Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,325 members, 7,819,113 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded (929 Views)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / APC, FG Hounded Alamieyeseigha To Death - Fayose / Ministers Will Be Appointed In September - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2015
This pact was signed in April after Buhari won the presidential elections. Buhari can only 'rant' as he cannot touch, arrest or probe any of the past ministers that served under GEJ's administration; as it is in the pact. APC dosent even have a say in the signed agreement, it was done between GEJ and PMB.

If President Buhari tries to do otherwise as contained in the alleged pact, some information about him (that the ex president has) will be released to the press and PMB wouldnt want that at all.

Ever wondered why ex-ministers that billions of dollars got missing through their channels/offices hasnt been probed or arrested yet??
NIGERIANS are being deceived.

Re: Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by prestige2013: 8:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
I guess you are their mediator for the signing.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2015
prestige2013:
I guess you are their mediator for the signing.

they never asked for one
Re: Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by Khez: 9:19pm On Dec 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by lordizak(m): 9:41pm On Dec 10, 2015
Where does the fight against corruption start then?
I am watching and following the arm deal issues, let's see who and who Will be exposed. enough of PDP theatrics. I won't by into their poly to sway Nigerians thinking PDP was any good.
Re: Buhari Signed A Pact With Jonathan That None Of His Ministers Will Be Hounded by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
lordizak:
Where does the fight against corruption start then?
I am watching and following the arm deal issues, let's see who and who Will be exposed. enough of PDP theatrics. I won't by into their poly to sway Nigerians thinking PDP was any good.

forget the talk, APC AND PDP are d same. The arms deal and Dasuki's corruption case will die a natural death; watch and see.

(1) (Reply)

Okerenkoko Community Asks EFCC To Probe Tompolo Over Alleged N13bn Land Scam / Biafra Will Come To Fulfillment In 2015- Popular Prophet. / David Mark's Private Radio Station,Joy FM Bars APC Candidate Onjeh Related News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.