Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,755 members, 7,827,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them (1271 Views)

Shekau Surfaces In New Video, Says Boko Haram Not Crushed / Asari-dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum To Hands Off Alleged Rigging Plot / Shock As America Says Boko Haram Is Now Winning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by zubbyman: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2015
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, on Thursday, December 10, 2015 gave the Federal Government one week ultimatum within it should hands off alleged plan to rig the governorship election in Bayelsa State and install the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Timipre Sylva, as winner.

Read More at http://www.zubbyblog.com/2133-2/

Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by 2kris(m): 6:39am On Dec 11, 2015
zubbyman:
The leader of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, Alhaji Mujahid Asari-Dokubo, on Thursday, December 10, 2015 gave the Federal Government one week ultimatum within it should hands off alleged plan to rig the governorship election in Bayelsa State and install the All Progressives Congress (APC) candidate, Timipre Sylva, as winner.

Read More at http://www.zubbyblog.com/2133-2/
power drunk morafuckers everywere.i see serious bloodlet if the fed govt ignore this meaningless treat.but not our portion
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by Nobody: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2015
Wen money was coming it was fine...
Now no more money una wan fight...

All bunch of criminals!!!

2 Likes

Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by ETILA100(m): 6:43am On Dec 11, 2015
de gods has spoken.
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by bonechamberlain(m): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2015
in as much as I love the courage of asari and i know apc is trying to rig bayelsa elections, he should know when to issue ultimatums.

he should be warning the fg of the dangers of rigging bayelsa election not issuing ultimatums
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2015
Last Days
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by xreal: 6:53am On Dec 11, 2015
ureach:
Wen money was coming it was fine...
Now no more money una wan fight...

All bunch of criminals!!!

grin grin grin grin
bad guy!
why did you "Hit the nail on the head" so hard?
You r so correct man.
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:54am On Dec 11, 2015
K
Re: Asari Dokubo Gives FG 7-day Ultimatum,says Boko Haram Is Nothing Compare To Them by Samunique(m): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2015
Honestly, i think APC govt is chewing more than it can swallow !!!!

Their greed for power at all cost will not allow them and their zomby followers to see the looming danger that will soon tear Nigeria apart!!!!

Bokoharam in the north!

Pro-biafra Agitators in the east !

And now their greed and selfishness will not allow them see the danger of forcing themselves on Niger Deltans who hate them with passion and will not hesitate using their last blood to resist APC political onslaught on nigerian democracy to turn it to one party system!!!

If Buhari led govt succeeds in getting these three states of ND they so much convertiously desired not minding the consequences, namely: Bayalsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom, then they may consider the option of going back to the creek, militancy, even becoming Pro- Biafra.

I'm a Yoruba living in PH and i know what I'm talking about!!!

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Pays Courtesy Visit To Wole Soyinka (PHOTOS) / Gej: I Know Nothing About NSA Money And I Don't Award Contracts. Metuh: Gej Gave / FG Is In Trouble! Senate President Hires 2 New Sans!!!-picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.