/Omuma Federal Constituency

TonyeBarcanista how far? grin

Pls update ur postwith with a valid source so it will hit front page.

http://www.punchng.com/acourt-sacks-sekibo-from-senate-two-rivers-pdp-reps/
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kel4soft: 2:05am On Dec 11, 2015
agabusta:

Pls update ur postwith with a valid source so it will hit front page.

http://www.punchng.com/acourt-sacks-sekibo-from-senate-two-rivers-pdp-reps/

I'll tomorrow. Judgements for all Rivers NASS Rivers South East will be delivered and for Port Harcourt 1 between Hon. Ken Chikere (PDP) and I go Aguma (APC).
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by flozybk(f): 5:55am On Dec 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Do unto others as you want them do unto you i.e do unto others also as they have done to you..its PDP turn to see federal might at play, after which they can go to court and nullify Petersides victory...only if they can.

Id prefer to Do unto others before they do unto me.

ur right
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kahal29: 6:05am On Dec 11, 2015
kel4soft:

I'll tomorrow. Judgements for all Rivers NASS Rivers South East will be delivered and for Port Harcourt 1 between Hon. Ken Chikere (PDP) and I go Aguma (APC).

Op... Were all these judgements delivered yst? I mean the Six{6} of them you listed from the senate guy to the house of rep members?
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Banter1(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2015
Hahahahahaahah Ameachi be having the last laugh.
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 11, 2015
gsport:
Pdp is already a history the party is dead the moment impunity become there watch word. The manner and way pdp win the just cancel election is rehearsal on the new date apc will act the real movie,and pdp will be complaining,watching and soldiers will be position to deal with pdp trouble makers.wike I wish you talk less, federal government instruments , power will descend on river st no going back,one party state is loading.
and what happened in bayelsa would repeat itself in rivers state...the rivers people would vote for pdp and resist the apc...and if any wurur wuru is to take place violence will marr the elections once more and more tribunals would occur..
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Demdem(m): 7:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Gradually but surely Demdem is being justified. Even that eediot called truckpusher drugpusher and his cocck sucker tomakint tomafool wont disagree less
There was no election in Rivers.
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kel4soft: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
More judgements have been updated. The tsunami is hitting ..

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by raumdeuter: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
How Wike wan take survive this
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kel4soft: 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
kahal29:

Op... Were all these judgements delivered yst? I mean the Six{6} of them you listed from the senate guy to the house of rep members?

Yes they were delivered yesterday. Abe just won Olarka now. Game on...

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by raumdeuter: 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2015
Best advise for Wike is to not contest the rerun election because the humiliation would be massive

No shepopotamus to help him now

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kahal29: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2015
kel4soft:

Yes they were delivered yesterday. Abe just won Olarka now. Game on...

Wow... Any other pending judgement's?
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by kel4soft: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2015
kahal29:

Wow... Any other pending judgement's?
The court is on 20mins recession to deliver the remaining judgements. All 3 Senators sacked though.

Follow the feeds on the main thread

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by HopeAtHand: 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2015
Tonyebarcanista, AWOL.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by HopeAtHand: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2015
IzonOwei:
and what happened in bayelsa would repeat itself in rivers state...the rivers people would vote for pdp and resist the apc...and if any wurur wuru is to take place violence will marr the elections once more and more tribunals would occur..

Rivers is not Bayelsa..We use our brain to reason properly.

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court sack all 3 Rivers State Senators & 12 House of Representative Mems by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
why d rigging if it was easy
......why the rigging if it was easy? Good one......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbery, Militancy Scare, Technical Issues Render Eastern, Delta Ports Unusable / Protests In Ekiti Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Former President Goodluck Jonathan Visits Governor Okowa Over Father's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.