Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,621 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS (2849 Views)

Owners Of Apartment Where Huge Sums Were Found By EFCC In Lagos Revealed / 2016 Budget: Breakdown Of Sums Allocated To Presidency, Mdas, Others / Nnamdi Kanu, Had Already Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons. - DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Hybrid600: 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
The Federal Government, yesterday, told a Federal High Court sitting in Abuja, why it was not in a hurry to release the detained leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, Mr. Nnamdi Kanu, claiming that its investigations revealed that Kanu, who it identified as the brain behind recent clamour for the creation of ‘Biafra Republic’, had already received huge sums of money to purchase weapons. Government in a counter-affidavit before the court, said that prior to his arrest, Kanu, had already made enquiries about prices of all the weapons he intends to buy.

In the counter-affidavit by a senior officer with the Department of State Services, DSS, Mr. Ayo Ibitoye, it insisted that it would be in the interest of justice, peace and order, to allow the IPOB leader to remain in custody of the security agency. It will be recalled Kanu who is also the Director of Radio Biafra and Television, was on October 17, arrested in Lagos by security operatives, shortly after he arrived Nigeria from his base in the United Kingdom. He was later arraigned before a Chief Magistrate Court in Abuja over allegation that he engaged in criminal conspiracy, managed and belonged to an unlawful society. But on October 19, pleaded not guilty to the charge and was granted bail in the tune of N2million. The court further directed the defendant to produce a civil servant of Grade Level 16, to stand as his surety. However, the accused person alleged that the Nigerian government refused to release him from detention despite the fact that he had met the bail conditions. FG had while the matter was pending before the Magistrate court, secured an order from the high court to further detain Kanu for 90 days. It was sequel to the order that government lawyer, Mr Moses Idakwo, asked Magistrate Usman to step down from the trial on the ground that his court lacks the power and jurisdiction to prosecute terrorism charges. Following an application by Kanu before the high court, seeking to enforcing his fundamental right to freedom, government filed a counter-affidavit, explaining why he will not been released, despite the clear orders of the court.

www.tori.ng/news/15691/nnamdi-kanu-received-huge-sums-of-money-to-purchas.html

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by IgrigiEOD: 8:55pm On Dec 10, 2015
**grins** Mr lawal daura of the duara security service bring forth your proof. We are watching the situation closely. **grins**
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by asadike(f): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Buhari, u no go face wetin face u? release nnamdi kanu immediately coz dis biafra course is bigger than u and kanu put together. even if u kill kanu, a more tenacious leader will spring up

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
Received huge sum from who or from where?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by mirabel001(f): 10:42pm On Dec 10, 2015
if i say make thunder fire d person wey talk am now...seun go vex.....
#sayno2nairaland

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
asadike:
Buhari, u no go face wetin face u? release nnamdi kanu immediately coz dis biafra course is bigger than u and kanu put together. even if u kill kanu, a more terrible leader will spring up

So you admit he is TERRIBLE?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by mazzi: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Received fund from where and from who? I don't blame this government cos the believe the have many zombies who take every lies from them without asking questions.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ceaz4r(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2015
If it is imperative that one gains access into a house and the key you have, (which is supposed to open it) for whatever reason refuses to open it, the other option left to you is to burst that door open, you can mend later.

Referendum is the key to the door to peace in this country, Nigeria, as it stands now. If the FG chooses to ignore that, then...

I guess when he (Nnamdi Kanu) said 'we will sink this country' he was taken for a joke.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ceaz4r(m): 11:24pm On Dec 10, 2015
There is one thing an Igbo man is known for; it is the zeal, determination, focus at which he goes for that object of interest to him. He does not sit somewhere and wish he had it or wish to have it. No, he goes out for it. Depending on how dear it is to him. He would rather die trying.

The posture the federal govt is taking is only achieveing one thing: radicalising IPOB and her sympathisers.
The movement has gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by fistonati(m): 11:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
Is DSS a new media outlet?? Talks too much

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 10, 2015
The sodium thiopental administered to that bastard of a terrorist is really very potent. DSS, pls inject him with overdose - Ndi Ara grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2015
Seun these are the kind of threads you want to promote? For us to turn our backs at kanu?

Well, this is a bloody lie from the DSS! Shame on them.

I may not open any Pro-Biafran thread, but I will not stand aside and watch people lie on us!

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by redsconsult(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
let the law take it course... if truly he has taking huge sum of cash to terrorise nigeria and intends to turn the east to the syria of today. i will want dss to give cement soda water to drink and set him free ...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Super1Star: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
Continue to keep that hateful toothless lion from the jungle of Biafra in the DSS cage, till he can recite the National Anthem.while sleep walking.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by jlinkd78(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
Even when Biafra and Rule9 is trending still Dss is forcing Biafra news on Seun. Oga mi Seun ensure u ban this Dss people.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by asadike(f): 12:45am On Dec 11, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

So you admit he is TERRIBLE?
yes, more than buhari. now vamoose!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Another biafra thread
where is mynd44?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by omooba969(m): 12:53am On Dec 11, 2015
shocked
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by yaya93: 12:54am On Dec 11, 2015
asadike:
Buhari, u no go face wetin face u? release nnamdi kanu immediately coz dis biafra course is bigger than u and kanu put together. even if u kill kanu, a more tenacious leader will spring up
he is the friend of the govt for now
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by yaya93: 12:58am On Dec 11, 2015
ceaz4r:
There is one thing an Igbo man is known for; it is the zeal, determination, focus at which he goes for that object of interest to him. He does not sit somewhere and wish he had it or wish to have it. No, he goes out for it. Depending on how dear it is to him. He would rather die trying.

The posture the federal govt is taking is only achieveing one thing: radicalising IPOB and her sympathisers.
The movement has gone beyond Nnamdi Kanu.

Kanu seek for a replacement in the cooler, can You?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 11, 2015
noted
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Cashyguy(m): 1:29am On Dec 11, 2015
Stupid Poster, Faking news for traffic.. OLODO BLOGGER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by Cashyguy(m): 1:30am On Dec 11, 2015
-Stupid OP, Faking news for traffic.. OLODO BLOGGER
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
asadike:
yes, more than buhari. now vamoose!

I am not surprised after all; you must belong to the 99'9% of Igbo girls he regarded as PROSTITUTES.
Your continued loyalty and support for such person, even after this infamous insult, must definitely be associated with his patronage of your services - he must be among your top customers..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by abe4kom: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2015
My Goodness me!
These guys are pathetic
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by asadike(f): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2015
ItsMeAboki:

I am not surprised after all; you must belong to the 99'9% of Igbo girls he regarded as PROSTITUTES.
Your continued loyalty and support for such person, even after this infamous insult, must definitely be associated with his patronage of your services - he must be among your top customers..
yes, he is my top customer. oya die off, almajiri die!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by dammytosh: 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2015
asadike:

This agitation is the smallest. Smaller than Niger Delta struggles.

You are not even sure of how many tribes will accept to go with Biafra.

A friend told me yesterday that he is not Igbo that is he is from rivers state and i wonder if the population of the proposed ipob is grossly over exaggerated.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by IgrigiEOD: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2015
dammytosh:

This agitation is the smallest. Smaller than Niger Delta struggles.

You are not even sure of how many tribes will accept to go with Biafra.

A friend told me yesterday that he is not Igbo that is he is from rivers state and i wonder if the population of the proposed ipob is grossly over exaggerated.

**grins** You don't have to keep telling us about your imaginary friends who answer chidi in river but claim to love yorubas and hausas more than Biafra. Just open an account with a rivers name and starting claiming 'we Ss'. One thing is certain-you'll be bursted like your yoruba brothers. **grins**

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2015
asadike:
yes, he is my top customer. oya die off, almajiri die!

Agaracha no get shame oO!
I guess you must be mourning the loss of your favorite customer.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by ckmayoca: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2015
Biafra never come, payment of salary na wahala.. what if oil come go with biafraa na make everyone turn farmer oh and lost of job in all part of the country cos no way to pay salary anymore. Without cash from crude salary na gobe o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Received Huge Sums Of Money To Purchase Weapons - DSS by efilefun(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
Some people just comment without reasoning so all other media houses were sent outta the court leaving only tori.ng when this revelation was made? Abegii park one side. Hungry traffic seeking bloggers spreading lies

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic - Work Starts On Corporate Tower II (37 Floors) / Would Nigeria Be Bad As It Is Now If Goodluck Johnathan Was Still In Power / #biafrexit Latest Update. SCREENSHOT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.