Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (13996 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by karferguso(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2015
Agboki:
4 pple wey dey lie d fone only comes wit single bat3 i bought mine few days after it was announced and i broke every seal and tore every nylon on it myself!d bat3 na 3150 and it last normal even on heavy usage my data is always on on 3g bt d fone na die!
same here Bro... I opened it myself... a single battery ni to...maybe they have it confused with the m5 with double 3010 maH battery
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by haykay2005: 11:58am On Dec 25, 2015
karferguso:

same here Bro... I opened it myself... a single battery ni to...maybe they have it confused with the m5 with double 3010 maH battery
May be the version shipped to Nigeria is different. have watch a couple of you tube video and they all come with two batteries. one in the phone and the extra in the case
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
karferguso:

Pls can u kindly give me stats like how many hours does the battery last under heavy usage. I almost got the m5 yesterday but the seller told me 45k meanwhile i budgeted 42k, so iam thinking of going for the s plus but battery is a major concern for me
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by karferguso(m): 12:22pm On Dec 25, 2015
haykay2005:

May be the version shipped to Nigeria is different. have watch a couple of you tube video and they all come with two batteries. one in the phone and the extra in the case
That could be the case tho'
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by karferguso(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joered63:

Pls can u kindly give me stats like how many hours does the battery last under heavy usage. I almost got the m5 yesterday but the seller told me 45k meanwhile i budgeted 42k, so iam thinking of going for the s plus but battery is a major concern for me
I've not used it in heavy usage before... just on moderate usage so far... it should last a Lil more than a day
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Misterdhee1(m): 12:43pm On Dec 25, 2015
pls if u are to choose between the splus, m5 or the e7, which one will u go for?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by seveny(m): 2:15pm On Dec 25, 2015
Am in auchi edo state. Pls wer can I get dis fone in edo state??
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Emmayur(m): 2:32pm On Dec 25, 2015
mogreen22:
when they told me too, I think say Na joke ,until I buy the phone. The phone is soon sweet

Where did you buy yours from... I mean how you got two batteries.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Emmayur(m): 3:01pm On Dec 25, 2015
augster:
that‘s your answer
Where did you buy your own.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2015
Emmayur:

Where did you buy yours from... I mean how you got two batteries.
a friend got it for me
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2015
MikeMoses:
I bought mine yesterday, the phone is simply AWESOME!
nice one. i need to customize my own menu like that too
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 5:02pm On Dec 25, 2015
vicshownero:

What's wrong with all this phone manufacturer self, why put 3gig ram on the net while actually its 2gig ram, i don't get the rationale for lying. Does the phone support otg update?

Can someone choose for me between this phone , infinix zero 3,infinix note 2 and xiaomi redmi note 3...... I don't know which one to go for
the indian verion is the one that is 3gb ram and yes it supports OtA UPDATE. the competetion here is between xiaomi and this one. forget them infinix. so its left for you to decide
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 5:04pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joered63:

the battery isgood. i get 11hrs plus on heavy usage, which i think its fair enough
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 5:08pm On Dec 25, 2015
Joered63:

then again, the phone is 39k. its good for the price. you can always get a power bank if you not satisfied con honestly, battery reviews are relative

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by haykay2005: 5:40pm On Dec 25, 2015
karferguso:

That could be the case tho'
Watch the video and see for yourself
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Deeni131: 11:49pm On Dec 25, 2015
don't u think that the ba3 is nt durable that's why they put two in the box.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 7:58am On Dec 26, 2015
Deeni131:
when i oppened mine, i saw a battery already in the phone and one in the box, i later called the person that got the phone for me and he said that it was a misatke. the battery in the phone as his, so yes the phone comes with only one battery
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by kayswag726: 9:38am On Dec 26, 2015
Deeni131:

Exactly, y wil a phone come with two battery??,dat means d phone battery is nt strong
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by jamesbanjo(m): 9:54am On Dec 26, 2015
kayswag726:

Exactly, y wil a phone come with two battery??,dat means d phone battery is nt strong
Oga it came with single ba3
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by karferguso(m): 11:22am On Dec 26, 2015
jamesbanjo:
Oga it came with single ba3
I tire oo
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mindtricks: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2015
I think we have got too many threads about this same Gionee S Plus, only the main one with the name, "Gionee S Plus Discussion Thread" https://www.nairaland.com/2758587/gionee-splus-discussion-thread-hot should remain, so that all related info about the device be put/found in one thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2758587/gionee-splus-discussion-thread-hot rather than have info scattered on different threads.

cc: honsule , dragnet, puskin
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 4:05pm On Dec 27, 2015
yes please do it
mindtricks:
I think we have got too many threads about this same Gionee S Plus, only the main one with the name, "Gionee S Plus Discussion Thread" https://www.nairaland.com/2758587/gionee-splus-discussion-thread-hot should remain, so that all related info about the device be put/found in one thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2758587/gionee-splus-discussion-thread-hot rather than have info scattered on different threads.

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by karferguso(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2015
what's the reason for so much battery consumption on standby?

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by jayriginal: 11:38pm On Dec 27, 2015
mogreen22:
the battery isgood. i get 11hrs plus on heavy usage, which i think its fair enough

What do you consider heavy usage?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 10:14am On Dec 28, 2015
mindtricks:

yes please
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Deeni131: 3:46pm On Dec 28, 2015
mogreen22:
when i oppened mine, i saw a battery already in the phone and one in the box, i later called the person that got the phone for me and he said that it was a misatke. the battery in the phone as his, so yes the phone comes with only one battery
Ooh u mis-inform us. I also change my mind.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 3:53pm On Dec 28, 2015
Deeni131:

Ooh u mis-inform us. I also change my mind.
lol. No vex. You can always get A power bank you know
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by dragnet: 6:13pm On Dec 28, 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

The Ultimate Android Studio Tutorial For Beginners / 10 Ways To Keep Phones Safe From Hackers / Tiktok Partners With CAF Ahead Of AFCON2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.