Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? (24682 Views)

Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Heavily Pregnant Adaeze Yobo Rocking Her Bump In Style [PICS] / Adaeze Yobo Rocking Wide Legged Pants (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by bamite(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Gold digger alert
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by tranxo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
jejemanito:
nairalanders are naturally ignorant
I tire
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by Izumarock70(m): 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
;DEnd time ;DEnd time
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by HARDWORKGOPAY(m): 11:07pm On Dec 10, 2015
beautiful
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by Emodeee: 11:22pm On Dec 10, 2015
Missmossy:

my luv, I wanna spend the christmas with u.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by ChuxMyk(m): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2015
[size=20pt]End time braids[/size]
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by Hustlerlomo(m): 12:58am On Dec 11, 2015
Her father.. Wetin concern me nd her Endtime hair.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by amanikondo: 2:33am On Dec 11, 2015
End time hair grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by mamagee3(f): 3:05am On Dec 11, 2015
notmywill:
She has to remain relevant for the family as Yobo sinks into oblivion
grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by amtaken(f): 5:27am On Dec 11, 2015
This is what a woman goes through when she is married to a womaniser: she keeps competing with the side chicks.

Same thing happens to Caroline Danjuma, who had to go get fake butts to please her randy husband who keeps chains of mistresses who go as far as fighting her on instagram; and also Annie Idibia, who keeps acting like a teenager to please the insatiable Tuface.

Even Stella Obasanjo died trying to get a flat tommy to please OBJ the chief womaniser of Nigeria.

Compare them to Pastor (Mrs.) Ifeanyi Adefarasin, Mrs. Mary Ali Baba, Mrs Aisha Buhari, Mrs. Osinbajo (mind you am not pro APC but am just saying the truth.) Pastor Mrs Nike Adeyemi etc who are married to morally decent men who really appreciate them as wives and you will understand what I mean.

Ladies clear your eyes during courtship.

If he exhibits any sign of a womaniser, especially the type that flaunts it in your face like Musa Danjuma, drop him like it's hot, unless you have a heart of stone.
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by AprokoTV(m): 8:52am On Dec 11, 2015
I don't like it
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by preciousMI1(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2015
end time braids...
why is dis in fp?
Re: Adaeze Yobo Rocking Pink Braids - Would You Rock This Look? by preciousMI1(f): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2015
end time braids...
why is dis in fp?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anna Ebiere Rocking Flavour T_shirt / Iyanya Flaunts Six Packs In New Photo / Beautiful Makeup Photo Of Rita Dominic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.