Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,198 members, 7,811,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out (14000 Views)

Tecno L9 And Tecno L9 Plus Is Coming Soon, See Rumored Specs And Images / Specifications Of The New Gionee S6s And Price / The Gionee S Plus Punches Way Above Its Weight (HOT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2015
check the attach ,how slim it is !how sexy it is!

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2015
I have heared th price will be increase after xmas.you should be hurry to buy it
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by kolexepana: 6:06pm On Dec 22, 2015
tomjerry123:
check the attach ,how slim it is !how sexy it is!
Cool design
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2015
gionee design is the best like S5.1,S5.5,how slim it is than you thinking
kolexepana:

Cool design
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2015
tomjerry123:
I have heared th price will be increase after xmas.you should be hurry to buy it

Pls guy i need an honest review about this phone because i had already decided to get gionee m5 but then i saw this one too. So just give me a general overview of the performance, like multitasking, gaming, is there any force closing of apps? And lastly how long does the battery last on heavy usage?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2015
And also the price , i plan to get a new phone brfore xmas so i have two days to decide
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by KaffyK(f): 11:21pm On Dec 22, 2015
This looks like a pretty sleek device. I would love a pink coloured pouch
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Junki04(m): 6:19am On Dec 23, 2015
KaffyK:
This looks like a pretty sleek device. I would love a pink coloured pouch
trust me, its a nice sleek and beautiful phone. jst bought mine yesterday
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by jamesbanjo(m): 6:38am On Dec 23, 2015
Junki04:
How is d battery and how much did yu get it.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by KaffyK(f): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2015
Woaw. I'm dulling
Junki04:
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by KaffyK(f): 7:10am On Dec 23, 2015
dis guy hand wyde o
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by KaffyK(f): 7:11am On Dec 23, 2015
I think is about 39k. The battery too good and is two in it
jamesbanjo:

How is d battery and how much did yu get it.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by jamesbanjo(m): 7:56am On Dec 23, 2015
Alryt... Thnkz .... Will get mine afta i sell off my Gionne m2
KaffyK:
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2015
go to buy onr,you will never dispoint
jamesbanjo:
Alryt... Thnkz .... Will get mine afta i sell off my Gionne m2
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by vicshownero(m): 8:41am On Dec 23, 2015
KaffyK:

2 in it as in? Are you saying the phone comes with two batteries?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by jamesbanjo(m): 11:29am On Dec 23, 2015
Yea... I sure will, bt i haven,t gotten any buyer for my m2...

tomjerry123:
go to buy onr,you will never dispoint
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2015
You beat me to create this topic in just 5 minutes. This phone is so great. I went to Ikeja without a particular phone in mind. I actually wanted the camcon cos I heard the camera was good. I did a test there and I was grossly dissapointed. Looked around but all the other phones were too expensive. I had to close eye and buy this phone and j must say, it's the best decision I have made in a while. Still surfing the phone. Would make reviews later
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 12:54pm On Dec 23, 2015
I am now a full Stan of gionne products.
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 1:08pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joered63:

Pls guy i need an honest review about this phone because i had already decided to get gionee m5 but then i saw this one too. So just give me a general overview of the performance, like multitasking, gaming, is there any force closing of apps? And lastly how long does the battery last on heavy usage?
I just got mine last week and overall it's been amazing. I am not much if a gamer so don't know much in that department. The multitasking is superb. I am more of twitter, instagram snapchat. They all open very smoothly simultaneously. Battery life too is awesome. The phone even comes with two batteries. The camera on the phone is the best I have used so far. You should get it. I would drop a review soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
mogreen22:
I just got mine last week and overall it's been amazing. I am not much if a gamer so don't know much in that department. The multitasking is superb. I am more of twitter, instagram snapchat. They all open very smoothly simultaneously. Battery life too is awesome. The phone even comes with two batteries. The camera on the phone is the best I have used so far. You should get it. I would drop a review soon

Thanks guy, wait u mean 2 batteries? Interesting!
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
Is it possible to move apps to sd card without rooting?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2015
why you want to do this?
Joered63:
Is it possible to move apps to sd card without rooting?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by Joered63: 4:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
tomjerry123:
why you want to do this?

So that the internal memory will not be filled up too quickly now
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 5:09pm On Dec 23, 2015
Joered63:

Thanks guy, wait u mean 2 batteries? Interesting!
when they told me too, I think say Na joke ,until I buy the phone. The phone is soon sweet
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tosinnn: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2015
do you guys think this phone can be seen seen high end phone i mean, i know its a midrange phone but does it have that high end feeling?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tomjerry123: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2015
two battery and fast charge
mogreen22:
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by tankoy: 9:25pm On Dec 23, 2015
ayoice:
Yeah ...got this phone ...so cool has nice features......i gave it a try and i enjoyed it ......COOL ...battery life 4000 mah...WTF ....amazing amazing....It is Slim....and fit into my pocket nice..what got me stuck to this phone is the facial lock tin....thumbs up Gionee.....cool product..

People fake things up. The other review placed the battery a little bit above 3000mah but here its 4000mah. Another advert places it a little above 6000mah.

Which do we take?
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 9:38pm On Dec 23, 2015
tankoy:

People fake things up. The other review placed the battery a little bit above 3000mah but here its 4000mah. Another advert places it a little above 6000mah.

Which do we take?
the battery is 3150mah. i use the phone, so you can be sure this is the right one
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by mogreen22: 9:41pm On Dec 23, 2015
tosinnn:
do you guys think this phone can be seen seen high end phone i mean, i know its a midrange phone but does it have that high end feeling?
it does o. infact my babe is already eyeing the phone. the design is so sleek. the gold finishing is superb. you should try it out and see

1 Like

Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by vicshownero(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2015
lloydhassan:
abeg ooo..... is it 2gb ram or 3gb ram... Ave been seeing 3gb ram...

What's wrong with all this phone manufacturer self, why put 3gig ram on the net while actually its 2gig ram, i don't get the rationale for lying. Does the phone support otg update?

Can someone choose for me between this phone , infinix zero 3,infinix note 2 and xiaomi redmi note 3...... I don't know which one to go for
Re: The New Gionee S Plus Is Out, Check It Out by MikeMoses(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2015
I bought mine yesterday, the phone is simply AWESOME!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Tiktok Partners With CAF Ahead Of AFCON2021 / How Does Call Divert Work / How To Stop Unsolicited Sms & Calls From Glo, Mtn, Airtel, Etisalat Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.