Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! (27810 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / The Travails Of Marrying Late / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Ibelong2God: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
There are a lot of advantages for a woman who eventually marries a man who can cook. Some of them are;

1. The woman have truly found a helper who can help out with the cooking especially when she is tired or pregnant.

2. A man who cooks atimes and serves to the wife cultivates a romantic relationship that adds flavor to the marriage.

3. There is a less need for a house help, thereby reducing the chance of having intruders in the home.

4. The husband and wife shares food ideas in the kitchen thereby strengthening the bond between them.

5. The wife can always fall back on the sweet dishes of the husband especially when she seeks for variety. This will help the woman eat more because a lot of women eat more when the food is prepared by someone else.

6. For a man to know how to cook is a sign of strength and the spirit of independence which is indispensable for a man to have control over his family.

7. Add yours!

With these points of mine, I believe I have convinced you that it is of immense advantage that man knows how to cook! cool

cc .Lalasticlala.

78 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by jaymejate: 10:32pm On Dec 10, 2015
Next time if you wanna tag a moderator, not a bachelor, mynd44 is a father.

Anyway, it's a good one. I can cook also, at least concoction rice grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by ghostdvirus(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Next

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by damton(m): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
But such a Man would very critical of his wife's Food.

Given his good cooking skills, he'll complain a lot about ingredients like Seasoning, salt, water, etc.

Anyway, it's an added skill for Men, because some women love to brag too much about their cooking skills.

28 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by cocoberry(f): 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
The wife can always fall back on the sweet dishes of the husband especially when she seeks for variety. This will help the woman eat more because a lot of women eat more when the food is prepared by someone else.

15 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by ibkgab001: 11:36pm On Dec 10, 2015
Counter tread

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by nnadychuks(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
all these nairalanders weh nor dey sleep so make God save ona... After this thread now, girls go be like; darling, please cook this jollof rice I misplaced my hair net just 2 days ago

10 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by dearsly(m): 11:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
[b]HOUSE BOY U MEAN
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Men that cook too much find it hard to marry

11 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by 4kinyourgrammar: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Ibelong2God:
There are a lot o
2. A man who cooks atimes and serves to the wife cultivates a romantic relationship that adds flavor to the marriage.

flavour*
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by drinkmorewater: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Was this thread necessary?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by redgem(f): 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2015
Lalasticlala can you cook?

3 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Missfavourblog(f): 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
Well said
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Flashh: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2015
redgem:
Lalasticlala can you cook?
Woo him direct. The line is lame.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Ezerbullet(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
From the firsr thread i read, it shows women are confused about themselves
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by imbefool(m): 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op, your English needs repairs

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Makamuanwuo(m): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Bigmillz:
Men that cook too much find it hard to marry

Yea coz am a victim of that,all my girlfrnds non of them cook pass me,sometime it coz problem btw us,i will not hustle my money and u cook rubish call am food,they no dey gree come again and they come,they will not eat bcoz i dey insult them like tomorow no dey.

4 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by redgem(f): 11:46pm On Dec 10, 2015
Flashh:

Woo him direct. The line is lame.

Stop insinuating things......it was just a simple question that anyone can ask or answer

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by DukeNija(m): 11:47pm On Dec 10, 2015
cocoberry:
The wife can always fall back on the sweet dishes of the husband especially when she seeks for variety. This will help the woman eat more because a lot of women eat more when the food is prepared by someone else.

Nawa o. I wonder if the last sentence is an advantage cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Flashh: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2015
redgem:

Stop insinuating things......it was just a simple question that anyone can ask or answer
Why were you asking him if he can cook or not? Do you want to employ him as a chef?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by DharmyYinks: 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
Some ladies got insecurity issues lipsrsealed

There ain't nothing wrong with a man who can cook...except when ur food is...

Not good gringrin

4 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by ruke1: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
D disadvantage is dat ur food no go ever sweet for him mouth
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by DharmyYinks: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2015
imbefool:
Op, your English needs repairs
"Repairs"?? shockedshockedshocked

Remove d stick in ur eyes bfor tryin to remove anoda person's own.tongue

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Macgreat(m): 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2015
Thumbs up?!

I cook Fire - meaning I fit cook wella!

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by redgem(f): 11:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
Flashh:

Why are you asking him if he can cook or not? Do you want to employ him as a chef?

Ok..... You know what....I admit I like him, satisfied? Now can you give me a break?

5 Likes

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Crieff(m): 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
Op, you gave 6 instead of 7 reasons.

Why?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Flashh: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2015
redgem:

Ok..... You know what....I admit I like him, satisfied? Now can you give me a break?
Very easy way to know a nagging woman.

You just proved that to me. You may go.

16 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Missing Since 2008 (Pictured) / Whenever He Quarrels With His Wife, She Brings Her 3 Brothers To Come Beat Him / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.