Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Still On The Social Media Bill... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On The Social Media Bill... (287 Views)

A Copy Of The Controversial Social Media Bill (photo) / Senate Clarifies Social Media Bill Rumours / Sahara Reporters And Ben Murray-Bruce 'Fight' Over Social Media Bill(Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Still On The Social Media Bill... by mashin(m): 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Here is my own opinion about the social media bill before the senate.
1. I totally condemn the bill.
2. I advice all Nigerian legislatures to have online offices on social media, so that the masses they represent, can reach them easily, to lay complains about things happening in their constituencies, because some of them visit their constituencies, once in four years. 3. If social media is used for defamating their character, they use employ social media workers, that will build their characters, in that way, they will be creating more employment. And reducing unemployment.
Re: Still On The Social Media Bill... by Blizzy9ja: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hypocrites... Abeg shorrup dia
Re: Still On The Social Media Bill... by IgrigiEOD: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins** I support the social media bill. If hypocrites like owner of this site is allowed can resort to gagging people who don't believe in your dead country, why should you resist politicians trying to gag you? You've justified their right to gag you. **grins**

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Halliburton Bribe Probe Likely In January / From January The 1st To December The 31st, 2015; What Have You Achieved? / Nigeria Needs Divine Intervention, Says Aregbesola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.