Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! (27827 Views)

My Life After Marrying A Philippine Woman / The Travails Of Marrying Late / 5 Disadvantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by yemmy75(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2015
cocoberry:
The wife can always fall back on the sweet dishes of the husband especially when she seeks for variety. This will help the woman eat more because a lot of women eat more when the food is prepared by someone else.
Eat more? That's a disadvantage. Who needs a fat pig? :-/
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by noblegrex: 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
ayorwizz:

Err...english is actually our major language in Nigeria. But I get ur point tho, some people just have a shameless way of displaying ignorance, no mind d I-too-know guy.
nah nah. English is never our major language in Naija.everyone has got its own language we are second speaker not first. English is an official language not major.there's a difference.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
Makamuanwuo:

Sometime i blame their mother,she fail her duty as a mother,in a family whr mother alway buy food outside,how her children go knw how to cook.i pray that will gv me a woman that cook pass,if not,gbege go dey.
hmm Der is one babe I use to date. Omo dat wan Sabi cook die. Abi dey think say I no fit find woman way Sabi cook, wen I meet her I loyal by force
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by cocoberry(f): 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
Goat tongue

yemmy75:

Eat more? That's a disadvantage. Who needs a fat pig? :-/
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Realonekingsley(m): 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2015
8.)The woman no go fit do shakara for the man again with food
any mess up,im go enter market buy foodstuffs come house prepare for only himself.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by kelspascal(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2015
what is the meaning of OP?
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Naff24(f): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
Simplefaithy:
@naff24 did u read this?? better do o. cox am a good chef
grin grin grin yeye
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by pamsnod: 5:20pm On Dec 11, 2015
guess d adv for having a wife who can, will be 77
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by olamakinde(m): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2015
4kinyourgrammar:

no be only flavour, na p square
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 11, 2015
cocoberry:
The wife can always fall back on the sweet dishes of the husband especially when she seeks for variety. This will help the woman eat more because a lot of women eat more when the food is prepared by someone else.
be like this one enter you well, i sensed you blushed reading that line … cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by cocoberry(f): 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2015
I love food!

TolaOluwatosin:
be like this one enter you well, i sensed you blushed reading that line … cheesy
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Flashh: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2015
damola1:

That was rude of you. She didn't Nagg, she asked a question but more importantly gave the reason, yet you were all over her. Na she cause ur trouble ni?
Over her and problem for what?

Your comprehensive skills sucks.
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2015
cocoberry:
I love food!

you love food, while I love good food hehehe grin
cocoberry:
I love food!

you love food, while I love good food hehehe cheesy
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Simplefaithy(m): 3:30am On Dec 12, 2015
Naff24:
grin grin grin yeye
. Yeye ke? am serious faa *inIlorinVoice*
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by verycheese: 6:51am On Dec 12, 2015
jaymejate:
Next time if you wanna tag a moderator, not a bachelor, mynd44 is a father.

Anyway, it's a good one. I can cook also, at least concoction rice grin
lol
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Mznaett: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Edipee:
Koko, I believe you're smiling as you're reading this.

Lolcheesy

Na who no like better things?tongue
Re: 7 Advantages Of Marrying A Man Who Can Cook! by Sunnypa11(m): 10:20am On Feb 12, 2016
She can also become a banker since a semi-nanny is at home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Were The Funny Views You Had As A Kid? / Wife Awarded The Sum Of N92 BILLION For Divorce Settlement / What Are The Names You Cannot Give To Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.